REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

lol Mika sending secret messages to the MFCers with his pants :roftl::naughty:

He could have asked when he saw me last week, when he wasn't supposed to talk, but wouldn't shut up!:naughty:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning!

Sariflor asked me to tell you:

'Met him for a bit, he briefly spoke to each. Was very nice but his voice has gone. He was in great spirits and liked the T-shirt, she had made for him [to be seen here ;o], said the eyes looked like boobies :shocked::naughty:

He was happy and relaxed but very tired'

... mwhahah, so am I

so Good Night! *strolls back to bed*

The mans obsessed!!!!

lol Mika sending secret messages to the MFCers with his pants :roftl::naughty:

LOOOL !! But he should send that mensage to me !! I'm the one that finished my first music (guitar and voice) today !! :roftl:

Something I almost forgot, when I mentioned to Babs about Davids baby, she said they hadn't a clue about it as Mika spoke in Spanish the entire time!

He's definitely determined to be multilingual.

Mika is amazing . But he should learn Portuguese . . . not Spanish !! :roftl:

And about the pants thing . . . I have just found that I can do it so I'm having fun doing that little things ! :roftl:

LOOOL !! But he should send that mensage to me !! I'm the one that finished my first music (guitar and voice) today !! :roftl:

Mika is amazing . But he should learn Portuguese . . . not Spanish !! :roftl:

And about the pants thing . . . I have just found that I can do it so I'm having fun doing that little things ! :roftl:

So I see:naughty:!

Just looking at the chicken leg by his foot, maybe that's his way of saying he's a leg man, and all the talk of boobies is a front trying to fool us!:naughty:

Oh dear, I think I need to go to bed:roftl:.

Just looking at the chicken leg by his foot, maybe that's his way of saying he's a leg man, and all the talk of boobies is a front trying to fool us!:naughty:

:roftl::roftl: you think? i'm thinking that what ever you are looking for, you find it ON his pants. it has to be there somewhere lol they are kinda cute

I think the chicken leg means he wants to have chicken with people with legs . :roftl: It's not making any sense but anyway . . . I have legs !!

MIKA I'M HERE !!!

I should go to bed . 5 am here . . . but I have to reach the 700 posts before !

he has a blog about it... i'm thinking the baby came early considering the weight was 5lbs 8oz

it was more then 10 hours ago, i'm guessing also

here is the blog:

on the day of les francofolies at la rochelle i spoke to my pregnant fiance who said she was having some pains, but nothing to worry about. i went on stage and forgot about it - and when i came off stage i found out i was a father! she gave birth at 11.20 gmt so probably during happy ending or love today i think!!

Isabella born in a good time, congrats to David and his fiance :clap:

Update from FREDDIESDOUBLE!

"Gig was amazing. smiled down loads times at me. afterparty went well but was manic! People climbing over barriers and sobbing while me and john counted them in."

Hmm, I hope the climbing over barriers and sobbing bit wasn't as bad as it sounds - maybe just some initial confusion? :blink:

And, great that Mika smiled at FD. I think he's got a crush on him. :naughty:

"Gig was amazing. smiled down loads times at me. afterparty went well but was manic! People climbing over barriers and sobbing while me and john counted them in."

Hmm, I hope the climbing over barriers and sobbing bit wasn't as bad as it sounds - maybe just some initial confusion? :blink:

people who weren't on the list were climbing over barriers and sobbing?

what does that mean "while me and john counted them in" ?

people who weren't on the list were climbing over barriers and sobbing?

what does that mean "while me and john counted them in" ?

Yeah I didn't hear anymore, but I assume it was people who weren't on the list crying and climbing over barriers - 'cause anyone on the list wouldn't have been crying, right?

It sounds like FD and John were the ones doing crowd control, letting the listed people into wherever this was taking place.

Sorry I don't know more! FD must have gone to bed. Pff, it's only 7am there, he should be up and sharing! :naughty:

This is certainly a late-night-gig thread, huh? :naughty:

For all people who can't see the pinguin:

m1vj1-1-1.jpg

You could work for Perez with your talent!!! :thumb_yello:

lol Mika sending secret messages to the MFCers with his pants

That is a lot of secret messages!! Caz might have to decode some of them in her scripts.

Hmmmm, I never would have thought of that....how interesting. :naughty:

Yeah I didn't hear anymore, but I assume it was people who weren't on the list crying and climbing over barriers - 'cause anyone on the list wouldn't have been crying, right?

It sounds like FD and John were the ones doing crowd control, letting the listed people into wherever this was taking place.

Sorry I don't know more! FD must have gone to bed. Pff, it's only 7am there, he should be up and sharing! :naughty:

oh ok... gotcha!

what is wrong with FD? pfff he should know... sleep is overrated :bleh:

Sobbing? That's not good :sad:

That sucks that FD sort of had the responsibility of having to pick people...

But I'm happy for them nonetheless :biggrin2:

Hi All!

Not sure what you've heard so far but I thought I'd share Freddie's

last two texts:

"Went awesome. Tell MFC gig was amazing. Backstage passes all came off.

Everyone had a few mins. Was great great! Loads more soon!"

AND

"Amazing! Went amazing!"

:biggrin2:

OK, so now I'm seeing pictures...?

dcdeb

great news! cant wait to read reports!