REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

Hi Chickadee,

I don't really have an answer for you, but I just wanted to say that it's normal to have conflicting feelings about all this.............There are so many emotions involved, and that's always how it is when you've found someone who has touched your life in the way Mika has done to all of us.

And of course the MFCers are a vital part of that........it's impossible to separate the two, in my experience.

So don't feel upset or annoyed at yourself, I know how frustrating it is when emotions and thoughts seem incompatible but you experience them all at the same time.......

Have I made any sense at all?!

Yep, you made perfect sense. That's just how I feel. And I'm glad to know that what I wrote made sense too!

I know Mika doesn't exacty stop into Australia on a regular basis but he may not have 200 hardcore fans following him around when he gets there either. A familiar face in Australia is going to mean something different than a familiar face in Europe.

If you're in it for the long haul you may get the chance to see Mika several times, so what feels like "never" now may not be a few years down the road.

I soo hope you're right about this. I believe I'm in it for the long haul, but who knows how things may go in years to come? I may have different priorities, hate his music, be dead... who knows?:naughty:

But I do hope that Mika never needs to follow The Fall’s singer Mark E. Smith’s motto according to which he gets rid of his fans over three years as by that time they had become too familiar and too annoying to him.

Yikes! Well, we'll know in a couple of years time I guess what he thinks about us! Just curious... How does he "get rid of them"? It almost sounds like he hires a hitman or something:roftl:

I know exactly what you mean here and I am kind of torn it two on this subject.

Imagine, London gigs are my home gigs. But everyone from everywhere comes to the London gigs. Just look at the acceptance lists. So unless I am extremely pushy, which I am not, I am very unlikely to be able to speak to Mika at a gig on my home turf.

So, what to do? Go to gigs in other countries and have more of a chance of meeting, or leave the meets to people who haven't met Mika yet?

I hadn't thought about it from your point of view Babs. I guess I presumed that everyone who lives in London has had their fill of Mika. But it turns out this is not the case. I just really hadn't given it that much thought. But you have a valid point.

The answer has most definately got to be turn up in a land far away from your own and push the locals out of the picture!

Australia, here I come!

You were probably being sarcastic (even without the sunnies) but by all means, come to Australia! Particularly if Mika cancelled on us, we could still all go out and have a good time!

Ha ha, me too!

You're welcome to come too!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! Yesterday i was in front of the stage with a lot of fans of this forum. Such a

cool people. A lot of italians, spanish and fans for everywhere.

During the show (at the beginning) my camera it start to warn LOW BATT :( :(

The show wast great. This is my first mika concert and i loved it. IM FROM ARGENTINA!

During the show i gave to mika my cross necklaces and he used it for the entire show..

I wanna know if somebody took pictures of that (or videos)

Thank You VERY MUCH

ps: sorry for my english! =)

HELLO ESTEBAN :thumb_yello:

Do you remember me? I was not fluent in English like my friend Robertina but i was there, behind you...

in my video there is a bit of the show and a bit of your big head :naughty:

but i love it because you are a polite and fine boy...

enjoy the music and others gig... maybe in Argentina of course :wink2:

:bye:

Dani :bye:

beautiful pics...

but...

was you there? :shocked:

i did not remember... :naughty:

so... who is the photographer?

maybe the one who shot pictures of us with our displeased faces during the "performance" of myblodyvalentine? :blink:

You'd better!! Or do you want me to go and kidnap you?:naughty:

oh no , no need for kidnap , however that could get me a free flight maybe <thinks> hehe ;) ... i will definately be coming back , and on friday i get my net back and will type my graduation blog on myspace :wink2::D xx

:huglove:

oh no , no need for kidnap , however that could get me a free flight maybe <thinks> hehe ;) ... i will definately be coming back , and on friday i get my net back and will type my graduation blog on myspace D xx

Looking forward to reading it:wink2: :huglove:

Madrid return !!

Ohhh and it will be cooler too , although I dont care I love 36 degrees ..mmmmm

Good, good:bleh: It'll be the perfect time, it's when Madrid is lovelier.

Hiyaaaaaaaa BQ!!!

Ohhh I so hope your head didnt hurt tooo much from Queenie last week!! haha

Lets put it this way , Mika and Madrid are top of my list when the next tour dates go up

i'm watching you

:sneaky2:

eerrrrrrrrr and Rome :roftl::roftl::wub2::thumb_yello:

No hiding from my Italian mum :naughty:

ahem..let's say 'italy'....:wink2:

aaaaaaaaaaaall to italy...then aaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll to madrid.....then aaaaaaaaaaallllll to uk....:naughty:

need a fish tank!

madrid friends (and holy johnny of course) pray for me please... :mf_popeanim:

my computer (the important one) is broken :rip_1:

i'm waiting news about :crybaby:

and in July i did not make backup during the weekends because i was busy :mad3:

:lmao: :lmao: Nobody can hide from Robertina

Yes for sure , Italian Mum .. who shares coffee ice creammmmmmmm:wub2:

ahem..let's say 'italy'

aaaaaaaaaaaall to italy...then aaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll to madrid.....then aaaaaaaaaaallllll to uk

need a fish tank!

Yes sod the UK gigs Rome and Madrid are far better , no rain either!!!:punk:

madrid friends (and holy johnny of course) pray for me please... :mf_popeanim:

my computer (the important one) is broken

i'm waiting news about :crybaby:

and in July i did not make backup during the weekends because i was busy QUOTE]

Awwwwwww boss of europe so sorry to hear that

<passes tic tac>

ahem..let's say 'italy'....:wink2:

aaaaaaaaaaaall to italy...then aaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll to madrid.....then aaaaaaaaaaallllll to uk....:naughty:

need a fish tank!

Like the plan! When we start?:bleh:

madrid friends (and holy johnny of course) pray for me please...

my computer (the important one) is broken :rip_1:

i'm waiting news about

and in July i did not make backup during the weekends because i was busy :mad3:

MAster! :bow: I pray for your computer :mf_popeanim: You really don't have copy of anything you did in July? OMG, poor, poor Master... But don't lose your nerves, just try to relax, I'm sure you'll get everything back.

Awwwwwww boss of europe so sorry to hear that

<passes tic tac>

i'm nervous so, this afternnon, i'm eating tic tacs, coffe ice cream "coppa del nonno" (grand father cup) with corn flakes "kellogs", white bread, milk candies "Galatine", biscuits lingue di gatto (cat's tongues) covered with chocolat, orange juice/carots/lemon... i'm trying to be as big (large) as tall... :blink:

i think i will make a blog about all the stuffs i'm eating now and i will eat untill my computer return to home :mf_rosetinted:

Like the plan! When we start?:bleh:

MAster! :bow: I pray for your computer :mf_popeanim: You really don't have copy of anything you did in July? OMG, poor, poor Master... But don't lose your nerves, just try to relax, I'm sure you'll get everything back.

and not only July :blush-anim-cl:

i lived with faith this year :boxed:

panic at the studio :huh:

i'm nervous so, this afternnon, i'm eating tic tacs, coffe ice cream "coppa del nonno" (grand father cup) with corn flakes "kellogs", white bread, milk candies "Galatine", biscuits lingue di gatto (cat's tongues) covered with chocolat, orange juice/carots/lemon... i'm trying to be as big (large) as tall... :blink:

i think i will make a blog about all the stuffs i'm eating now and i will eat untill my computer return to home :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: And I thought I ate a lot! By the time you get your PC back you'll have eaten half Italy...

oh yes please...a new blog a new blog!!!:boing:

I miss you all ..... :<as arnie says , I'LL BE BACK

hello :bye:

firstly i forget your PM... now i remebered it but my computer with the video is broken, for the moment...

pray for me...

and when (and if) the computer will be ok i will try to reply to your request :wink2:

i'm totally incabable (not able) to share video, to use youtube, and to send big files... but i will try to do my best for to find the way...

(for the big-bust-on affair :cool:)