REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the *insert very bad word here* guy that was driving us there cancelled at 8pm saturday :sneaky2:

glas you had a great time though :bleh:

awwwwh I'm soooo sorry, that majorly sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

Don't worry, we'll make up for it :wink2::thumb_yello:

Lulu is lululitalienne :huglove: , a French (with Italian origins) MFCer and member of the French forum. :wink2:

Thankyou! Maybe if I'd followed the reports for all the gigs I might have known this, but I've been a bit selective about which ones i've read. I think I could cope with the threads if Mika did about one gig a week, but when you have several, I just can't keep up!

no greta they met him after the gig

But there were two girls who Mrs Penninman took in to meet Mika before the show. Someone posted a link to their fotoblogs a couple of pages back. Maybe that's what titiana is referring to??

Sisi, de capital federal! Vinimos con una amiga de vacaciones por Europa y daba la casualidad que nos concidia con el recital de Mika en Madrid. Y obvio que ni dudamos en ir!!! Fue genial! Nada que ver con un recital en argentina.. estabamos adelante de todo en las vayas en el cento y nadie te empujaba! Y para colmo se quedo con mi collar todo el recital!! Hasta cuando se saco la remera se lo colgo en el pantalon! .. me parece que le gusto!!!..

recien leo esto perdon! jajja buenisimo!! eso es lo lindo de los festivales de alla, aca no es posible estar adelante y salir sano! jajaja

Despues pasate por el Argentinean thead!! la mayoria de las chicas son de Buenos Aires! y contas los detalles de todo!!

Ohh well for me the gig was great ! , I must say I'm kinda looking forward to some new songs , although the whole Mika live thing I could watch over and over again.Its just a great experience

It was strange at 3.30 in the morning , totally shattered , but as soon as Mika came on (remember we had been close to death with My Bloody Valentine :boxed: .. bloody being the real word here) , all was forgotten and the crowd went crazy! :punk:

Its nice to be in the crowd and he smiles down knowing you :punk:

Thanks to everyone for the M and G , it was crazy for me trying to organise that.When I walked stage side and saw Mikas mum with some fans I knew trying to get the MFCers in would be kinda interesting .. and it was ...:stretcher:

I must say the whole Mika experience is now not only the gig but the people too , the gig is the central point but bouncing around the world meeting up with such great people is something very special :wub2:

A few mentions

Queenie and Black Queen .. thanks for being the most fabby hosts , you made the weekend very very special , I cant wait to return the favour.I know you were tired , I hope we didnt wear you out . Next time please watch the knives and forks around my parts !! . You are two amazing lovely girls x

Allegra .. awww my tic tac girl !!! you are so nice , its always so nice to be around you , such fun and making us laugh

Robi .. thanks for the bickies , youve set a trend now . I expect them every time now .. my Italian Mum!! :wink2:

Sariflor .. how nice are you!!! .. weve had our forumn battles but it was so nice to chat and get to know you ... good look with the wedding , Sunday was really nice with you

Jemms .. Im sorry you got left behind in the crush , Ive just been told you have a fractured rib .. Im sorry .. I dragged you in , hope this didnt cause it

Mirtilla .. Im so pleased you were a big girl , I was trying to catch you eye and your all shy on stage .. awww sweet

Babs ... It was hot huh? .. I hope you enjoyed . I was expecting yous Sunday night btw . next time!

Cassie! .. you made the weekend very very special . For those who didnt know check this out .Mikas Offical Big Bust Girl

2 mins 55 ..... classic

Sienna ..Your lovely! Our Swedish rep , I enjoyed your company and was great meeting you

ISA .. Thanks for joining us , also very nice to meet you

Greta .. thanks for the gin (you think I was some kind of alchi!!) , always a pressie , sorry I wasnt much company at 6 in the morning!!!

Sarahlou .. thanks for the text and shame we couldnt have seen more of you

Mika and the team ! .. thanks for the M and G , it was really appreciated !

Neeve and anyone else Ive missed out ! .. thanks for being part of this! , I like meeting you all!

:wub2:

Cassie! .. you made the weekend very very special . For those who didnt know check this out .Mikas Offical Big Bust Girl

2 mins 55 ..... classic

<shimmies:punk:> ... gobsmacked i was :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

you made my weekend special too hunni , its always special :wub2: thanks !! i can even tolerate you drooling on me through the flight , whatta girl :wub2::roftl: HEHE

:huglove:

xxx

I must say the whole Mika experience is now not only the gig but the people too , the gig is the central point but bouncing around the world meeting up with such great people is something very special

A few mentions

Queenie and Black Queen .. thanks for being the most fabby hosts , you made the weekend very very special , I cant wait to return the favour.I know you were tired , I hope we didnt wear you out . Next time please watch the knives and forks around my parts !! . You are two amazing lovely girls x

Hello gorgeous! :huglove: Thank you very much for your kind words, and please people stop it! My face is now permamently red!:blush-anim-cl: You'll return the favour alright, don't worry, already thinking about it... We were tired but being with you had the same effect as Mika: pure energy man! I'm so looking forward to meeting you again. October... :fisch:

:roftl::roftl:Yes, knives and forks in Spain are well known by their agressive behaviour with British men, look out next time! :roftl:

So true: Mika live experience is not only about Mika anymore. As far as I'm concerned, the gig is the icing of the cake, and the M&G the icing of the icing. What really made it all so special were you people:wub2:

Oh, well, you're not too bad yourself! Hahahahaha.

Ohh well for me the gig was great !

2 mins 55 ..... classic

:wub2:

Thanks so much everyone for all the incredible and wonderful reports! Mirtilla and Ana - congrats on being Big Girls! That would scare me to death too but you did awesome and looked beautiful.

I thought I had followed this thread pretty thoroughly but I am missing what happened to Cassie in Love Today! Anyone care to elaborate a bit?

Thanks so much everyone for all the incredible and wonderful reports! Mirtilla and Ana - congrats on being Big Girls! That would scare me to death too but you did awesome and looked beautiful.

I thought I had followed this thread pretty thoroughly but I am missing what happened to Cassie in Love Today! Anyone care to elaborate a bit?

Ohh take a look at the clip at that point ..when he sings girl with the big bust on hes singing it to cassie .. :roftl::thumb_yello:

He just walked upto me on that part of the song and sang girl with the big bust on :naughty: its happened before haha , i actually said to fred if he does it again im gonna get a complex ... and he did , we just laughed our heads off :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

He just walked upto me on that part of the song and sang girl with the big bust on :naughty: its happened before haha , i actually said to fred if he does it again im gonna get a complex ... and he did , we just laughed our heads off :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Oh wow seriously! Twice!!! ahahaha that is hilarious! You could get a superiority complex from that. :wink2:

Get me some help , can I be cured???

I wished he would sing to my boobs :boxed:

<claws cassies eyes out> :bonk:

BQ .. please tell your bf it was really nice to meet him :thumb_yello:,I forget to add him

:lmao: No luv, I think you crossed the line, you can't be cured now... None of us can... I think I'm still stuck in the moment he sung "hey girl you are beautiful" to me:roftl: We're hopeless...

I'll tell him, thanks a lot. He loved meeting you all too, he tells me all the time:bleh:

BQ .. please tell your bf it was really nice to meet him :thumb_yello:,I forget to add him

more kfc love and maccy d's and you may grow some the size of mine :roftl::naughty:

You know that we enjoyed every second of it (forks and knives included :roftl:)

See you soon..October? :fisch:

You scare me, freds xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oooh, Rodrigo is a nice man..

You know that we enjoyed every second of it (forks and knives included :roftl:)

See you soon..October? :fisch:

You scare me, freds xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oooh, Rodrigo is a nice man..

October, October, October!!!!!

yeah, Fred's pretty scaring sometimes:naughty: And Rodrigo is a lovely man, he'll be pleased to know he's loved around here... I think?:blink:

October, October, October!!!!!

yeah, Fred's pretty scaring sometimes:naughty: And Rodrigo is a lovely man, he'll be pleased to know he's loved around here... I think?:blink:

He had enough with my love anyway...:fisch::naughty:

Yes October hopefully

<checks flight times> :naughty::thumb_yello:

So...is that a yes? :naughty:

*Cough* *cough* No comments :das: He still remembers that BG dance we had in front of him, poor soul...:roftl::roftl:

Now i´m a pro. I´ve improved :mf_rosetinted: