REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

Well, the inside of the venue was the hell itself. Outside was quite nice :bleh:

:roftl: why hell?

NOW I SEE!!! Tell me how was it feeling?

Sorry, I don't know many the names yet so couldn't connect the ends immediately.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too hot. Mika refused to change in there. Imagine how it was!

Ooh, I am afraid I can't.

Sounds enough serious for me as I've always thought that performer's life was not an easy bread :roftl:

But will you do it again when asked to? I read that you did very well and some people even called you a natural born entertainer (kudos for that)

Ooh, I am afraid I can't.

Sounds enough serious for me as I've always thought that performer's life was not an easy bread :roftl:

But will you do it again when asked to? I read that you did very well and some people even called you a natural born entertainer (kudos for that)

Hope they´ll ask me again! Not sure of that tho :bleh:

Natural born entertainer? Hahaha! i wish :blush-anim-cl:

New Madrid blog on myspace, enjoy.

Warning-do not read if you are easliy offended by muppets:mf_rosetinted:

Ooh it was great to read! :flowers2:

What's the story with him not wanting presents?

Hope they´ll ask me again! Not sure of that tho :bleh:

Natural born entertainer? Hahaha! i wish :blush-anim-cl:

Yep, so they've said that as soon as you came on stage they sort of a little bit (read:completely :roftl:) forgot about Mika.

Good job and I am happy for you!:thumb_yello:

New Madrid blog on myspace, enjoy.

Warning-do not read if you are easliy offended by muppets:mf_rosetinted:

Hope you wouldn't mind that I copied a bit of your blog here (if you do, please PM me and I delete it at once).

"We watched whilst Number 10 and the rest of Mika's roadies set up the stage with about 5 million gerberas" (quoted Jemmalee's blog)

That's Jemmalee!!! :punk: I lmao imagining how you had been waiting for long hours and suffering because of those bad bands making terrible music and then had to follow how before Mika's start they carried flowers and flowers and more flowers .... and it was about 3.30 in the morning :roftl:

Thanks for sharing and making me laugh. :wub2: Loved your report about making of BG clip, too.

Regret to learn about the pushers. Hope they didn't hurt you seriously.

How are you feeling now?

h

Asunka

sorry i did not reply to your texts last days... i was a little busy and actually i'm quite tired.. i dont sleep since 33 hours ago... :cool:

i did not read any reports here and in other threads... as soon is possible i will read here if you chatted about me or you laughed at me :bleh:

Asunka

sorry i did not reply to your texts last days... i was a little busy and actually i'm quite tired.. i dont sleep since 33 hours ago... :cool:

i did not read any reports here and in other threads... as soon is possible i will read here if you chatted about me or you laughed at me :bleh:

Master! :bow: Don't worry, I know kidnapping people and taking them to Switzerland must be tiresome:bleh: Now you rest, you deserve it! And don't worry, you'll read our reports later on, you don't have to get mad at us so soon, the things we said about you pssssss....:roftl:

http://tayichi.wordpress.com/2008/07/22/mika-el-final-perfecto-para-el-saturday-night-fiber/

Después de estar desde las 7 de la tarde esperando a que Mika saliera al escenario. Al fin, sobre las 3 de la madrugada, este joven artista de 24 años se presentaba con un escenario lleno de flores, luces, palotes de caramelo y mil cosas más. Mika es puro espectáculo. Es un no parar en el escenario. Es cantar hasta no poder más. Mika nos dejó a todos con ganas de más. Impresionante.

they're a bit blurry but :pbjt: anyway

I can see myself (and Fred) in one of the pics!!!!:roftl:

Just few words

TheBlackQueen and Queenie dedicated all their weekend's time to us international MFCers.

I'm really touched, thank you... the most beautiful and the best welcome "service" in the world and in a beautiful city like Madrid is. :wub2:

I already knew all the MFCers i met there except 3 new entries.

I enjoyed very much to met again my friends (included the big bold bald head boss aka the moderator moderate aka the male in the harem who pick daisies and who eat litle butterflies aka our tictac english teacher) and i enjoyed to know the news.

About the show: the performance of our super stars Big Girls Queenie, Mirtilla and Lululitalienne (perfect veteran) and our Lollipopgirls Sofia and Ighins was beautiful and funny, very professional.

I'm disappointend just because a "not so tall" boy red and black dressed jumped, ran and screamed everywhere disturbing the dance of our superstar... :bleh:

I forgive him because, in general, he sings quite well and, in particular, at the end, after the show of our beloved stars, he was very very very kind and nice with me and he listened me when i was speaking a language invented by me and not so similar to English :blush-anim-cl:

Just few words

TheBlackQueen and Queenie dedicated all their weekend's time to us international MFCers.

I'm really touched, thank you... the most beautiful and the best welcome "service" in the world and in a beautiful city like Madrid is. :wub2:

I enjoyed very much to met again my friends (included the big bold bald head boss aka the moderator moderate aka the male in the harem who pick daisies and who eat litle butterflies aka our tictac english teacher) and i enjoyed to know the news.

About the show: the performance of our super stars Big Girls Queenie, Mirtilla and Lululitalienne (perfect veteran) and our Lollipopgirls Sofia and Ighins was beautiful and funny, very professional.

I'm disappointend just because a "not so tall" boy red and black dressed jumped, ran and screamed everywhere disturbing the dance of our superstar... :bleh:

I forgive him because, in general, he sings quite well and, in particular, at the end, after the show of our beloved stars, he was very very very kind and nice with me and he listened me when i was speaking a language invented by me and not so similar to English :blush-anim-cl:

¡Master! :bow: Thank you but you know the welcome sevice was included in the ticket, so no need to thank us:naughty: It was wonderful to have you, I've been missing you terribly (and I still am).

You're going to kill me one day with the images you put in my head! Just saw the boss jumping in the park, picking daisies and placing them behind his ears!! :lmao:

So true about that "not so tall" guy who kept being on the way, blocking the view of the true stars, but I forgive him, after all he was so kind later on:naughty:

So now go to rest, we don't want a shattered Master, do we?

So now go to rest, we don't want a shattered Master, do we?

so i payd the service with the ticket... ok... but it was a lovely service

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

and yes the not so tall guy is not so bad, is quite gentle

i dont sleep since 37 hours...

now i go home

:biker:

but before i go to the "pizzaiolo braccio di ferro" for a not diet coke and a pizza please

so i payd the service with the ticket... ok... but it was a lovely service

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

and yes the not so tall guy is not so bad, is quite gentle

i dont sleep since 37 hours...

now i go home

:biker:

but before i go to the "pizzaiolo braccio di ferro" for a not diet coke and a pizza please

Glad you liked it, it's always important to keep the costumer satisfied.

Ok, so now you go take your pizza and not diet coke and go to sleep, we need a fresh and clean Master!:naughty:

Just few words

Hi, Allegra! :bye:

Heard you had had a good time recently :wink2:

Just few words

I love you, Master :bow: :bow:

Waiting to see you very soon!!!

Thanks for the pics, greta!

...at the end, after the show of our beloved stars, he was very very very kind and nice with me and he listened me when i was speaking a language invented by me and not so similar to English :blush-anim-cl:

I guess he can relate to that :wub2: