• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ola!!!!! I'm still sleepy and i have not read all.... :thumbdown:

soooo seems like you're planning some meeting!!! :naughty::wink2:

wish i'll be able to join... i want that cocktail i missed to drink friday...:bleh:

next time i'll book a downtown hotel..

:roll1:

yeah now i'm a V.I.B. (very important bunny)...lol my mom wants to show it to my grandmother...:shocked:

loved nimes, i still have to read and post my vids... i need to sleep , i need to sleep a whole week long but i can't ... i'm on mfc (at office :naughty:) because it's the only way to not crash on the keyboard...

i got home at 23.45 last night the stupid train was late...

later i'll send you my big girl vid... i focussed all the time on my girls...poor mika was left aside in madrid...:naughty:

I don´t feel any pity for him this time :naughty:

VIB? :roftl: :roftl:

My mom is so proud of me too. It scares me :shocked:

yes, first they are like nooo where are you going/what are you going to do and then: yeeeeeeahhh that's MY baby... :naughty:

i'm not worried about my mom (she's worst than me, you should meet her...and she scares me too sometimes) i'm just scared my granmother would tell THE WORLD lol... i wonder how would be like meeting my relatives after (i dunno if they would survive having a pink bouncing bunny in the family... :roftl:)

you're a V.I.B.B.G.

Betta!!! My VIB!!!! :huglove: You must come and have that cocktail, plans, plans please.

I want to see you in the first page!!! Now am I lucky? I have two BGs and a VIB among my friends. Me is feeling proud:bleh:

Cassie, Queen is Sat 25 October.

yes, first they are like nooo where are you going/what are you going to do and then: yeeeeeeahhh that's MY baby... :naughty:

i'm not worried about my mom (she's worst than me, you should meet her...and she scares me too sometimes) i'm just scared my granmother would tell THE WORLD lol... i wonder how would be like meeting my relatives after (i dunno if they would survive having a pink bouncing bunny in the family... :roftl:)

you're a V.I.B.B.G.

That´s my problem too. We´re their babies. They´re proud :naughty:

V.I.B.B.G sounds complicated to spell xD

My bootiful spanish friends !!!! (asun and ana) :naughty:

What date is queen ma dears ?? :biggrin2:

October 25, saturday...

Why are you asking? :fisch:

you're a V.I.B.B.G.

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I love your mum, sooo proud!! You're gonna be the celebrity of the family, bunny!!! Hahahahaha.

Betta!!! My VIB!!!! :huglove: You must come and have that cocktail, plans, plans please.

I want to see you in the first page!!! Now am I lucky? I have two BGs and a VIB among my friends. Me is feeling proud:bleh:

Cassie, Queen is Sat 25 October.

fankyouuuuuuu :thumb_yello:

That´s my problem too. We´re their babies. They´re proud :naughty:

V.I.B.B.G sounds complicated to spell xD

October 25, saturday...

Why are you asking? :fisch:

Because i have been given my orders and errands to check on these things ,by the boss :roftl:

Hey everybody whose online on this thread!

As I realised the Madrid's gig thread had turned to another thread by now :)

I've just finished reading Robertina's and Asun's reports about the gig and wanted to tell my thank you to them (so guys, please forgive me my interrupting your chat as if I managed to read the report only today :blush-anim-cl: )

So Robertina and Asun! Thank you for your reports which vividly described the situation before the gig, during the gig and after gig. I was reading and had a feeling like I was at present last Sat.

Robertina, I wonder that you said same line :"Listen to me very carefully ...:roftl:" what I always say when I have to deal with annoying people (luckily I've met moments like these very seldom) and must admit that line always works :thumb_yello: And even more, if you see you have to deal with extraordinarily annoying people you may add: "I shall say it only once" :roftl:

(Must confess that I've stolen it from 'Allo! 'Allo! (an old British TV comedy I love to watch over and over again) but it does work! And you can always vary how to say that whether in a funny way or in a I-really-mean-it way)

So thanx a lot again. Take care!

h

recien leo esto perdon! jajja buenisimo!! eso es lo lindo de los festivales de alla, aca no es posible estar adelante y salir sano! jajaja

Despues pasate por el Argentinean thead!! la mayoria de las chicas son de Buenos Aires! y contas los detalles de todo!!

donde escribo?? porque hay muchas partes del Argentinian Thead... =)

beso

Hey everybody whose online on this thread!

As I realised the Madrid's gig thread had turned to another thread by now :)

I've just finished reading Robertina's and Asun's reports about the gig and wanted to tell my thank you to them (so guys, please forgive me my interrupting your chat as if I managed to read the report only today :blush-anim-cl: )

So Robertina and Asun! Thank you for your reports which vividly described the situation before the gig, during the gig and after gig. I was reading and had a feeling like I was at present last Sat.

Robertina, I wonder that you said same line :"Listen to me very carefully ...:roftl:" what I always say when I have to deal with annoying people (luckily I've met moments like these very seldom) and must admit that line always works :thumb_yello: And even more, if you see you have to deal with extraordinary annoying people you may add: "I shall say it only once" :roftl:

(Must confess that I've stolen it from 'Allo! 'Allo! (an old British TV comedy I love to watch over and over again) but it does work! And you can always vary how to say that whether in a funny way or in a I-really-mean-it way)

So thanx a lot again. Take care!

h

Hi hun!! I'm glad you enjoy the reports, it was a very special night for a number of reasons, and if you felt like you had been actually there, then I succeded to communicate at least a tiny bit of what I lived.

About those annoying girls, I think we're already talking too much about them, they certainly don't deserve so many lines on the MFC, that makes them proud of their behaviour, I'm sure, they're attention seekers. But thanks for the lines, I might use them some time:roftl:

Hi hun!! I'm glad you enjoy the reports, it was a very special night for a number of reasons, and if you felt like you had been actually there, then I succeded to communicate at least a tiny bit of what I lived.

But thanks for the lines, I might use them some time:roftl:

I DID enjoy your reports. :wub2: What about the venue? I've searched a bit info about the place thru internet and I liked it (much better than stadiums). More appropriate for M. performances, i mean the style.

Feel free! You are always welcome to use them :naughty:

I DID enjoy your reports. :wub2: What about the venue? I've searched a bit info about the place thru internet and I liked it (much better than stadiums). More appropriate for M. performances, i mean the style.

Feel free! You are always welcome to use them :naughty:

Glad you did!

I liked the venue very much. It was not so huge and surrounded by lakes and tall trees, I do think it was a good one, at least for the public (no idea about the backstage, better ask any of our resident BGs:naughty:).