The Next Album

After this summer string of gigs, I've just realized that's it for a while :shocked:

He's keeping on the BLOGGING! So that's not a problem anymore, but here's the waiting thread anyway!! We will get the Parc des Princes DVD too, hopefully!

Anyways, I just thought a thread for waiting for the next album and talking about it, and a general "MIKA'S NEXT ALBUM! RAH!" thread would be good...

Another Mika album. :shocked: Not only LICM, but new material. He's going to expand and conjure up a second album...

:dance_man:

WHOOP!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:groupwave: i can't wait.....!! haha what do you think his EP would be? Rain, HMDYLM? hmmm.

yea new material:shocked:kinda frightening considering LICM has been like family to me for the past year.....i'm sure i'll grow to love the new addition:bleh:

After this summer string of gigs, I've just realized that's it for a while :shocked:

We might not hear from him for a while, unless he blogs more, hopefully. I just wanted to start a thread for the waiting that we'll be doing. We won't have anything else to settle us down or to keep our tummies full (Unless he releases the EP :das:). After being spoiled with all the blogs (That he said he would end in August) it might be hard for us to take.

We won't have much to gobble up now, so I just thought a thread for waiting for the next album and talking about it, and a general "MIKA'S NEXT ALBUM! RAH!" thread would be good...

Another Mika album. :shocked: Not only LICM, but new material. He's going to expand and give us a second album...

WHOOP!

i cnt wait i cant wait! and m so upset hes ending the blogs for us in august. think he will ever do them again?? i hope so

i cnt wait i cant wait! and m so upset hes ending the blogs for us in august. think he will ever do them again?? i hope so

wait he's ending them in august:shocked:oh no i thought 'vacation' meant still doing blogs! ahhhh *runs around room screaming* what will i do?! how will i survive!!!?

wait he's ending them in august:shocked:oh no i thought 'vacation' meant still doing blogs! ahhhh *runs around room screaming* what will i do?! how will i survive!!!?

*subscribes*

i can`t wait!!

i`m sure it would be a great album!

no more gigs :tears:

i hope that in his holidays he gets bored and keep doing blogs daily :bleh:

it would be rare to listen a new mika album! LICM has been my favourite album since i met him...

*subscribes*

i can`t wait!!

it would be rare to listen a new mika album! LICM has been my favourite album since i met him...

i know! a new and exciting adventure! i just hope that i fall in love with the second album as quickly as i did the first. Mika has lots of pressure on him from LICM and it's greatness. haha

i love you video siggy:mf_lustslow::das:

*subscribes*

i can`t wait!!

i hope he gets super bored!!!

it will be wonderful!

:lol3: AHHHH! CAN'T!

We'll probably all have gone insane by the time it's released :insane:

But OH WELL... We'll still have our ears :naughty:

i think i figured out today what im gonna have on my first semester in college :blink: FINALLY!

Ooh Congrats!

What are you taking and where??

sorry back :)

im gonna have:

monday: math :thumbdown: and guitar :thumb_yello:

Tusday: Drawing

Wednesday: Math and Guitar

Thursday: English

thats it! for this semester....

:lol3: AHHHH! CAN'T!

We'll probably all have gone insane by the time it's released :insane:

But OH WELL... We'll still have our ears :naughty:

I think I'll be scared to push "play"

But I'll also be excited....that is going ot be so weird...:lol3:

We might not hear from him for a while, unless he blogs more, hopefully. I just wanted to start a thread for the waiting that we'll be doing. We won't have anything else to settle us down or to keep our tummies full (Unless he releases the EP :das:). After being spoiled with all the blogs (That he said he would end in August) it might be hard for us to take.

We won't have much to gobble up now, so I just thought a thread for waiting for the next album and talking about it, and a general "MIKA'S NEXT ALBUM! RAH!" thread would be good...

Another Mika album. :shocked: Not only LICM, but new material. He's going to expand and give us a second album...

WHOOP!

I am really looking forward to next album, now even more after hearing him sing "Rain" which is such a lovely song. There is a lot of pressure and expactation on musicians when it comes to the second album and i think Mika won't disappoint us. :thumb_yello:

I can wait... good thing about living at the arse end of the world is that you learn to wait for everything :naughty:...

That and if he releases the album too soon, we will end up having a deadline for the Asia-Pacific project, and we haven't really started putting it together yet! :naughty:

I guess I'll live, I'm getting used to waiting. I'm finding that the time is going by pretty quick, before you know it it'll be 2009 anyway. I do hope though that we do get something between September and December. Hopefully that DVD will actually come out this year *crosses fingers* I think that'll keep me busy for the rest of the year.

I'm a bit scared of waiting...I'm afraid I might lose my interest...but I don;t think so...Not as long as I have MFC:roftl:

And i don't know why I have a feeling that something will happen until the end of the year, at keast the DVD...so...:mf_rosetinted: