Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha ha, the first comp he judges himself and he gets it wrong!

Bless him:wub2:.

I'm sure he'll get right first time next time:wink2:.

It is true, but I feel sorry for Lea.

After knowing that she had won and then knowing after all she's not the winner! It must be an unpleasant sensation :huh:

It is true, but I feel sorry for Lea.

After knowing that she had won and then knowing after all she's not the winner! It must be an unpleasant sensation :huh:

Yeah, you gotta feel for her. Must be a bit gutting thinking you've won and then finding you haven't:sad:.

Yeah, you gotta feel for her. Must be a bit gutting thinking you've won and then finding you haven't:sad:.

Yeah.. Poor Lea!

But otherwise, Caroline will be very happy! To her is a lovely surprise!:bleh:

I've decided to not bother commenting unless I think it will be in the first group of comments and even then only something funny/relevant/interesting.

I would of never guessed the syria answer.

I just put in comments that respond to what he's talking about, 'cause he's obviously wanting some kind of feedback, otherwise he wouldn't be introducing us to the people he likes.

Otherwise, I just gently tease him about things he's done, 'cause (for the 100th time, everybody join in) he doesn't take me seriously!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I just put in comments that respond to what he's talking about, 'cause he's obviously wanting some kind of feedback, otherwise he wouldn't be introducing us to the people he likes.

Otherwise, I just gently tease him about things he's done, 'cause (for the 100th time, everybody join in) he doesn't take me seriously!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

That's weird, when I met you I thought: "Gee, what a person to take serious!":naughty:

You know I love you:wub2:

But yeah if Mika was a good boy he'd send both a gift...it's not like he doesn't have any money to go to a silly tourist shop and but something totally useless and sign it...riiight?:naughty:

Yeah, me too. I've told him how much I love Beirut and how one day I watched their video for A Sunday Smile at least ten times...:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

He should send something to both! :naughty:

I was thinking on that, but i was afraid to tell, because you might think that i'm crazy! :blush-anim-cl:

And he must establish rules to this kind of competitions.

:bleh:

That's weird, when I met you I thought: "Gee, what a person to take serious!":naughty:

You know I love you:wub2:

But yeah if Mika was a good boy he'd send both a gift...it's not like he doesn't have any money to go to a silly tourist shop and but something totally useless and sign it...riiight?:naughty:

Love you too:wink2:.

You would think he would wouldn't you, as he's got all mine:floor:

I had never listened to Roison Murphy and now I do because of her song Overpowered in his vlog. So that's cool.

I've loved Roison Murphy since she was in Moloko.

"Sing It Back" was my anthem when I first started delivery driving back in 2000, always turned the radio up when it came on, singing it at the top of my voice.

Ah, the memories:wub2:.

"Sing It Back" was my anthem when I first started delivery driving back in 2000, always turned the radio up when it came on, singing it at the top of my voice.

I didn't know her that well (of course I knew Sing it back) but I saw her at Werchter and she was great!!! I would love to see her again, she's playing Lowlands but they don't sell tickets for one day (she's on Friday and there are more artists that I would love to see that day) so it sux!!:thumbdown:

I didn't know her that well (of course I knew Sing it back) but I saw her at Werchter and she was great!!! I would love to see her again, she's playing Lowlands but they don't sell tickets for one day (she's on Friday and there are more artists that I would love to see that day) so it sux!!:thumbdown:

That's a shame, she's got a great voice, I'd love to see her live.

I'll keep my eyes open for any UK gigs.

hey apparently he made a mistake :boxed: Palmyra was not the answer ( I told you Rose! haha :naughty:)

Caroline won. She said the correct city and even explained (in French)

I guess it's a Caroline from here, is it?

I feel sorry for Lea :(

besides, my comment doesn't appear since 9 pm. But it says I'm out out training because last time I played Carmen Sandiego, it was 1995 xD

Oh!! I love that song!:wub2:

Wow, so much happens when you're gone for a couple days! Congrats to Caroline, and so sorry Lea. He should send her something anyway. :bleh:

We should start a petition(as we know how much he LOVES our petitions:naughty:), "Give Lea a consolation prize!"

WHO'S WITH ME!

We should start a petition(as we know how much he LOVES our petitions:naughty:), "Give Lea a consolation prize!"

WHO'S WITH ME!

Absolutely!

So who's with us!? :bleh:

Of course I'm with you! :bow: for petitions:naughty: