Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only commented about 15 minutes ago and mine is there :blink:

You can see your own comment. But if you count how many comments are there now, (and it says 26 are approved) you'll count 27 if yours isn't approved yet.

... or just too intelligent and ironic. Maybe he has already become a bit suspicious about every comment left by Jack or Kelzy, because sounding normal, it could still contain a sarcastic, mean, over-intelligent underlying message - and there he wants to play safe :bleh:

And yet the funny thing is, neither of the comments he apparently deleted were meant that way at all. I genuinely thought it would be cool to have a guest blog from a fan perspective, and I recommended SuperTwat in all sincerity, because I do think she is witty, a good writer, and might have time to do it. I mentioned that she's from Australia because I honestly thought it would be fun to get a fan perspective from a Mika-neglected country specifically. None of it was taking the piss.

And the comment I am complaining about in this thread? I do think the bags are neat! (How is saying that something is neat a problem?) And I am curious as to whether they're real or photoshopped! I really don't get what's objectionable about it in the least.

--Jack

omg!!! really? wtf?!

so sad, that he deleted it. but you know what i realized yesterday ? im 99% sure they were watching "sex and the city movie" cause i watched it yesterday and in one part there is exactly the same song and exactly the same part of it in video and movie, and i remember there was a sound on tv were people are talking and then is the song and then talking again and the same thing is in that movie.

i was going to check that yesterday but its was deleted :sneaky2:

... or just too intelligent and ironic. Maybe he has already become a bit suspicious about every comment left by Jack or Kelzy, because sounding normal, it could still contain a sarcastic, mean, over-intelligent underlying message - and there he wants to play safe :bleh:

Hey!! I'm not mean!! Not like Jack - I never mention Australia to him :naughty:

oHHHH !!! he works backwards:wink2:

Got it!

Like reading your Myspace email. You get newest mail first. So he started approving at 12:17 and and got to 12:00, but then got distracted, probably because the wonder pets are on.. or smth..

Is mine really first?:naughty:

Nope!! :bleh:

And I forgot to mention that as he approves comments they slot into place according to the time we posted them .. So he can approve them all over the place, but we'll see them placed at whatever time we hit submit.

11:30 - 12:00 will be there waiting for him to approve. (Unless he really is playing games with us :sneaky2: )

aiiiiaiiaiai.. So, am I being clear? :naughty:

You can see your own comment. But if you count how many comments are there now, (and it says 26 are approved) you'll count 27 if yours isn't approved yet.

Ok - gotcha - mine is not approved yet!! Thanks :thumb_yello:

Like reading your Myspace email. You get newest mail first. So he started approving at 12:17 and and got to 12:00, but then got distracted, probably because the wonder pets are on.. or smth..

Yeah, that makes the most sense. :thumb_yello: Smart Kelzy!

Anyway, if he really wants to delete one of my comments, I did submit two now... he's more than welcome not to approve the second one. I would not approve it if I were him, anyway... so I'd totally understand that.

--Jack