Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I agree with you, this one is just my less favourite.

Hmm, I don't have that either, with the hot pics. I don't like talking about how sexy his bum is. Ofcourse I do have pics, but I can ensure you that I don't have any shirtless pics or really sexy pics.

lol. I understand.

I was just giving an example...I really didn't mean u :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

get ready for a rant....

ach i quite like it!! I like all his vlogs and blogs, 'cause that in itself is special. However, I like these natural, not too over produced ones the most. I love seeing Mika just being.....well Mika...the joy in his face and everything else...you can really see how sincere he his (or he's a good actor) It's a special moment to him, and I can imagine how he feels cause I have that same sort of sentiment/emotions when it comes to things like that too.

So I really like it....just like how some ppl think of chicken etc when they see (hot) pics of him, I always think of/wish having him as a friend and nothing more, and these sort of blogs show everyday things he does, so it's as close as it gets.

I guess the word that sums it up for me is that it feels more personal.

I agree with you on that!

I wold love to be his friend... But sometimes I think of chicken, yeah... But I could stop thinking of it just to be his friend... I really like him:wub2:

I agree with you on that!

I wold love to be his friend... But sometimes I think of chicken, yeah... But I could stop thinking of it just to be his friend... I really like him:wub2:

friends ? sure :blush-anim-cl:

i better wont tell what have we talked on our second home :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

friends ? sure :blush-anim-cl:

i better wont tell what have we talked on our second home :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

Yup, you better :fisch::fisch:

Of course, I wold like to be his friend, and maybe more... But just being his friend I wold be happy:bleh:

get ready for a rant....

ach i quite like it!! I like all his vlogs and blogs, 'cause that in itself is special. However, I like these natural, not too over produced ones the most. I love seeing Mika just being.....well Mika...the joy in his face and everything else...you can really see how sincere he his (or he's a good actor) It's a special moment to him, and I can imagine how he feels cause I have that same sort of sentiment/emotions when it comes to things like that too.

So I really like it....just like how some ppl think of chicken etc when they see (hot) pics of him, I always think of/wish having him as a friend and nothing more, and these sort of blogs show everyday things he does, so it's as close as it gets.

I guess the word that sums it up for me is that it feels more personal.

Yup! Totally agree :thumb_yello:

And the LemonChiffon bit could be an option too :naughty:

Liked the video - but think he looks a bit grumpy and demanding

in the middle when he was waiting to order :blink:

*runs away before being stoned!!*

He has driven a LOOOOONG way for that icecream. I would be feeling grumpy and demanding too!!

Check out this youtube (not Mika) of that very icecream shop and the rolled in pistachios icecream....

YUM!!

Liked the video - but think he looks a bit grumpy and demanding

in the middle when he was waiting to order :blink:

*runs away before being stoned!!*

he is a spoilt child!:mf_rosetinted:

and also he is a "huge star", it doesn't matter if he is not well known in syria:rolls_eyes:

*hides herself under a rock*

Somebody's playing... :mf_rosetinted:

Quote on latest vlog...

blogger of the week :

Date: August 10, 2008 @ 9:43 pm

“Yo Yo

This is Juh-Vonne and Mika, back from our magic trip in John Travolta’s flying bath tub; wow this was esoteric. We’ll write an essay about it, so watch out for it on our own blog at MagicMushroomsOnCherryTreeLane.com. You’ll find other inspiring material there, such as our diploma thesis paper, titled ‘Admiral Boom and JayZ - a psychological synopsis’. Later on tonight we are going to prove you that we are not photoshopped into the pic of Mika’s white piano. We just are that small, not our fault. Oh, and yes, the keys on there are real. Justy tested it. Mika let her because we have this amazing kind of really deep friendship going on, since our first encounter in Disneyland this spring.

Have a great week, everyone, we’ll be back on top of the blog.

Peace out.”

Hmmmmmm....

Huh?

:roftl: I didn't post it there. :bleh:

dilek?!!! :bonk:

But funny, they got that it was just meant to be silly and approved it. Mouahhah.

Somebody's playing... :mf_rosetinted:

Quote on latest vlog...

blogger of the week :

Date: August 10, 2008 @ 9:43 pm

“Yo Yo

This is Juh-Vonne and Mika, back from our magic trip in John Travolta’s flying bath tub; wow this was esoteric. We’ll write an essay about it, so watch out for it on our own blog at MagicMushroomsOnCherryTreeLane.com. You’ll find other inspiring material there, such as our diploma thesis paper, titled ‘Admiral Boom and JayZ - a psychological synopsis’. Later on tonight we are going to prove you that we are not photoshopped into the pic of Mika’s white piano. We just are that small, not our fault. Oh, and yes, the keys on there are real. Justy tested it. Mika let her because we have this amazing kind of really deep friendship going on, since our first encounter in Disneyland this spring.

Have a great week, everyone, we’ll be back on top of the blog.

Peace out.”

Hmmmmmm....

VERY LAME. DONT DO THAT. DONT BOAST, THAT IS JUST LAME.

sound like a little freshman in high school who is trying to pretend they are best biffies with this big popular person.

That is very lame. if you two are friends thats great but dont baost about it, you look desperate.

sorry to act like a mother right there, but whatever:bleh:

AND DONT WORRY! i know its not real, but im saying if it was that is what would make me mad.

i know someone posted it.