Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

oh, sorry, "Blog" over the last few days.. I'm 2 hours in front of you and yawning.. so you should know when I stuff up :roftl:

:rolls_eyes:

Man, I thought another one had been posted and deleted without me noticing :naughty: Go to bed!

*pretends like she doesnt have to get up in 5 hours*

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go to the second last page of his comments :fisch:

Oh yeah, that really is dodgy now. I thought it was a little at first but just ignored that because ... well why would they lie? :rolls_eyes:

Anyway, I've been reading the comments, because I have no life, and it's addictive. And found basically the funniest thing ever. I'm fairly sure he wrote these to himself:

:lol3: :lol3:

:lmao:I think he did:roftl:

Go to the second last page of his comments :fisch:

Oh yeah, that really is dodgy now. I thought it was a little at first but just ignored that because ... well why would they lie? :rolls_eyes:

Anyway, I've been reading the comments, because I have no life, and it's addictive. And found basically the funniest thing ever. I'm fairly sure he wrote these to himself:

:lol3: :lol3:

Poor guy. :lmfao:

He didn't respond to his birthday wishes (nasty fellow :sneaky2:)

But he did reply to lollipop girl about something else (which I'm too lazy to go and look for the question for)

MIKA

17 Oct 2006 12:44 AM

I will personally make sure that they reach your standard of satisfaction. Any prefered colour, im opting for pink, just because it should be that way.

Mx

AND on the same day/time as the belated birthday wishes Billy and Mrs Brown commented her

Billy Brown

19 Aug 2006 7:56 PM

Get any mail lately Lollipop Girl?

Mrs. Brown

19 Aug 2006 5:52 PM

Darling, how are you? Its really time you popped over for tea again. The children have been asking a lot about you of late. Sadly we were thrown out of the zoo after they started hurling rocks at the monkeys. They really care for you you know. Keep well my dear. And when you have a moment, write me another letter. Its been too long. All my love,

Mrs. Brown

:lol3:

I could spend the rest of the night (morning) amusing myself with his conversations with himself, but I guess I have to sleep or something :thumbdown::crybaby: and that this has nothing to do with this thread :fisch:

I could spend the rest of the night (morning) amusing myself with his conversations with himself, but I guess I have to sleep or something :thumbdown::crybaby: and that this has nothing to do with this thread :fisch:

Maybe he should go back to his initial idea and stuff like that, which was really funny in a non-offending way. Plus, you can follow these conversations even if your IQ is somewhere under 200. :bleh:

Maybe he should go back to his initial idea and stuff like that, which was really funny in a non-offending way. Plus, you can follow these conversations even if your IQ is somewhere under 200. :bleh:

My IQ's around 140, so hopefully I'll comprehend something one of these days.

My IQ's around 140, so hopefully I'll comprehend something one of these days.

I'm quite irritated by that special blog and the underlying intention. And even more irritated by the fact that I am so irritated by that heap of cr@p.

So I'm better off somewhere else, away from that troll cave. At least for now.

Someone text me when John Travolta has his guest blogger debut. I'm really looking forward to that one.

I'm quite irritated by that special blog and the underlying intention. And even more irritated by the fact that I am so irritated by that heap of cr@p.

Someone text me when John Travolta has his guest blogger debut. I'm really looking forward to that one.

*trying to understand what are you talking about*

i should read 30 pages that were written today :bleh:

I understand...I think:naughty:

He didn't respond to his birthday wishes (nasty fellow :sneaky2:)

But he did reply to lollipop girl about something else (which I'm too lazy to go and look for the question for)

AND on the same day/time as the belated birthday wishes Billy and Mrs Brown commented her

:lol3:

see I always wondered if those were perhaps his friends on those accounts or something. :naughty:

That's quite schizophrenic. But if I had MySpaces for my characters I'd write to myself too. :bleh:

Hahahahahahaha!

*doesn't write to herself with her dog's myspace:fisch:*

Maybe he should go back to his initial idea and stuff like that, which was really funny in a non-offending way. Plus, you can follow these conversations even if your IQ is somewhere under 200.

Haha! I would love that! I hope this is the kind of thing that will come with the new site. I wish he kept this stuff up from the beginning.

And because I wont be able to sleep unless I have all sides of the retarded day-after-his-birthday-conversation, here's Lollipop girl to Mrs Brown:

Lollipop Girl

19 Aug 2006 6:36 PM

My Dear friend, there are monkeys in London Zoo?! I'm so very sorry to hear it. This is not a good thing. One the one hand I feel bad for you being thrown out but on the other.... Tell me, did they get any of them?

Much exercion this week. But the weather here seems to be cooling down thank goodness. Once the rainy season settles in, the Monkeys will be forced to retreat for a while. That is when I shall visit you and the children. I can taste your divine Mars Bar cake already!

Oh, one a more sensative note darling... Did you recieve that mysterious postcard. I'm quite sure it was from Billy. I hope this doesnt pain you too much. All my love you wonderful woman.

Lollipop Girl x

LG and MB to BB:

Mrs. Brown

30 Aug 2006 4:06 AM

Did you really? TYPICAL!

Lollipop Girl

22 Aug 2006 5:42 PM

Oh Billy, you're quite something!

Mrs. Brown

19 Aug 2006 5:47 PM

Look at you, standing there smug as a raspberry muffin. Shame on you. I see your log in dates, where ever you are you clearly have a computer. SO I KNOW YOUVE BEEN GETTING MY MESSAGES.

I don't get what the 30th Aug one is referring to, maybe I don't have a 20 IQ :boxed:

Found this on Mika's page while trying to find Lollipop's question from before:

Billy Brown

1 Sep 2006 10:01 PM

Ahoy Big Shot!

I hear the Borderline was fun!

Hahahahahaha, found it.

Lollipop Girl

17 Oct 2006 12:24 AM

Dearest Mika!

I heard great news that there are MIKA branded lollipops being made soon! The anticipation is killing me! I bet they'll taste good!

Lollipop x

MIKA

17 Oct 2006 12:44 AM

I will personally make sure that they reach your standard of satisfaction. Any prefered colour, im opting for pink, just because it should be that way.

Mx

Lollipop Girl

17 Oct 2006 7:09 PM

Mmmm, yes, pink would be wonderful, a pink like the colour of my dress. Maybe red would be nice too!

*wants Mika branded lollipops*

*in pink and red*

*goes to sleep, satisfied*

:shocked:

i just came back from a 4 days vacation, and i'm lost:blink:

what's going on here!!!!!

seriously i don't understand anything:lmfao:

*goes to mikasounds*

I don't think so because they all happen at the same time, and they are so pointless :lol3: :rolls_eyes:

I love them though :naughty:

ah, I didn't check the times.

lol Mika's characters go deeper then the songs..

so we have

OCD

Dyslexia

and now Schizophrenia?

aww Meeks..:wub2:

:shocked:

i just came back from a 4 days vacation, and i'm lost:blink:

what's going on here!!!!!

seriously i don't understand anything:lmfao:

*goes to mikasounds*

Welcome back! *bows*

I shall let the others explain cos I'm pretty lost myself :bleh:

I don't think so because they all happen at the same time, and they are so pointless :lol3: :rolls_eyes:

I love them though :naughty:

my gosh, I feel dizzy :boxed:

I can barely understand what are those comments about :naughty:

PS: I have an IQ of 124. But it's been decreasing since I joined the MFC. No kidding. I'm becoming stupid...or insane :insane: