Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

k so I will start...a bit back..

So. basically right now we are just talking about how those two girls posted on Mika's blog and said they met him backstage last winter, however one of them posted on Mika's myspace about having some fun night with Mika or something In July. and we were thinking...how likely is the chance that Mika randomly decided to chat for hours with two fans that just happened to get backstage...so were not sure about that.

and the rest is just how Mika seems to be talking to himself with Billy Brown and all those characters on myspace :naughty:

Interesting pics she has on her myspace..and Mika commented one of them...:fisch:

Teachers? this really doesn't look like a myspace a teacher would put out there.

I'm sorry, I must be slow today but I know of Justine and Yvonne but what is this about Mika talking with Billy Brown on MySpace or commenting on photos. This is on Justine and Yvonne's MySpace..?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry, I must be slow today but I know of Justine and Yvonne but what is this about Mika talking with Billy Brown on MySpace or commenting on photos. This is on Justine and Yvonne's MySpace..?

Yvonne's myspace I was talking about.

If I had a teacher and I saw they had a profile like that..erm...I dunno how well they would be respected in the school.

yeah..me thinks they are trying to pull one over us.

kinda an insult to our intelligence. :mf_rosetinted:

thank you kristine:flowers2:

:shocked:

is there a video about this?

or just a blog..

is that comment still on his myspace?

mika did chat with them for hours?:shocked:

wow! this guy never fails to shock me:blink:

for the billy brown thing it was a while ago, just him posting comments on their myspace, or them posting on his.

and thats what it says on Mikasounds..about Y and J but some people were questioning it and I am too, especially seeing that:

A.) Mika commented one of her photos, (how often does he do that for a random fan?)

B.) They said they met him in winter, yet she comments his myspace right away in July 2006.

C.) The talking for hours before a concert thing just doesn't make sense to me.

If I had a teacher and I saw they had a profile like that..erm...I dunno how well they would be respected in the school.

Oh, I see! I gues I'm not gonna visit her MySpace then:roftl:

for the billy brown thing it was a while ago, just him posting comments on their myspace, or them posting on his.

and thats what it says on Mikasounds..about Y and J but some people were questioning it and I am too, especially seeing that:

A.) Mika commented one of her photos, (how often does he do that for a random fan?)

B.) They said they met him in winter, yet she comments his myspace right away in July 2006.

See Mika? We're not COMPLETELY retarded:mf_rosetinted:

hmmm, i think this is a joke or smthng..

pfff i didn't like this anyway:thumbdown:

hmmm, i think this is a joke or smthng..

pfff i didn't like this anyway:thumbdown:

Its his blog and he can do what he wants, but I can't help of thinking of the mean popular kid in school who thinks he is all that and ends up pulling a joke on the freaks or ugly kid that has a crush on him.

:thumbdown:

Could you...PM me the link to their myspace?:naughty: I'm curious as hell now!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neiobi

Who's ray? xD

Don't know - but his profile is private anyway!! :naughty:

Hmmm, remember this line from rehab

I'd rather stay home with ray,

I ain't got seventy days

Ray gets around :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Especially since he himself keeps saying he never speaks before a show....

Especially since he himself keeps saying he never speaks before a show....

And especially since it was an earlier show in his tour. I am sure thats all he does beforehand, is search out some fans to talk to and then meet up for drinks later and invite them to post on his blog :mf_rosetinted:

I deleted mine, but Mika (or Katy) should be more careful then, because they're public:

I was at work clicking in and out and this gave me a 2 second thrill, then I realized oh they are talking about Her, lolololol

:roftl::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

And especially since it was an earlier show in his tour. I am sure thats all he does beforehand, is search out some fans to talk to and then meet up for drinks later and invite them to post on his blog :mf_rosetinted:

Well if that's the case, then we really need to get crackin! I have a biology degree, I can discuss the biological effects of mentos and coke. lololol

It's all very strange. If they really only met him last winter, it's weird there's a comment on her pic from Mika from 2006. I do think they kinda underestimated the MFC people. I don't think most of us agree with everything he says or does or say yes. amen. if he does something, but we kinda, dig into stuff:naughty: Sorry Mika, we're not the retards you take us for:roftl:

just read katy perry's comment on mikamyspace:shocked:

let's just run away and merry:lmfao:

I can't stand it when native speakers make mistakes like that.

Merry instead of marry.

Effect instead of affect.

Your instead of you're.

It's my biggest pet peeve.

[/end of random rant]

just read katy perry's comment on mikamyspace:shocked:

let's just run away and merry:lmfao:

:roftl:

I think they have met him in winter 2005 !

I dont really care when they met him. I care whether they are real or not and why the smeg Mika lets them make a blog about ''Questions about Duffy, Usherian duets'' and whatever other shizzle.

I wonder what their first blog will look like:mf_rosetinted: