The Beijing Olympics!

nico_collard

His name is Alexandre Despatie. He's from Canada (Quebec to be exact).

despatie-feature.jpg

despatie_alexandre050719.jpg

Okay cool, thanks:thumb_yello:

ooo he's super fine:naughty:

and it looks like he's fly swimming:roftl: go Alexandre GO!

There probably is an online guide.

On my tv there are 5 Olympic channels and they list the sports on each channel at what time, but it's NEVER RIGHT!

I'm sad, because I've missed my dear Nole play tennis

that's how mine is too....or they switch between two sports so they miss some events:thumbdown:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's on wednesday?:bleh:

Mens double diving *oops, you read that hehe*

yep, that's the only diving i've seen so far....i wonder if there is some onlline t.v. guide so i know when everything is on!

Well, that a good idea:naughty:

Very nice :wink2:

*cough* But I bet he's a great diver too.

AH I'm going to find photos of my tennis playah. hehe.

Haha he is REALLY good.

"He first came to public attention at the 1998 Commonwealth Games with an extremely impressive gold medal on the 10 metre platform (which included an unprecedented score of perfect 10s). He was only 13 years old at the time, and the achievement was recorded in the Guinness Book Of World Records 2000"

"He was the World champion at the 1 and 3m springboard from 2005 to 2007 and is the first, and so far only, diver to have been World champion in the three categories (1, 3 and 10m platform). He is also the 36 times Canadian senior diving champion."

Oooh...is it Rafael Nadal? I like him:naughty:

Haha he is REALLY good.

"He first came to public attention at the 1998 Commonwealth Games with an extremely impressive gold medal on the 10 metre platform (which included an unprecedented score of perfect 10s). He was only 13 years old at the time, and the achievement was recorded in the Guinness Book Of World Records 2000"

"He was the World champion at the 1 and 3m springboard from 2005 to 2007 and is the first, and so far only, diver to have been World champion in the three categories (1, 3 and 10m platform). He is also the 36 times Canadian senior diving champion."

Oooh...is it Rafael Nadal? I like him:naughty:

Wow, he is really good!!!

Heh as you can see it's not Rafa. My mom loves him...and so does my nannie hahaha.

Haha he is REALLY good.

Oooh...is it Rafael Nadal? I like him

:shocked: at age 13! gawd...i could hardly talk when i was 13! oh wait that was age 3:naughty:

This is my favorite tennis player. His name is Novak Djokovic, and he's from Serbia.

He's amazingly good at tennisss.

Novak_Djokovic_GQ519042008_00005.jpg

ooo lookin' snappy!:naughty:

He does. I thought, at first, it looked like he was a superhero flying over the city. But on his back. And in a Speedo.

:roftl:

or it looks like he's just chillin on top of the city, takin a nap:roftl:

Hahaha is snappy good? lolz.

OK so in March I stalked him TWICE and I finally got my photo taken with him aaaaand I was sooo excited I could barely talk or function or anything, then I run to my mom to look at the photo and the second she took it I guess someone called his name because he's looking the other way...:shocked:

BUT he had his arm around me, which basically canceled out the not-looking-at-camera-ness.

:shocked: at age 13! gawd...i could hardly talk when i was 13! oh wait that was age 3:naughty:

say hellooo to my next boyfriend (novak djokovic) lol , My God ! did you just saww the usaa gymastic guy !! im like blown away !

This is my favorite tennis player. His name is Novak Djokovic, and he's from Serbia.

He's amazingly good at tennisss.

Novak_Djokovic_GQ519042008_00005.jpg

I think I've read that name before:roftl:

He has nice style- the top photo on the right, very nice shirt/tie combo. And nice sunglasses as well:thumb_yello:

Wow, he is really good!!!

Heh as you can see it's not Rafa. My mom loves him...and so does my nannie hahaha.

He is indeed. Now let's hope he wins a medal for Canada. Because we have none right now:roftl:

Yeah, not Nadal:roftl: You mom and nannie like him haha When Nadal won Wimbledon this year they showed him winning over and over. My mom was like, "who's that?" I said, "that's Rafael Nadal. He's Spanish." Her response? "he's cute":roftl:

But this Djokovic is good, so it's all good:wink2:

You couldn't...*reads rest of sentence*...nevermind:roftl:

Oh yeah! That too:naughty:

say hellooo to my next boyfriend (novak djokovic) lol , My God ! did you just saww the usaa gymastic guy !! im like blown away !

ooo which one:das: the ones on the high bars are:shocked: i was in shock!

Hahaha is snappy good? lolz.

OK so in March I stalked him TWICE and I finally got my photo taken with him aaaaand I was sooo excited I could barely talk or function or anything, then I run to my mom to look at the photo and the second she took it I guess someone called his name because he's looking the other way...:shocked:

BUT he had his arm around me, which basically canceled out the not-looking-at-camera-ness.

yes snappy is good:naughty: awww man, i'd demand another picture! haha, but hey...an arm is better than nothing:naughty:

I think I've read that name before:roftl:

He has nice style- the top photo on the right, very nice shirt/tie combo. And nice sunglasses as well:thumb_yello:

He is indeed. Now let's hope he wins a medal for Canada. Because we have none right now:roftl:

Yeah, not Nadal:roftl: You mom and nannie like him haha When Nadal won Wimbledon this year they showed him winning over and over. My mom was like, "who's that?" I said, "that's Rafael Nadal. He's Spanish." Her response? "he's cute":roftl:

But this Djokovic is good, so it's all good:wink2:

Yah those photos were in GQ magazine...which I didn't get. *cry*

Believe me, he looks 10000 times hotter without a shirt on. heh.

Oh I know! My nannie was obsessed during Wimbledon. She kept giggling whenever they showed him on the news and in the newspapers and everywhere else. I was still bitter that Novak didn't even make the final.

Hahahhaaha my nannie thinks that he has (and this is a direct quote) "the most adorable Spanish face". haha.

Yah those photos were in GQ magazine...which I didn't get. *cry*

Believe me, he looks 10000 times hotter without a shirt on. heh.

Oh I know! My nannie was obsessed during Wimbledon. She kept giggling whenever they showed him on the news and in the newspapers and everywhere else. I was still bitter that Novak didn't even make the final.

Hahahhaaha my nannie thinks that he has (and this is a direct quote) "the most adorable Spanish face". haha.

Oooh lala:naughty::roftl:

Don't worry about it. I'm still thinking about the fact that Canada has no medals so far (or at least to my knowledge haha). How sad:roftl:

"the most adorable Spanish face" awww, that made me smile:naughty:

ooo which one:das: the ones on the high bars are:shocked: i was in shock!

yes snappy is good:naughty: awww man, i'd demand another picture! haha, but hey...an arm is better than nothing:naughty:

I would have demanded another photo, but by then I was very faint :roftl:

you can never stalk someone too much:mf_rosetinted:

Just joking! no don't take that as advice! i don't want to be arrested!!!:roftl::roftl:

I don't worry, I've stalked my fair share of tennis players. I've ran after Tim Henman and Lleyton Hewitt..they were a tad bit weirded out.

I've tried to stalk Mika also...unsuccessfully :boxed:

I don't worry, I've stalked my fair share of tennis players. I've ran after Tim Henman and Lleyton Hewitt..they were a tad bit weirded out.

:roftl: at least they didn't put a restraining order against you:naughty:

awwww so you've met mika?! or at least attempted to:naughty:

:roftl: at least they didn't put a restraining order against you:naughty:

awwww so you've met mika?! or at least attempted to:naughty:

I hope they didn't o___O

Nope. I stood outside somerset house last summer waiting for him, but I couldn't see him, and I didn't have tickets to that concert, so it wasn't good.

Then in LA this year I got there a bit too late to see him outside :thumbdown:

I've tried to stalk...okay, I've never tried to stalk anyone:roftl:

I hope they didn't o___O

Nope. I stood outside somerset house last summer waiting for him, but I couldn't see him, and I didn't have tickets to that concert, so it wasn't good.

Then in LA this year I got there a bit too late to see him outside :thumbdown:

awww well you can never stalk mika too much, and that's a fact:roftl:

It's fun. You should join us. Come to the dark side.

i've never stalked anyone either:roftl:

well....one time, my friend saw Vanilla Ice at a theme park on the kiddie roller coaster, so we waited for him to get off, but that's as close as i've gotten!:roftl: