The Beijing Olympics!

nico_collard

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh great I am from Colombia , I discovered that the romanian girls here knows some spanish

could be,I think it's easy to learn for us. I can speak italian just from watching tv when I was little,because they are so similar

Oh jeez! I'm not smart. I watched at the wrong day/time! So it looks like I missed what I wanted to watch (men's pairs diving).

Darn it!:thumbdown:

I found a site. And Alexandre Despatie and Arturo Miranda (of Canada) didn't get it, as I had hoped. But the article I read says that Despatie will be participating in the three-metre springboard diving on Monday. I'll try not to miss it this time. Hopefully Despatie will kick butt!

Whaaaaat??? Really!?!?!?

:dance_man::boing:

*turns volume up and wonders why she didn't hear it*

Yeah, I was pretty much falling asleep, but I heard it and woke right up and then ran to tell my dad, my brothers, and my mom. All of them didn't care, but I figured.:naughty:

Yay! I've never heard his music unexpectedly before. Only on awards shows and his cd and concert...things like that.:lol3:

But on the Olympics! :punk:

Yeah, I was pretty much falling asleep, but I heard it and woke right up and then ran to tell my dad, my brothers, and my mom. All of them didn't care, but I figured.:naughty:

Yay! I've never heard his music unexpectedly before. Only on awards shows and his cd and concert...things like that.:lol3:

But on the Olympics! :punk:

That's so coooool!

And they keep playing Coldplay too! Haha

(I can't wait to actually meet you!!! :lol3:)

Awww...what was that? The male synchronized diving?

Yes:thumbdown: Well Canada, didn't even place in that. Alexandre Despatie and Arturo Miranda (both VERY cool names in my opinion haha) are pairs. Well, the article I read seemed to insinuate that Miranda isn't quite up to Despatie's level. Oh well *shrugs shoulders*...Despatie will be diving on Monday, by himself. So *crosses fingers* he's gonna win something (since Canada has NO medals yet:roftl:) To be honest, I'd rather watch Despatie dive on his own.

Yes:thumbdown: Well Canada, didn't even place in that. Alexandre Despatie and Arturo Miranda (both VERY cool names in my opinion haha) are pairs. Well, the article I read seemed to insinuate that Miranda isn't quite up to Despatie's level. Oh well *shrugs shoulders*...Despatie will be diving on Monday, by himself. So *crosses fingers* he's gonna win something (since Canada has NO medals yet:roftl:) To be honest, I'd rather watch Despatie dive on his own.

Yeah, I saw that! He said something about if he couldn't dive with Miranda, he wouldn't dive at all...So, I don't know.:lol3:

The U.S. didn't do so hot either, so it's ok...:naughty:

But China...:shocked:

Yeah, I saw that! He said something about if he couldn't dive with Miranda, he wouldn't dive at all...So, I don't know.:lol3:

The U.S. didn't do so hot either, so it's ok...:naughty:

But China...:shocked:

Awww, isn't that nice.:naughty:

USA has medals:fisch::roftl:

China is killin' it!

:naughty: True...

I know! China is like...perfect!

I mean Canada can win all the hockey stuff but not even one stinkin' medal in...anything! Like even if we got bronze in eqestrian horse jumping over beer cans...at least we'd have something.

When (notice the use of "when" and not "if":naughty:) we win a medal I will do a dance. Guaranteed. Or sing a song. Or cry. Or all three. *shudders* Imagine me: singing a song while weaping my eyes out whilst dancing:roftl:

I know. I haven't even watched all of it and everytime I turn it on, all I can see is perfection from China. Amazing.

I mean Canada can win all the hockey stuff but not even one stinkin' medal in...anything! Like even if we got bronze in eqestrian horse jumping over beer cans...at least we'd have something.

When (notice the use of "when" and not "if":naughty:) we win a medal I will do a dance. Guaranteed. Or sing a song. Or cry. Or all three. *shudders* Imagine me: singing a song while weaping my eyes out whilst dancing:roftl:

I know. I haven't even watched all of it and everytime I turn it on, all I can see is perfection from China. Amazing.

Hahah! What a creepy image. :blink::aah:

So when Canada wins something, I'll think of you doing your little dance/weeping your eyes out. Hopefully it will be soon!:biggrin2:

Hahah! What a creepy image. :blink::aah:

So when Canada wins something, I'll think of you doing your little dance/weeping your eyes out. Hopefully it will be soon!:biggrin2:

*starts balling* Just practising.:mf_rosetinted:

Wait, it's too complicated to do all of those things at once! My brain is on "summer vacation" mode and won't be able to handle that all. I think I'll settle with singing a song.

*starts balling* Just practising.:mf_rosetinted:

Wait, it's too complicated to do all of those things at once! My brain is on "summer vacation" mode and won't be able to handle that all. I think I'll settle with singing a song.

That should be good enough. I can just imagine...

Me when America wins something: :original:

You when Canada wins something: :mf_boff::dance_man::clap:

:naughty:

That should be good enough. I can just imagine...

Me when America wins something: :original:

You when Canada wins something: :mf_boff::dance_man::clap:

:naughty:

Hahaha LOVE that:roftl:

"Won got oooooooone!"

It's kinda funny though because on the website I checked it had the placing for the medals and this is what Canada has 0-0-0...I chuckled at that:roftl: