The Beijing Olympics!

nico_collard

Haha Vanilla Ice:roftl: I hope he was on there with his kids:roftl:

no:roftl: that was the best part! his kids were watching from the railing!! but he seemed kinda annoyed when we asked for autographs, personally I didn't even know him except for *sings* 'ice ice baby" that's it:naughty:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no:roftl: that was the best part! his kids were watching from the railing!! but he seemed kinda annoyed when we asked for autographs, personally I didn't even know him except for *sings* 'ice ice baby" that's it:naughty:

Well that my friend, is what we call a big kid:roftl:

Okay, who know him for anything else? I mean there's "Ice Ice Baby" and "The Surreal Life". I mean, no offense, but he ain't no Justin Timberlake...

Well that my friend, is what we call a big kid:roftl:

Okay, who know him for anything else? I mean there's "Ice Ice Baby" and "The Surreal Life". I mean, no offense, but he ain't no Justin Timberlake...

funny to see a guy with all those tattoos freakin out on a kiddies ride!:roftl: me and my friend rode it nonstop for like 5 times! but we happened to get off the one time he comes on:doh:

His face was priceless

OG... It was really quite an arrogant celebration... but I can forgive that cause his swimmers were dangerously low :das:

Yep, I know, it would be one of my first memories and the best for sure!

I didnt like spanish uniforms, I think they were.......................uhm................dont like them. I hate that hat they were wearing.

Phelps is hot!

I didn't mind the Spanish ones... I hated the Aussie ones... where's the green and gold!

Well , Im here cuz my country won today the first silver medallion !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done! Here's hoping they win more!

Oh, that's amazing! I missed that race, darnit. But I think the 200m is tonight, so I will be watching!

Grrrrrr :thumbdown::sneaky2:... for some reason the swimming finals are on during the day for us... so we miss out on all the finals and only get to watch the heats of a night...

I heard once what do the swimmers eat....

Libby Trickett said she was going to eat peking duck after she won gold... apparently that's all she's been eating since she's been there!

May I vent about the Olympics here?

k, thanks. I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE MATCH OF TENNIS ON TV YET!!! MY TV GUIDE SAYS TENNIS BUT THEY SHOW VOLLEYBALL...OR HANDBALL (I don't have anything against those sports, but I neeeeed tennis!)

My FAVORITE player won today...well yesterday in China...and I missed it! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

hahahaehehe.

Go for it... I'm going to now too...

My only issue with the Olympics is that Seven (that's the channel that's broadcasting the Olympics... and the actual name of the channel is Seven) stopped the Olympic coverage to show a stupid AFL game!!! And didn't say anything about showing the game! They did it in a really sneaky way!

WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT STUPID AERIAL PING PONG!!! *points down at picture*

1462813529_d16b0ffe2e_o.jpg

Okay, I'm done...

He does. I thought, at first, it looked like he was a superhero flying over the city. But on his back. And in a Speedo.

Hehe... speedos... or budgie smugglers... I don't think I'll say what else Aussies call them...

I don't worry, I've stalked my fair share of tennis players. I've ran after Tim Henman and Lleyton Hewitt..they were a tad bit weirded out.

I've tried to stalk Mika also...unsuccessfully

You ran after Lleyton Hewwitt? :blink:

Least you didn't say you've run after The Poo....

That would be Mark Philippoussis :naughty:...

Yes, some of the Aussie media refer to him as The Poo...

Ahem... in the grand tradition of Lleyton Hewitt... COME ON!!! *does hand gesture*

hewitt.jpg

Oh, and Oz won silver in the 10m diving... Go girls!

And We got gold and bronze in 100m butterfly (I think that's what it was!) Go Libby and Jessicah!

And we also got gold in the 100m breaststroke! Go Liesel!

I'm annoyed that I haven't seen any gymnastics yet...

Okies... I'm done...

Can't wait to see Michael Phelps -- he's not just American, he's local

to my area. Hate to say it Nico, but obviously I'm rooting for him

in the swimming department!

dcdeb

Same here,there's nobody like Phelps out there

Deb,I wanna come visit :mf_rosetinted:

And Hackett should slowly retire,he did really bad in Melbourne last year,and even in the 400 free final now,despite his very cool suit he was just...bad

i swim but no more than 3000 m in an hour

Jose Meolans is really good too

0100761B.jpg

after Beijing he`ll retire... but a great swimmer

but i must admit the french ones are really good

I swim 5000 in 1.5 hours :roftl: ...moving on,Meloans is getting quite old and seeing how swimming progresses it must be hard for him to keep up

As for the french,it's just one..max two

Manaudou is doing her worse ever,she made a huge mistake by dropping her coach

And then there's Alain Bernard...when I see that man I get chills.He's a damn mountain

michaelexcited.jpg

michael.jpg

I am so glad they won...not just because they're Americans but because apparently the French team was talking crap about how they were going to crush the Americans. Anytime somebody gets that cocky, I hope they lose. :naughty:

They said the two gold medals Michael Phelps already got were going to be the hardest and that he's the favorite in the rest of them so I hope he wins all eight. Park Taehwan from South Korea is already saying that he'll beat Michael in the 200m freestyle after he finished before him in the semifinal. I hope he knows that Michael was saving himself for the relay later that day....

That relay was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.I mean what Lezak did is just...speechless! I now respect that man til' there's no tomorrow

When I saw him actually come back on the last 15m I started yelling like mad haha....my Phelps self was manifesting I presume

The french deserved to be beaten up,they just slam the water like brainless dogs. I mean just watch an american and a french. The frenchman rotates his arms out,and the american next to him has the proper technique to go smooth in the water and still beat him.

As for the korean...you really have to be retarded to say you will beat Phelps.Phelps doesn't even have to make a great effort to reach the final whilst that stupid lil dude killed his lungs to win the semifinal

The 200free was simply amazing,Phelps just kills everyone with his start and turns.It's a pleasure to watch that man ,it's swimming excellence live.

Another thing I was thrilled about was Natalie Coughlin winning the 100m back. I was so happy she beat Coventry,who was doing the korean 'imma beat her anyway' before the race.

I just love Coughlin,she's such an amazing athlete and person and she has the most amazing mental power when she races

AND can anyone make a GIF of the reaction Phelps and Garett-Webber had after the relay? It's the best image one could ever get

And Hackett should slowly retire,he did really bad in Melbourne last year,and even in the 400 free final now,despite his very cool suit he was just...bad

He was sh!t... apparently he's "only there for the 1500m"...

He's the world record holder,wasn't that hard :naughty:

And Van den Hoogenband had been injured for almost a year straight

I actually thught Van den Hoogenband had retired... he's been swimming for a long time...

He was sh!t... apparently he's "only there for the 1500m"...

I actually thught Van den Hoogenband had retired... he's been swimming for a long time...

I wonder what he'll do at the 1500 then :roftl: Think he used that excuse before,but hey,we can wait and see

I thought Hoogenband had gone too,but he obviously felt to do one more Olympics

Would have rather had Thorpe back to be honest :sad:

I wonder what he'll do at the 1500 then :roftl: Think he used that excuse before,but hey,we can wait and see

I thought Hoogenband had gone too,but he obviously felt to do one more Olympics

Would have rather had Thorpe back to be honest :sad:

Apparently it's his pet event...

Thorpey's good... damn good in fact... used to kick Hackett's arse in the pool... I'd much prefer him there than Hackett...

I doubt he'd want to go back into it after he got accused of having too much testosterone in his system and got banned...

Actually, the girls are doing better in the pool than the boys...

Though I don't get to see the finals.. they're on during the day for us, so the only time I know we've won a final is if I watch the news...

Apparently it's his pet event...

Thorpey's good... damn good in fact... used to kick Hackett's arse in the pool... I'd much prefer him there than Hackett...

I doubt he'd want to go back into it after he got accused of having too much testosterone in his system and got banned...

Actually, the girls are doing better in the pool than the boys...

Yes,Thorpey's too manly :naughty:

Seen him these days and he's gotten quite nice and round haha,and he was on Oz's next top model right? With all do respect but he's turning a bit gay

I would really trade anyone,but Phelps of course,to have Thorpe swim

You know,my ignorant self was surprised how a Libby Trickett beat the WR? Then I realized it was Lenton,but she was married :roftl:

I wake up at 5 am to see the finals...talk bout sleep deprivation

P.s: I like yer Anthony sig :naughty:

Yes,Thorpey's too manly :naughty:

Seen him these days and he's gotten quite nice and round haha,and he was on Oz's next top model right? With all do respect but he's turning a bit gay

I would really trade anyone,but Phelps of course,to have Thorpe swim

You know,my ignorant self was surprised how a Libby Trickett beat the WR? Then I realized it was Lenton,but she was married :roftl:

I wake up at 5 am to see the finals...talk bout sleep deprivation

P.s: I like yer Anthony sig :naughty:

Thorpy? Too manly? :naughty: He was turning a bit gay a long time ago :naughty:...

Yeah, I think he was co-hosting it or something...

Oh yes... she's still Libby Lenton in most people's minds... she actually walked into her wedding with a tent over her so the media couldn't geta picture of her wedding dress! She had a pretty big deal going with a magazine for the pictures...

I like my sleep too much... as much as I like swimming!

And thanks! I got onto Anthony after Artsy showed me a picture of him... it was very nice! :das:

My favs are the gymnastics, diving and swimming. Well we don't really have many ppl...I back the Aussies in everything 'cause I'm an Aussie just born in Trinidad :naughty: But I did/will back George Bovell, cause he's my friend's cousin :naughty:

I don't back Americans (sry no offense)....but the gymnastics last night was bloody brilliant...I wanted them to maintain their silver medal, but bronze was really good for that team (considering they r mostly new and no Hamm brothers)!!! :punk:

Thorpy? Too manly? :naughty: He was turning a bit gay a long time ago :naughty:...

Yeah, I think he was co-hosting it or something...

Oh yes... she's still Libby Lenton in most people's minds... she actually walked into her wedding with a tent over her so the media couldn't geta picture of her wedding dress! She had a pretty big deal going with a magazine for the pictures...

I like my sleep too much... as much as I like swimming!

And thanks! I got onto Anthony after Artsy showed me a picture of him... it was very nice! :das:

the manly thing was because of his testosterone overdose :naughty:

I remember his gracious black fingernails :roftl:

You've probably seen more of him than me after he retired,I just got hit by the fluffy gayball designer on youtube

She wore a tent? :roftl: My god,how diva can you get? Considering she has a striking resemblance to a male

I love Anthony,seen his show for the first time last year and I just loved him and his comments

hahaa! how cute was he!

Ian_Thorpe_on_a_plane_cropped.jpg

but this is even cuter!

10320433.jpg

But I have to admit one thing.... I admire Phelps extremely much BUT on the 100 fly,I really hope Crocker will win

You can beat me up now,but Ian is such an amazing person,and I can't but stand by him.I mean if you talk to him you will be stunned how great he is.I think he's one of the very few people that I can't believe how lucky I have been to talk to. He's someone I wish every kid would have as a role model,the world would be a much better place

Well , Im here cuz my country won today the first silver medallion !!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Pauli!!! I hope you win more!

I like Roger Federer :naughty:

:biggrin2:

Me too.

This is my favorite tennis player. His name is Novak Djokovic, and he's from Serbia.

He's amazingly good at tennisss.

Novak_Djokovic_GQ519042008_00005.jpg

novakdjokovictrophy_narrowweb__300x433,0.jpg

Wow, never saw that pics! He is............... he is......................

I hope he or Federer won the tennis gold. Dont like Nadal.