The Beijing Olympics!

nico_collard

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know!:naughty: he's super duper!

did anyone watch the China vs. American gymnists? it was insane, they were like neck in neck a lot, but in the end China won:thumbdown:

Nope. But earlier today I saw some of the woman's pairs diving and China was amazing! And yes, they won gold.

o really? im not watching it

awww, it just finished, well at least for me......one of the Americans fell of the balance beam:shocked: it was crazy, and it pretty much cost the American team the gold, so i bet she feels like poop:thumbdown:

I'm so proud of Michael Phelps. He's amazing!

Was disappointed about the women's gymnastics. It was so close. I was shocked to hear the commentator say that the it's well-known that the Chinese lied about the girl's ages. That's pretty bogus. :-/

Was disappointed about the women's gymnastics. It was so close. I was shocked to hear the commentator say that the it's well-known that the Chinese lied about the girl's ages. That's pretty bogus. :-/

I didn't watch the final score after the Chinese finished...do you know how far the US was behind? i was so disappointed when the girl fell on the floor during her routine:thumbdown:

So you don't think the girls lied about thier age?

wait/ what age were theY?

o. and the girl singing on the first night was lip singin

Oh i did watch part of it...didn't they call the Chinese team like the twins, because they were so perfect!

Yeah, I think they did. And that name is fitting. I mean, at times you couldn't even tell there was two people there.

That's weird. I mean, if it's well known that they lied about the ages of those girls, how are they still allowed to compete in an event this calibur?

This girl I work with is into swimming and she said she used to be Michael Phelps' timer!!:shocked:

Lucky little...

:naughty:

Haha I think I know how to fill in that blank.

The closest thing I've gotten to that is counting the laps that my gym partner ran around the track. That was in 9th grade. And my gym class was all girls. Not the same AT ALL.

Haha I think I know how to fill in that blank.

The closest thing I've gotten to that is counting the laps that my gym partner ran around the track. That was in 9th grade. And my gym class was all girls. Not the same AT ALL.

:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

omg! shes lucky! that is every swimmers dream. hes the best swimmer!

I know!! She said it like it was nothing too. In the same tone as, "So I saw a fly yesterday...It was black. And had wings...":roftl:

:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I know!! She said it like it was nothing too. In the same tone as, "So I saw a fly yesterday...It was black. And had wings...":roftl:

haha. still shes lucky

haha I guess she got used to seeing the man swim everyday...:roftl:

haha prob..

still, if i had some of his power in fly and back and free (cant swim breaststroke cuz my knee) i would b top swimmer lol

Hahah. I guess.

I'd probably be like ":shocked: How does he do that??!!"

And then not pay attention to his time because I'm in such awe. And then I'd get fired.:blush-anim-cl:

So true. My problem would be forgetting to push the button on the little stopwatch. I think the man would yell at me right there:roftl:

haha prob..

still, if i had some of his power in fly and back and free (cant swim breaststroke cuz my knee) i would b top swimmer lol

Awesome! There is this guy I know at school who's UBER good at swimming, has won a bunch of provincial competitions and has even been in the paper! I'm waiting 'til the dude is famous. That way I can say, "I went to highschool with him":roftl:

So true. My problem would be forgetting to push the button on the little stopwatch. I think the man would yell at me right there:roftl:

Awesome! There is this guy I know at school who's UBER good at swimming, has won a bunch of provincial competitions and has even been in the paper! I'm waiting 'til the dude is famous. That way I can say, "I went to highschool with him":roftl:

haha i used to b good, but i didnt want to b in it for competiotion, just for fun. now i want it for comp. and fun. but asthma kinda takes over now, so its hard to get better