MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

I'm getting mad herreeee you're all insaneee(I'm too:fisch:) But you have no facts that prove that she's pregnant... I'll just walk off from here 'cause I don't believe until Mika admits so...

she is obviously pregnant in the pics.

if only i had a scanner:hair:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,just exactly my point :mf_rosetinted:

It's okay for the paparazzi,I agree with you,but I want to say - isn't it a little bit weird that the two of them go out where they could be seen by EVERYONE,if they want to hide their relationship?

Maybe they were so naive to think we'd all believe that they are just friends?

I'm getting mad herreeee you're all insaneee(I'm too:fisch:) But you have no facts that prove that she's pregnant... I'll just walk off from here 'cause I don't believe until Mika admits so...

she is obviously pregnant in the pics.

if only i had a scanner:hair:

But if she's pregnant it doesn't mean it's Mika's boys... Sorry for questioning all this, but I really search the truth, and nothing more!:mf_rosetinted:

Well,just exactly my point :mf_rosetinted:

It's okay for the paparazzi,I agree with you,but I want to say - isn't it a little bit weird that the two of them go out where they could be seen by EVERYONE,if they want to hide their relationship?

But Mika LIVES there, should he hide, or stay indoors all of the time?

Gosh read it carefully! He's not moving in with her! I think he needs time to let his mind grow before he's ready for that big step

if you are talking about the 2nd page, i read it?

i didn't mean it.

haven't you seen the part on the page 87?:shocked:

MIKAS NEXT BLOG .....

Title - The WIZARD

Does not have a GF named Adele

My Wand is Working just fine

And ... i do not have babies named Munchkin and cupcake

:roftl:

He wouldn't be in denial like that...he'd keep his silence!

if you are talking about the 2nd page, i read it?

i didn't mean it.

haven't you seen the part on the page 87?:shocked:

No I was too busy with the names!

Anyways I'm off! You exhaust me people! I shall scan the article tomorrow!

Gosh read it carefully! He's not moving in with her! I think he needs time to let his mind grow before he's ready for that big step

What a selfish thing to do - leave her alone with the two babies and all the breastfeeding! Not cool! :no:

MIKAS NEXT BLOG .....

Title - The WIZARD

Does not have a GF named Adele

My Wand is Working just fine

And ... i do not have babies named Munchkin and cupcake

:roftl:

Now, that's what I'd call interaction :naughty:

oh god, if this is true, i wont listen adele any more! i want mika stay single forever, im sorry but he belongs to us!!!!!!

anyways, the pics are so not showing a relationship there... they could be walking to a bar to have a drink and discuss about music (hope so! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif )

What a selfish thing to do - leave her alone with the two babies and all the breastfeeding! Not cool! :no:

Ofcourse he'll pop by everyday...geez he's not one of 'those' reluctant men...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm really off now, night xx

Maybe they do not look happy because it's not particularly great fun if photographers rub their cameras in your face?

Maybe the pics were forbidden to publish anywhere else because the photographer didn't give his permission to spread them around and the one who took the pics of Mika and Adele saw a chance to easily cash in and sell the pics to various tabloids?

Maybe they do walk around in town because they refuse to be locked up in their houses, and actually do want a life?

It's hard to keep your private life private, even though you want it so bad!

Yes,it all might be true,it's normal that they can't be locked up behind walls,that sucks,but why he wasn't in the bad mood with the girl No1? There were also photographers who rubbed cameras into thier faces,but Mika didn't seem to mind it.

Considering everything he talked about earlier,I found a little bit odd that he's turning up in the 'highlights' with his girlfriend (if she really is his girlfriend).

well yes mika is a popstar and likes to keep his private life "private" ... but he isnt a recluse either ? :naughty:

he may have made friends with adele , just like you make friends at work ? :boxed:

Yes,that occured to me too...

oh god, if this is true, i wont listen adele any more! i want mika stay single forever, im sorry but he belongs to us!!!!!!anyways, the pics are so not showing a relationship there... they could be walking to a bar to have a drink and discuss about music (hope so! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif )

:shocked::roftl::roftl:

How dare someone insinuate the babies are not his, didn't you see the ultrasound pic? (it was published on the second page of that article in Trash magazine)

You can clearly see that the babies were wearing swatch watches and braces, how can they not be Mikas?

How dare someone insinuate the babies are not his, didn't you see the ultrasound pic? (it was published on the second page of that article in Trash magazine)

You can clearly see that the babies were wearing swatch watches and braces, how can they not be Mikas?

But the main question is: did they wear red skinny jeans...??

Me too!

It's also a well known fact that Adele had trouble conceiving but after learning many new postions on their Indian retreat and lots of practice, they finally hit the jackpot! Twins!

:lmfao:

i thought they already had someone else to breastfeed:blink:

what was her/his name again?

:naughty:

Don't know where Adele lives, South London I think, but everyone who lives in London goes up west from time to time, don't they?

They're probably shacked up now with the babies on the way.

I want Alice and Cupcake though- we need a mix!

That would be two boys. Hopefully it's a boy and a girl. :wub2:

Every time Mika leaves his house he could theoretically be seen by "everyone". They weren't at a celebrity function together, they were just out for dinner. Do you mean he should never leave the house with someone he's involved with?

And how do we know they are serious about hiding their relationship? Once they start walking around with twin strollers it's going to be difficult to hide. May as well be sooner than later that it all comes out.

It's also a well known fact that Adele had trouble conceiving but after learning many new postions on their Indian retreat and lots of practice, they finally hit the jackpot! Twins!

So it wasn't IVF? :blink:

(What does singel-monikered mean? That they both only use their first name?)

Yes. :thumb_yello:

oh god, if this is true, i wont listen adele any more! i want mika stay single forever, im sorry but he belongs to us!!!!!!

anyways, the pics are so not showing a relationship there... they could be walking to a bar to have a drink and discuss about music (hope so! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif )

O_o OH NO! Mika has a girlfriend, noooo!! My world has no sense anymore, nooooo!!! *Gets a gun* i'm going to kill her! LOL!

Let him be happy, for gosh sakes xD, although i hate Adele...whatever! I don't give a f*ck if he's dating Adele or Paris Hilton, i'm here for his music not for his private life.