MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

How dare someone insinuate the babies are not his, didn't you see the ultrasound pic? (it was published on the second page of that article in Trash magazine)

You can clearly see that the babies were wearing swatch watches and braces, how can they not be Mikas?

:roftl::roftl:

did they have man bags too ?? :lmao:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god, if this is true, i wont listen adele any more! i want mika stay single forever, im sorry but he belongs to us!!!!!!

viannen_01.gif to the MFC, the place where Mika travels India to yogic fly :wub2:

Ofcourse he'll pop by everyday...geez he's not one of 'those' reluctant men...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm really off now, night xx

Good Night! :huglove:

Get with the programme LG, Cupcake is Mika's middle name. :thumb_yello:

Proof

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...ake#post305679

The post speaks.

:shocked: How could I forget?

But then they could share a middle name

Alice Cupcake

and he could pay tribute to Jerry and shorten Geranium to "Gerry"

Gerry Munchkin (although that sounds a bit too much like Hairy Munchkin:boxed:)

Perhaps i should stay out of the name talk then...

He will be Cupcake Jr. Named after his papa.

how sweet:wub2:

Every time Mika leaves his house he could theoretically be seen by "everyone". They weren't at a celebrity function together, they were just out for dinner. Do you mean he should never leave the house with someone he's involved with?

And how do we know they are serious about hiding their relationship? Once they start walking around with twin strollers it's going to be difficult to hide. May as well be sooner than later that it all comes out.

:roftl:

Great joke,I'll wait for that to happen :thumb_yello:

Oh BTW - I think MFC deserved to be invited on a wedding!

What do you think,is the next blog on mikasounds going to be about his new bride and twins or about popcorn?

But Mika LIVES there, should he hide, or stay indoors all of the time?

I just SAID that,of course he should go out but not at the places like that,I mean if he wants to keep it private.

Have you ever had the similar experience in your life when you just needed to hide with someone who you love? Altough that's horrible?

OR you think it's necessarily to be spotted in such places,just because you're a celebrity?

It was about time to have a thread like this again...

"Whaaat? Her?... Anyone, Mika but not her!!" :emot-sad:

"She's ugly"

--"She's sexeh and you're just jealous!"

"What? So he's not gay?!" :shocked:

"You may date her, Mika, you got my well-meaning approval" girl_yes2.gif

"Adele? Who is that? Ah nevermind, I LOVE her! :wub2:"

I think you have to add a thing or two to the list, MFC is picking up speed, more creative than ever!:naughty:

But HOW do you know, he? I've been employed as their nanny. So ha!:roftl:

Wait a secund there missie, you said you didn't even like babies!:roftl:

:roftl:

I just SAID that,of course he should go out but not at the places like that,I mean if he wants to keep it private.

Have you ever had the similar experience in your life when you just needed to hide with someone who you love? Altough that's horrible?

OR you think it's necessarily to be spotted in such places,just because you're a celebrity?

Yeah and I just SAID, he lives about a mile, not more than two from where the pics were taken. Where is he supposed to go? McDonalds in Tooting?

I'm getting mad herreeee you're all insaneee(I'm too:fisch:) But you have no facts that prove that she's pregnant... I'll just walk off from here 'cause I don't believe until Mika admits so...

Or maybe I'm being too serious and it's MFC's humour. :lmfao:

When a thread is growing this fast you can be sure that the jokers are in charge and there's nothing to be taken seriously!:thumb_yello:

Yeah and I just SAID, he lives about a mile, not more than two from where the pics were taken. Where is he supposed to go? McDonalds in Tooting?

Ohh, so they could even walk :wub2:

He'll get serious populism kudos from me for being spotted at McDonald's in ... where? Or any other McDo :roftl:

It's not about the McDonalds...:naughty:

Sorry,you missed the point :giveup:

Anyway,I hope they'll be happy together and I wish them sooo many front covers in magazines...:thumb_yello: I cheer for them :thumb_yello: