MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

Sorry to interupt the fun I have figured something out!

In this interview Adele says she has been dating her "mystery man" for a year

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=147089&in_page_id=7&expand=true Date= May 11,2008 So they met in may of 2007

In this interview, Mika says hes looking for a stable realtionship

Date= June 27, 2007

They can't be dating because May comes before June!!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=147089&in_page_id=7&expand=true Date= May 11,2008 So they met in may of 2007

Date= June 27, 2007

Yeah but he was still not talking about his sexuality so it would be weird if he'd just go like: I don't want to talk about my private life it's private oh and I'm dating Adele.

Date= June 27, 2007

I love you:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah but he was still not talking about his sexuality so it would be weird if he'd just go like: I don't want to talk about my private life it's private oh and I'm dating Adele.

sssst!

I wanna believe I still have a chance:mf_rosetinted:

I'm agree with you, I didn't know that singer and I don't think she has a great voice, she's not exceptionnel at all... I with who think that mika deserves better, sorry for being honest, but please take it lightly, some people here are right to remind the others that it's all a forum! take care !

Mika deserves better ? You don't date people -if those two are dating- because you find their singing voice interesting. Although, come to think of it, her speaking voice is not particularly good either... but perhaps Mr Penniman is not into voices. And she is rather pretty.

oh, this thread gave me such a good laugh, this place is so much fun sometimes...:naughty:

I just feel a bit uncomfortable when I remind myself (coz it's so easy to get carried away) that these are real people we are joking about, and especially coz she is soo young...well, I hope they have good sense of humor, after all no one is being mean...

can I join? :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: don't do that! drugs are bad! :sneaky2:

Marie-Thérèse

Don't you worry : if they ever read the threads -which I very much doubt- I am sure they don't give a f...

Ya, idk, its a mystery, but adele has been dating since last may and mika said he wants a relationship last june. but idk!:blink:

They were dating but didn't have a relationship, and Mika wanted to have a relationship.. with Adele! And Adele watched the intervieuw, and understood the secret message! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Alice is a brilliant name for a son! :sneaky2:

Not in my opinion :naughty: I'd want a manly name if I had a son! If I were with Mika and pregnant with a boy I'd stand my ground! I'd let it be a middle name though lol....or I'd tell Mika to get a dog :naughty:

Ya, idk, its a mystery, but adele has been dating since last may and mika said he wants a relationship last june. but idk!:blink:

Also, she was drunkenly chatting him up at the Brits, in February, her words.

Why would you be chatting up someone you are already dating?:naughty:

Okay here is the Dutch article and I shall translate:

'Grote' liefde

Ondanks lange speculaties over een mogelijke relatie, wisten Chasing Pavements zangeres Adele en de flamboyante zanger Mika, bekend van o.a Relax, take it easy hun relatie lange tijd geheim te houden. Maar daar is nu verandering ingekomen nadat er foto's van het paar samen op stap zijn vrijgekomen en de verschillende hints die Adele in interviews gaf over een nieuwe liefde met de naam Michael. "Ik ben erg gelukkig nu," zegt Adele. "Mijn nieuwe vriend houdt niet van de spotlights ook al staat hij er zelf vaak in, hij is gewoon een enorme schat en ik ben het liefst bij hem, want hij denkt dat dikkere meisjes wel mooi zijn!" In hetzelfde interview onthulde ze: "Binnenkort zullen er misschien wel 2 nieuwe big girls of boys door mijn nieuwe huis rennen. Tenzij ze het figuur hebben van hun vader natuurlijk..."

'Big' Love

Despite long speculations about a possible relationship, Chasing Pavements singer Adele and the flamboyant singer Mika, known from songs as Relax take it easy, knew how to keep their relationship a secret. But that has changed now after pictures of the pair together have been published and several hints Adele gave in interviews about her new lover with the name Michael. "I'm very happy now," says Adele. "My boyfriend doesn't like to be in the spotlights, although he's in them quite a lot. He's just adorable and I love being with him because he thinks big girls are beautiful!" In the same interview she revealed: "In a while, there might be 2 new big girls or boys running around in my new house. Unless they have their father's figure ofcourse..."

oh no....:boxed:

:roftl:Yeh I can just imagine her , late night pictures drunk smoking a ciggy can always looks icky :boxed:

Good luck to him either way :thumb_yello:

I can imagine her being a bundle of laughs and really good fun too as a mate :punk:

kissing an ashtray is very attractive apparently in some circles:mf_rosetinted: