Piggle Humsy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is holding a pink umbrella its sooooo cuuute!:wub2:

610x.jpg

It's very pretty, but you should really put this in the Mika chat section.

This section is for news about Mika, from the press or internet,. We put things like press clippings and interviews on here, okay:wink2:.

Uuh I hate pink colour:( But anyway he is really cute holding any umbrella :wub2::wub2:

Yes and welcome here! :punk:

Aw,i hated it too,but since last month i started to buy everything pink,and here i write pink and....

....i hate red:mf_rosetinted:

Aw,i hated it too,but since last month i started to buy everything pink,and here i write pink and....

....i hate red:mf_rosetinted:

Lol :D Well, I´m not a big fan of red, but anyway I like it more than pink. This pink is so so good but that shiny pink is... oh... :puke: (sorry ^^). Radioactive.

I love natural tropic colours like orange and green.:wub2:

Lol :D Well, I´m not a big fan of red, but anyway I like it more than pink. This pink is so so good but that shiny pink is... oh... :puke: (sorry ^^). Radioactive.

I love natural tropic colours like orange and green.:wub2:

aw yes,i love green too:wub2: and purple ....

w i remembered again that mika in my dream gave me his used green-orange socks as gift:floor:

You're pathetic you know that?

Obviously you have nothing better to do than post on here. You might want to get a life.

EDIT: Oh look... where did I_hate_Mika go?

Oh, she got banned?

What a shame. Bet she was a really interesting person :mf_rosetinted:

What happened here????:shocked:

I'm with you BS! I looked in on this thread much earlier in the day... All calm on the western front and now I come in to find Nico yelling at someone who's not there. I'm presuming that posts were removed?

I'm with you BS! I looked in on this thread much earlier in the day... All calm on the western front and now I come in to find Nico yelling at someone who's not there. I'm presuming that posts were removed?

What happened here????:shocked:

Well one "fan":sneaky2: called "I hate Mika" wanned to make a mess on MFC...and was saying some stupid and bad stuff bout mika:thumbdown: so I pm mod to do sth...and seems she kick her out:mf_rosetinted:

she was very mean:thumbdown:

Well one "fan":sneaky2: called "I hate Mika" wanned to make a mess on MFC...and was saying some stupid and bad stuff bout mika:thumbdown: so I pm mod to do sth...and seems she kick her out:mf_rosetinted:

oh phew! my intuition wasn't wrong this time...

aw yes,i love green too:wub2: and purple ....

w i remembered again that mika in my dream gave me his used green-orange socks as gift:floor:

Lol :naughty:

Well one "fan" called "I hate Mika" wanned to make a mess on MFC...and was saying some stupid and bad stuff bout mika:thumbdown: so I pm mod to do sth...and seems she kick her out

Huh... How original :mf_rosetinted: But I believe she´ll come back (if admins didn´t block her IP of course...). These people think that it´s really really funny.

Was it too bad stuff? :(