Warming trend, warming trend! :surfing:

It was -18C today, but they're forecasting +12C by Tuesday. That would be bordering on record-breaking warmth here for January. Fingers crossed, I *so* need a break from the cold. :naughty:

Can you send some of that warmth our way please :puppy_eyes:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im sorry but it had to happen , maybes its being English and we are obsessed , but heres the weather thread :roftl:

Please feel free to chat how it is around the world!!

Today Im watching the heavy rain when its supposed to be roasting hot :thumbdown:

here, seoul KOREA

The low temperature was ten below zero this morning :jawdrop:

The heaviest snowfall in almost 50 years blanketed the city over the this week.

Snow banked up eveywhere. white white white white

beautiful but the biting cold

here, seoul KOREA

The low temperature was ten below zero this morning :jawdrop:

The heaviest snowfall in almost 50 years blanketed the city over the this week.

Snow banked up eveywhere. white white white white

beautiful but the biting cold

That's similar to what we have in the UK at the moment - it's very cold for us - we don't normally get snow, and it usually goes away quickly, but this cold is going on forever :aah:

We went back to school on Tuesday after the xmas hols. Snowed Tuesday night. Wednesday school closed, today school closed, though there's more ice than snow now and tomorrow the school's closed. A one day week isn't bad!!! :biggrin2:

They don't reckon we'll be back on Monday either, but people have exams so they'll have to open the site for them to do them. The exam boards aren't going to make exceptions because the same exams will run in the summer term. Luckily my first exam isn't until Thursday next week so I should be alright.

We went back to school on Tuesday after the xmas hols. Snowed Tuesday night. Wednesday school closed, today school closed, though there's more ice than snow now and tomorrow the school's closed. A one day week isn't bad!!! :biggrin2:

They don't reckon we'll be back on Monday either, but people have exams so they'll have to open the site for them to do them. The exam boards aren't going to make exceptions because the same exams will run in the summer term. Luckily my first exam isn't until Thursday next week so I should be alright.

ditto! but my exam (ONLY exam!) is on tuesday... and we were suppposed to be at school on monday too but it was closed.... :biggrin2:

The weather is terrible in Ampthill, considering it is Ampthill.

Done my paper round using my sledge instead of the trolly which made me laugh.

Fell flat on my face and ruined my new phone.

No school yesterday and today but there will be tomorrow.

I've read somewhere that apparently a lot of people are allergic against cold weather. :blink: It makes them get red bumps on their skin, just like the ones caused by heat rash. :blink:

I heard that too. Seems these days people are allergic to almost everything. :blink:

I heard that too. Seems these days people are allergic to almost everything. :blink:

yeah i am allergic to work :naughty:

Its absolutely freezing by me i had tuesday and wednesday off work back to work today though but got a call from my sister to let me know she had a serious collision and all that was left of her car was a smouldering frame :shocked:

Dam this weather i am moving to Narnia :sneaky2:

yeah i am allergic to work :naughty:

Its absolutely freezing by me i had tuesday and wednesday off work back to work today though but got a call from my sister to let me know she had a serious collision and all that was left of her car was a smouldering frame :shocked:

Dam this weather i am moving to Narnia :sneaky2:

And I'm allergic to studying.:naughty:

Oh I hope your sister's fine.

They say we can expect some more snowing tomorrow. We'll see. I just wish we had this weather two weeks ago when were holidays, and not now when everything is back to 'normal'. Grrr, this weather makes me sleepy. I can't study at all.:aah:

Reading back the thread i'm even ashamed posting...

It's 5C here in Lisbon tonight and there's a prediction for less in the next few days and my ass is freezing even by the fireplace...

How can you guys stand -18C and stuff?

You'd be talking to a dead Wonka if i lived there...

Reading back the thread i'm even ashamed posting...

It's 5C here in Lisbon tonight and there's a prediction for less in the next few days and my ass is freezing even by the fireplace...

How can you guys stand -18C and stuff?

You'd be talking to a dead Wonka if i lived there...

We can't!:mf_rosetinted:

That is why we are complaining so much...:blush-anim-cl:

This news made me laugh: the salt with wich they spread on the road to keep the ice away is slowy finished. There is one dutch village which has bought 18 tons of bath-salt! Hilarious, they are gonne spread the road with yellow, green and pink fresh smelling salt!

I wish it was in my town!~:aah: