This news made me laugh: the salt with wich they spread on the road to keep the ice away is slowy finished. There is one dutch village which has bought 18 tons of bath-salt! Hilarious, they are gonne spread the road with yellow, green and pink fresh smelling salt!

I wish it was in my town!~:aah:

:lmfao:

That sounds sorta' awesome. And I imagine it would look kinda cool, too. :teehee:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This news made me laugh: the salt with wich they spread on the road to keep the ice away is slowy finished. There is one dutch village which has bought 18 tons of bath-salt! Hilarious, they are gonne spread the road with yellow, green and pink fresh smelling salt!

Haha, wish I could see that.

I'd love to see that :roftl:

They promised 15-20 cm of snow last night, but they got it wrong again! I was out last night and it started to rain, and it's raining again this morning :roftl:

Ah, Rainbow Village :naughty: That'd be so cool to see :teehee:

We're running out of grit where I am. Which isn't good, not that they bother to grit my road anyway...

I've been out sledding all day and will be covered bruises by tomorrow, but it was very fun and worth it. The funniest bit though was when my brother sang:

teenage dreams on a teenage ice rink,

skating around like a clown on purpose,

We are not what you think we are, we are frozen, we are frozen

I thought that was pretty funny! :biggrin2:

well, it hasn't snowed soo far... but i think it's getting ready to dump a loads... i don't think my poor butt can take any more snow... if i've fallen over once, it must have been well over 20 odd times i've done it yesterday and today alone... and i've fallen on my butt every time!!!

but i gotta say, they've been pretty spectacular falls...

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::naughty::naughty::naughty:

xx

According to the weather forecast, it will snow after three days:jawdrop:

C6F8BCB32_dualgundam.jpg

2010-01-09AM01_50_47.jpg

B9DAB4EBB1E2_dualgundam.jpg

The sudden heavy snow caused a traffic jam in downtown Seoul.(ago 5day)

The man is skiing down a in the center of the city.

It was be issue

People burst out laughing at his clowning:aah:

210010300161.jpg

Edited by MANGO

It's nice to look at but terrible to go out in. I want it to go away...

i agree!

i want snowball fight:roftl: but i'm not going out because so cold (minus fifteen degreess)

Wrap up well when you go out~:wink2:!

Uggggh I spent 20 minutes getting all the snow and ice off the car last night and now it's gone and snowed again! How rude!

I like it though. I'm gonna have snow on my birthday if it stays like this. It's gonna be magic!