• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has been very cold here, but we haven't had as much snow as the rest of the UK. I would say we have 4 inches (10 cm), but it has drifted. It was so cold this morning that my fingers froze to the metal bird feeders when I went to fill them up.

Hello, we are in Carinthia in Austria, the temperature is around 0 during daytime and during the night they expect around minus 2. There's about 15 cm snow outside. High in the mountains on the pistes there's more snow. Ski conditions are very good.

Temperature will go up here and they expect rain on thursday! But Friday it will snow and Saterday the expect a lot of snow. We have to wait and see!

Oh dear I'm so sorry Cibele

Here is sunny and there are 6 degrees C

yep, It'll be a long summer...:aah:

I would trade my weather for your weather for 48 hours any time :biggrin2:

I would trade my weather for yours forever :naughty: but I just don't want this insane amount of snow that I see on TV :shocked:

yep, It'll be a long summer...:aah:

I would trade my weather for yours forever :naughty:but I just don't want this insane amount of snow that I see on TV :shocked:

Fortunately we don't have so much snow as my parents do. Their back yard looks like this ATM :yikes: :

025bn.jpg

It's all SNOW!

we had -23 C* in the city i live in (Slagelse, Denmark) last night. What else to say... snow, snow and more snow. Busses and trains has been canceled or are 10-45 min late cos of snow and ice in Denmark. Some flights has been canceled too cos of it. Snow storm comming up this night again and more snow tomorrw... According to the news peeps who wanted to make sure to do the xmas travling in Denmark for xmas should have done it today cos it will be worse tomorrow... :blink:

Here it is 18 below zero, Celsius.:aah:

-18 Celsius= -0.3999999999999986 Fahrenheit!

It looks like something from Narnia outside, with all trees and bushes covered in frost, but I will not even start on what it feels like!:roftl:

I'm wearing capris and a t-shirt today:mf_rosetinted:

I'm wearing woolen socks, a woolen cardigan and I'm wrapped up in a woolen blanket :roftl:, but the good thing about cold winter days is that I indulge myself with a cup of hot chocolate with a shot of mint every now and then :blush-anim-cl:.

I'm wearing woolen socks, a woolen cardigan and I'm wrapped up in a woolen blanket :roftl:, but the good thing about cold winter days is that I indulge myself with a cup of hot chocolate with a shot of mint every now and then :blush-anim-cl:.

I was wearing fleece pajamas last night with 2 blankets AND a comforter, and today I am hot. :mf_rosetinted:

Our weather has mood swings, they're calling for snow saturday.. I don't get it. :lmfao:

• 2 years later...