• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arizona Update: *in a news reporter voice* The sun still burns you after 15 minutes out side. After 20 minutes it starts throwing fire balls at you. After 30. . . well, no one's ever stayed out there that long. But it's gotta be bad. I mean, I'm pretty sure no one's heard back from Tommy after he got locked out of the house that one time.

:aah:I'm here in Arizona too, and it isn't actually very bad right now. Give it a few weeks though, and the above scenario will become reality

Oh, wow, we have a thread about weather here :aah: It's for me :teehee:

Well, I'm from Siberia, the south of a western Siberia (no one care, but anyway :wink2:).

So :teehee: There is a lot of snow already and only -6C outside :) Nice! But... The weather forecast predicts -30C for tomorrow :fisch: Pray for me :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, wow, we have a thread about weather here :aah: It's for me :teehee:

Well, I'm from Siberia, the south of a western Siberia (no one care, but anyway :wink2:).

So :teehee: There is a lot of snow already and only -6C outside :) Nice! But... The weather forecast predicts -30C for tomorrow :fisch: Pray for me :blush-anim-cl:

It gets pretty cold in Siberia, we know phil_39.gif

Sounds like they are having it pretty bad in Canada and northern USA as well.

Weather today in the Netherlands: + 8 degrees C. and rainy. Even a big thunderstorm at around 5 o'clock. Tomorrow they say there will be a bit sunshine and + 10 degrees. No winter here. Even warning for people with allergies, good change they'll have trouble because some trees are in bloom now, trees that bloom in spring normaly.

It gets pretty cold in Siberia, we know phil_39.gif

Sounds like they are having it pretty bad in Canada and northern USA as well.

Yes, pretty bad. -32C right now, I'm freezing. :penguin:

It's been like that all the week. At least it's getting hotter next week-end (-9C). :tumbleweed:

Ohdear, thats really awful.. Even we havent had that crazy winter.. THe coldest one i remember has been -27C

Yes, pretty bad. -32C right now, I'm freezing. :penguin:

Brrrrrr - that's cold - and the same temp as we had for a long period last year at this time :sneaky2: Today it's +2 C, it's raining every day, and the snow is almost gone, at least at my place, in the southern Norway ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

I'm not a winter person but I mean come on... + 2 degrees in January in Finland and no snow at all! I don't like this, it feels like October or something:sneaky2: And without snow it's so dark and depressing. But at least one thing feels like winter, I haven't seen the sun for days!:aah:

• 1 month later...