Hello everybody!;)

Asia

I'm Asia or Joanna entire(actually my first name is Ewa but.. no matter :biggrin2: and I'm 17 years old. I live in Poland.

So.. maybe first I say my english is pretty bad and I'll try do my best not to lisp that you must plug your ears when I'll begin chat(did i make mistake right now? I'm afraid yes) If you want please correct me, because I know I'm terribble!

I've known Mika since his beginnings, I mean even before LICM came out, there was first "Relax" I think... I liked him and was listening to LICM, but I got totally crazy about him recently when my friend showed me DVD with his gig in Olympia. And now I'm stuck in it forever!

Unfortunatelly, yes..

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Asia!:thumb_yello:

Nothing wrong with your English so long, as far as I know but I'm not a native speaker either!

I have been on this forum for a while and you do learn a lot of English.

Sometimes people write things that I don't understand but I use to ask and there is always someone who is nice and gives me an answer.

Don't worry!:thumb_yello:

I'm Asia or Joanna entire(actually my first name is Ewa but.. no matter :biggrin2: and I'm 17 years old. I live in Poland.

So.. maybe first I say my english is pretty bad and I'll try do my best not to lisp that you must plug your ears when I'll begin chat(did i make mistake right now? I'm afraid yes) If you want please correct me, because I know I'm terribble!

I've known Mika since his beginnings, I mean even before LICM came out, there was first "Relax" I think... I liked him and was listening to LICM, but I got totally crazy about him recently when my friend showed me DVD with his gig in Olympia. And now I'm stuck in it forever!

Unfortunatelly, yes..

HELLO!:arf2:Nice to meet ya here Asia-Ewa-Joanna:naughty:

WELLCOME TO MFC!!! have fun!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Haha, first time I see my two names as co complicated(Asia is diminutive from Joanna, hence it's one name :wink2:

Well, if it's so difficult now, to make it harder I let you know my name from confirmation is Anastazja. Now you should add a new element Daniella :naughty:

I don't have any other names.

Anyway, thanks for such warm welcome from all of you :blush-anim-cl: