YKYAMF when you are in a car and only stop Live At Saddler's Wells to check if EMD is on NRJ, Virgin or Hit West :lmfao: and when you take a pic of the CD player when it plays it :floor:

:roftl:

i do this all the time with the TV, even in the middle of my fave shows just because they might be playing a Mika video & i totally plan on taking pics next time i see one on TV... i even did some practice pics yesterday :blush-anim-cl:

I dreamt like 8758689 times that we were married and he acted like we knew each other for ages! :shocked:

yeees!! :blink: it's always what happens to me:roftl: in last night's dream too.. and in others too:aah: and i another dream I even know Fortune very well:roftl:

yeees!! :blink: it's always what happens to me:roftl: in last night's dream too.. and in others too:aah: and i another dream I even know Fortune very well:roftl:

I always dream that I see him walking and I run to him but I fall and I hurt my head and I totally forget who he is :aah:

So I'm always like "Do I know you from somewhere?"

And he's like "no" and then he flies away :shocked:

I always have weird dreams that make no sence at all :aah:

same here:aah:and I couldn't even remember some of them :aah:

today I saw dream about him. i know I saw.but I can't rememebr!!! :sneaky2::aah::aah:

and

YKYAMF when you're going to paint your bag like "life in cartoon motion" cover:aah: (if you're not lazy ofc :roftl: )

YKYAMFW your mom pronounces his name wrong so you say, "It's 'MIKA' spelled capital M-I-K-A, so that the I, the K, and the A don't get jealous!":mf_rosetinted: true story.

hahahaha, you made me laugh!!! you made my day!!! hahahaha :roftl::roftl:

you know you're a mika fan when you see every night dreams about mika :freak: I've even seen that we had a baby :roftl:

I dreamt like 8758689 times that we were married and he acted like we knew each other for ages! :shocked:

I want to dream with him, but i CAN'T!!! I can't see him in dreams!!!:mf_rosetinted:

grrrr... :sneaky2::sneaky2:

:blush-anim-cl: Glad I could! Yeah, she kinda looked at me like I was insane.

hahahaha, i can imagine!!!

My mom, doesn't likes Mika :sneaky2:

I have had a couple of dreams about Mika, but we are always just really good friends. I don't think of him like I want to date him..... But he is gorgeous!!!!:wub2:

I can't!!!1 i can't dream with my dear Mika!!! i just can't!!

i go to bed so late, so i can't dream :naughty::teehee::teehee:

hahahaha, i can imagine!!!

My mom, doesn't likes Mika :sneaky2:

I can't!!!1 i can't dream with my dear Mika!!! i just can't!!

i go to bed so late, so i can't dream :naughty::teehee::teehee:

Wow! I can't imagine what would happen if my mom didn't like Mika!

Have you tried going to bed eariler? Just a thought... lol jk

Wow! I can't imagine what would happen if my mom didn't like Mika!

Have you tried going to bed eariler? Just a thought... lol jk

Hey, i think my mom HATE Mika, she can't stand his music, she can't understand i love him, don't know why... she can't understand why i adore him...

No, i don't wanna go to bed early... i can't, now, i usually go to bed at 2 or 3 at the morning, and wake up at 12 pm

hahaha i'm on vacations, so i have to enjoy!!!

Hey, i think my mom HATE Mika, she can't stand his music, she can't understand i love him, don't know why... she can't understand why i adore him...

No, i don't wanna go to bed early... i can't, now, i usually go to bed at 2 or 3 at the morning, and wake up at 12 pm

hahaha i'm on vacations, so i have to enjoy!!!

Thats harsh! I had a friend who's mom was super religious, she wasn't allowed to listen to Mika for some reason.

I know what you mean I start school on Monday(in the States).

Thats harsh! I had a friend who's mom was super religious, she wasn't allowed to listen to Mika for some reason.

I know what you mean I start school on Monday(in the States).

No, my mom isn't for religion, she can't understand i love him without meet him...

mmmm... it's hard to explain

Monday? sooner!!

The High school? or what?