When the only thing that will get you up at any time of the night/day is to hear a new song for the first time :fangurl:

+me :fangurl:

when you have just 15 minutes until school but you still turn computer on to see Mika's vids from Seoul and ou found new song too! :fangurl:

+1 :roftl:

I was desperate to get out of school to listen to it again :fangurl:

that one, totally +1 for me! :roftl::wub2:

I listened to it too few times yesterday 'cause I couldn't stay at the computer anymore and today all I wanted was to get the classes over with already and rush home :insane:

You know you're a Mika fan, then...

YKYAMF when you fall in love with UW at first sight (as you had with GK) and that makes you feel so good :wub2::fangurl::swoon:

Also when your son sings or whistles EMD and you feel a happy mum :wub2:

YKYAMF when you wish you had a kid just so it would sing or whistle Mika songs

:teehee:oops, probably not the right reason to have a kid

when you have english tests, you write this and while reading your friend reads it instead of correct sentence:roftl:

(there was written sentences in georgian and you had to translate it in english, one of word from that sentence was "origin" and wrote "the origin of love" instead of correct version :roftl: )

(I made it dark with paint, so now you can see:mf_rosetinted:)

Untitled1.png

and this one about Chinese restaurant :aah: and London. omm that whole test was about Mika :lmfao: (here was answers and you had to write question)

Untitled2.png

YKYAMF when you wish you had a kid just so it would sing or whistle Mika songs

:teehee:oops, probably not the right reason to have a kid

Hehehe, i got it :biggrin2:

My son, who at that time wasn't even 3 y.o, and has no idea about existing of English, sings along to some words of Mika's songs! I'm so proud of him :wink2:

YKYAMFW you do this vv

when you have english tests, you write this and while reading your friend reads it instead of correct sentence:roftl:

(there was written sentences in georgian and you had to translate it in english, one of word from that sentence was "origin" and wrote "the origin of love" instead of correct version :roftl: )

(I made it dark with paint, so now you can see:mf_rosetinted:)

Untitled1.png

and this one about Chinese restaurant :aah: and London. omm that whole test was about Mika :lmfao: (here was answers and you had to write question)

Untitled2.png