when you have english tests, you write this and while reading your friend reads it instead of correct sentence:roftl:

(there was written sentences in georgian and you had to translate it in english, one of word from that sentence was "origin" and wrote "the origin of love" instead of correct version :roftl: )

(I made it dark with paint, so now you can see:mf_rosetinted:)

Untitled1.png

and this one about Chinese restaurant :aah: and London. omm that whole test was about Mika :lmfao: (here was answers and you had to write question)

Untitled2.png

:roftl::roftl:

At my french test I was like "omg, what language is this?:aah:" and I was cursing myself that I hadn't learnt the lyrics of EMD, at least I could have wrote something legibly in french :aah: I found French a very hard language:teehee:

YKYAMFW your friend messages you on morning and this message is:... uderwater!underwater!underwateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!..:mf_rosetinted:

edit: I asked her if she was :loco: and she replied me "blame it on mika" :aah: (it's always easy :naughty:)

Edited by mary*

post-20706-142983696193_thumb.jpg

YKYAMF when you listen to his songs so much they practically fill your 'Most played songs' on your iTunes or iPod.

Sex sex sex .. I ike your signature like sex this is that remenber me your gif...

And of course that i had try to in troduce here too, but in MFC alot of them gifs and pics are lost suddendly i hear my I´Phone now sorry i must attend it.. Akis for you and your anosence and games...

I like my photo now ... How many time i dont know of course...

I can´t go up it here yet... sorry ....:shocked:

attachment.php?attachmentid=8519&stc=1&d=1319190285

post-20706-142983696268_thumb.jpg

Edited by mer

[ATTACH]8495[/ATTACH]

Sex sex sex .. I ike your signature like sex this is that remenber me your gif...

And of course that i had try to in troduce here too, but in MFC alot of them gifs and pics are lost suddendly i hear my I´Phone now sorry i must attend it.. Akis for you and your anosence and games...

I like my photo now ... How many time i dont know of course...

I can´t go up it here yet... sorry ....:shocked:

YKYAMF when you look at mer siggie and think that Mika's smile is as beautiful as the sunset :mf_lustslow: and start :fangurl: ing away or when You listen endlessly to Underwater and get carried away :swoon:

And when you love Underwater so much you feel like making a video for the song because it fills you head with images , although you are not tech at all :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Hehehe, i got it :biggrin2:

My son, who at that time wasn't even 3 y.o, and has no idea about existing of English, sings along to some words of Mika's songs! I'm so proud of him :wink2:

The babies I take care of are die hard Mika fans :biggrin2::teehee:

I wonder why :fisch:

You know youre a MIKA fan when you are told to analyse a piece of text and there is someone in the poem who is tall, brown eyed and has brown curly hair... so you underline that bit, draw an arrow and write 'MIKA!'

You know youre a MIKA fan when youre teacher asks you what calms you down and you say 'Music...MIKA! Ok, music...particularly MIKA' so he writes 'Music (Mika)' on the board :aah:

YKYAMF when you're in the last lesson of the week and you ask how late it is and your friend says "still 30 min to go" and you say "Omg I'm going to kill myself" and she says "Can I sing at your funeral?" en then the girl sitting in front of us turns around and says "happy ending!" :aah:

YKYAMFW you have a sudden urge to slim down just so you could look good in skinny jeans....

when you want to learn french just to sing along *properly* to elle me dit....

when beirut - previously only known as a war-torn city from spy novels (sad unworldly you..:) is now at the top of your list of must-visit cities...

when you sit through a pretty boring movie (were the world mine) just to hear relax....

:mf_lustslow:

when you keep telling your familly for 2 weeks (every day:mf_rosetinted: ) that today will be a programm about mika and in this very second they sit in front of the tv and wonder what it will be around (in 10 mins:mf_lustslow: ) because you made such a fuss about it:aah: