You buy a folder that says "Chicks Rule" and cross out the 'S' and add an 'EN' so it says "Chicken Rules". Then you tape a picture of Mika over the chick picture. MUCH better. :naughty:

When you sing...

"I tried to be like Grey Kitty, mmm...but all her looks were too sad...aaaaah"

to your cat.

you know your a mika fan when...

u have a panic attack when u see a jewelry store named mika in israel and u take the business card and stick it in ur wallet

one of the waitresses at the hotel u stay at is named mika and u cant stop smiling at her:naughty: she probably thought i was high:roftl:

u get an umbrella ment for little kids because the head looks like a chicken lol

when ur in the dead sea on the israeli side u look into the water and think mika was here in this water this past summer rubbing mud alllllllllllllll over himself :drool::naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

you know you're a mika fan when you play the whole PDP concert on repeat 5 times through while you clean the house.. and then at the end you decide to watch a movie and you sit there with the DVD remote in your hand, trying to bring up the willpower to press the 'stop' button and it takes you about three minutes to do that..

• 2 weeks later...

I've just been to London...

Short conversation with the tube crew member:

Me: Excuse me, what's the fastest way from here to Picadilly Circus?

Tube crew member: You need to change for Victoria line at South Kensington.

Me: SOUTH KENSINGTON??!!:mf_lustslow: WITH PLEASURE:naughty:

Tcm looks concerned...

Me... when already at S.Kensington station inspects everyone on the platform, going in and out of the train...and leaves disappointed...:no:

I've just been to London...

Short conversation with the tube crew member:

Me: Excuse me, what's the fastest way from here to Picadilly Circus?

Tube crew member: You need to change for Victoria line at South Kensington.

Me: SOUTH KENSINGTON??!!:mf_lustslow: WITH PLEASURE:naughty:

Tcm looks concerned...

Me... when already at S.Kensington station inspects everyone on the platform, going in and out of the train...and leaves disappointed...:no:

:roftl:

But you did try, didnt you?:naughty:

Lovely!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

when you post pictures of other singers you think are cute and insist that you like Mika more ( because you do) but also because you feel like you're cheating on your boyfriend. even though thats weird because Mika isn't your boyfriend, so you shouldn't feel bad:roftl:

You know you're a Mika fan when you and your mom watch Youtube videos of his performances together.

Sometimes.

Love ya mom. :wub2:

Oh, that's nice!! Sometimes I take a Mikadvd and then we watch it all together (me, my parents and my sister) I love those moments :wub2:

You know you're a Mika fan when...

your cellphone goes off ("Lollipop" as the ringtone) and you jokingly say, "can you tell that's my phone?" and the most serious, straight faced of responses is, "yes".

:roftl: :roftl:

when you post pictures of other singers you think are cute and insist that you like Mika more ( because you do) but also because you feel like you're cheating on your boyfriend. even though thats weird because Mika isn't your boyfriend, so you shouldn't feel bad

I felt really guilty last week when I was listening to my mp3player and someone asked me; "you're listening to mika again?" and then I had to admit that I was listening to someone else :s

2ut14x3.jpg

:mf_lustslow: That's so cool!

I felt really guilty last week when I was listening to my mp3player and someone asked me; "you're listening to mika again?" and then I had to admit that I was listening to someone else :s

Ha, blame it on Mika!:naughty:

There is just quite simply a limit on how many times you can listen to the same music, isn't it?!:boxed:

Please Mika, get your act together and give us something new, other artists are taking over our mp3’s!:roftl:

Ha, blame it on Mika!:naught:

There is just quite simply a limit on how many times you can listen to the same music, isn't it?!:boxed:

Please Mika, get your act together and give us something new, other artists are taking over our mp3’s!:roftl:

:roftl:

It's not that I don't like LICM anymore (I still listen everyday...) it's just that I need some new music; so PLEASE MIKA give us new music!! :punk: It's actually the first time in my life that I listen for such a long time to the same cd everyday...

And people ask me if Mika has stopped making music because they don't hear him anymore :boxed: Someone at my dad's work said that he just was a one hit wonder :mad: Fortunately for that man he didn't say that to me :naughty: lol

you know you're a Mika fan when...

every time your in a music shop and you see his CD for sale you pause and genuinely consider buying it (despite the fact you already have it at home, as well as all of the singles!)

every time you find his album in a stack of CD's (also when in a shop) you surreptitiously move it to the very front so that everyone can see it!

every time you're in a shop and you see that his album is reduced in a sale you stop and stare in horror, and very nearly ask someone (that works there) just why they think his album should be reduced when it is by far the best album ever!

every time you're out somewhere and one of his songs comes on, you give a little squeal of joy and point out to whoever you're with that 'it's Mika!!!'

and then you hiss 'shut up' at them whenever they try to speak during the song!

lots o' luv x :-D

You know you're a Mika fan when you're friend says "Me, Ka.....)" and your heart starts pounding faster and you look at her and say "What?" thinking that she was talking about Mika. :lmao:

I have that all the time; everytime I hear something that sounds like "Mika" I'm like "What? Mika?"

And now there's a new tv serie for kids that is called "Amika" and there's also an Amika song and every time I hear "...mika" and then I think that the next song on the radio will be a Mikasong and then I'm very dissapointed that it's Amika :thumbdown:

Ha, blame it on Mika!:naughty:

im ashamed to admit, i bought an ipod shuffle, so i could put Mika, and Mika only, on it........

some how i ended up with Mika, the offspring, the ting tings, lily allen and katy perry on it :fisch:

but most of my songs are Mika :wub2:

im ashamed to admit, i bought an ipod shuffle, so i could put Mika, and Mika only, on it........

some how i ended up with Mika, the offspring, the ting tings, lily allen and katy perry on it :fisch:

but most of my songs are Mika :wub2:

Lily Allen and Katy Perry are so great, I really love Lily Allen's latest album!:wub2:

Lucky for us to have them while we're waiting...and waiting...and waiting for Mika!:naughty:

Lily Allen and Katy Perry are so great, I really love Lily Allen's latest album!:wub2:

Lucky for us to have them while we're waiting...and waiting...and waiting for Mika!:naughty:

Have you been to Katy's gig in Sweden ?