Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

OK, I'll ask you a few that I asked Mika:

-What's the weirdest thing someone has asked you to autograph?

and

-Do you shave or wax your chest?

:naughty:

- well honestly, being the humble person that i am, i have never given my autograph, well besides when i sign cheques and then people are really happy that i autographed it.

- no, i do not shave or wax my chest, i keep it "au naturel" :roftl::roftl:

what about you?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

- well honestly, being the humble person that i am, i have never given my autograph, well besides when i sign cheques and then people are really happy that i autographed it.

- no, i do not shave or wax my chest, i keep it "au naturel" :roftl:

what about you?

can I ask the questions myself as well? :bleh:

- It's not weird but my last autographs were like this >> :biggrin2: . They usually are followed by the person's name with more vowels at the end than usual. e.g. : Kel-seeeeeeeeee!!!

-I do not shave or wax, I use tweezers :boxed: yes, it's disgusting, I know it! I'm lucky to have just a few... (that's probably the part of me you wouldn't like to know...OK, this is not going further :naughty:)

can I ask the questions myself as well? :bleh:

- It's not weird but my last autographs were like this >> :biggrin2: . They usually are followed by the person's name with more vowels at the end than usual. e.g. : Kel-seeeeeeeeee!!!

-I do not shave or wax, I use tweezers :boxed: yes, it's disgusting, I know it! I'm lucky to have just a few... (that's probably the part of me you wouldn't like to know...OK, this is not going further :naughty:)

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:!!

well, if it helps, you can ask me questions, i'll answer :naughty:

Oh Good!

1. Will you marry me?

2. Name 3 people who you would like to have dinner with? (Alive or Dead)

OK, I'll ask you a few that I asked Mika:

-What's the weirdest thing someone has asked you to autograph?

and

-Do you shave or wax your chest?

I never autograph.. I shun my fans. *hmph*

Neither!! I epilady.. :das:

and I pluck whatever I can't Epilady. (Hurts a bit but it's what works)

OMG!! I have a extremely bad luck!! I was off for a week...and guess what..Mika posted two blogs!!! I didnt know about it!!...whatever!

Errr, I do believe that the law of physics states that you can't know about something new on the internet if you can't access the internet. :naughty:

can I ask the questions myself as well?

Romiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

So you're a plucking-pain-freak like me!!:wub2:

Ooooh. My friend has one of them--they HURT. :boxed:

They hurt a little. But you end up with less hairs after awhile, unlike shaving where the hairs get thicker..

Mika, you really should blog so that we can change the subject :lol3:

They hurt a little. But you end up with less hairs after awhile, unlike shaving where the hairs get thicker..

Mika, you really should blog so that we can change the subject :lol3:

I use a similar one to 'epilady' .... not on my chest tho ' :naughty: ....

Yes Meeks .... blog us off this subject !! :roftl:

I use a similar one to 'epilady' .... not on my chest tho ' :naughty: ....

Yes Meeks .... blog us off this subject !! :roftl:

I'm quite fond of my chest hair. :mf_lustslow:

Yes Mika.. Hairy up and blog anything. :naughty:

My No No

:naughty:

My No No :wub2:

mwahah we try to be interesting, but then what's new? NOTHING :rolleyes:

dvd trailer? single out? :newyear:

these modern times we're used to get stuff more QUICKLY :ap_rosetinted:

So true Greta!

The internet is here for a reason!:naughty:

Who won the prizes for around the world things?? .. more were to follow as well huh?

And questions to be answered , come on man!! :wink2:

I'm starting to believe he forgot his computer in London!:naughty:

<ties not to read all previous conversations>

Who won the prizes for around the world things?? .. more were to follow as well huh?

And questions to be answered , come on man!! :wink2:

Freds he did post who won the prize on the blog as there was cnfusion over who got it correct....don't think they were from on here tho...or what she won (what a surprise :wink2:)

Think he got bored of that idea and focused on something new...I am sure he has Gemini in him his mind never settles.

You will have to give him time guys if he is recording the album....what would you prefer? The album ...or a post everyday and the album be delayed?

Who knows...He might be doing other mixed media...new characters, podcasts etc. so like I keep repeating ...MIKA will do blogs (or anything come to that) when HE wants to do them no matter how much the MFC moans....I know he is a star in the making of his fanbase but when something important like an album is on the horizon I doubt we even get thought about.

xx

Freds he did post who won the prize on the blog as there was cnfusion over who got it correct....don't think they were from on here tho...or what she won (what a surprise :wink2:)

Think he got bored of that idea and focused on something new...I am sure he has Gemini in him his mind never settles.

You will have to give him time guys if he is recording the album....what would you prefer? The album ...or a post everyday and the album be delayed?

Who knows...He might be doing other mixed media...new characters, podcasts etc. so like I keep repeating ...MIKA will do blogs (or anything come to that) when HE wants to do them no matter how much the MFC moans....I know he is a star in the making of his fanbase but when something important like an album is on the horizon I doubt we even get thought about.

xx

A new blog maybe once or twice a week would be nice, thank you!:biggrin2:

Delayed....from what date...do you know something that I don't know...:roftl:

A new blog maybe once or twice a week would be nice, thank you!:biggrin2:

Delayed....from what date...do you know something that I don't know...:roftl:

Nono has told us that a guy she knows was at the Perez party, and talked with Mika a moment. They talked about...hardcore-punk scene in the USA and the influence of the internet on it :blink: (or something like that)

Maybe his next blogs are going to be like the ones justine and ivonne didn't wrote :naughty:

Nono has told us that a guy she knows was at the Perez party, and talked with Mika a moment. They talked about...hardcore-punk scene in the USA and the influence of the internet on it :blink: (or something like that)

Maybe his next blogs are going to be like the ones justine and ivonne didn't wrote :naughty:

Oh great. I'm not really interested in songs by Katy Perry wich are getting analyzed, or the connection between Duffy and Jay-Z, or whatever they wrote for god's sake:naughty:

Oh great. I'm not really interested in songs by Katy Perry wich are getting analyzed, or the connection between Duffy and Jay-Z, or whatever they wrote for god's sake:naughty:

don't worry dear blonde Linde, Mika blogs are gonna be much better!!! 'cause he's an expert when it comes to music...

...I hope so :blush-anim-cl:

and

...I hope he is but not only when it comes to music :naughty: