Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so now it's mika's turn right?

yes i guess..

and if it took 7 days to draw for sophie we'll wait like 3 weeks for mika!:shocked:

i mean we all know how he loves to procrastinate:naughty:

guess she's trying to make it easy for him giving him an empty box and the girl looking back at someone/something...on the other hand the collage will turn mailing more difficult, but i trust mika will solve it and turn it into somethin pointlessly delicious...

guess she's trying to make it easy for him giving him an empty box and the girl looking back at someone/something...on the other hand the collage will turn mailing more difficult, but i trust mika will solve it and turn it into somethin pointlessly delicious...

As long as he doesn't stick any clowns in there, we'll be fiiiiiiine! :lmfao::lmfao:

three weeks for mika to draw his share? oh, dont fantasise, we all know it will take a minimum of six months.

good things sophie is not sitting there waiting for him To draw. She would grow old and grey.

I wonder if mika will just write all over the drawing? :naughty:

Bet he has one popping out of the box:naughty:

uh oh...i see some clown pictures being posted on this thread again!!!:shocked:

*covers eyes*

*thinks that's stupid*

*sets profile to "don't show images" instead*

Stop it everyone, NO CLOWNS PLEASEEE :shocked::roftl:

In fact, I hope that he will do this with no childish images, and any sort of circussy type images: just nice, cute, artistic ones.

Go Mika, there's your challenge ahead! You know you can do it!!:naughty:

three weeks for mika to draw his share? oh, dont fantasise, we all know it will take a minimum of six months.

good things sophie is not sitting there waiting for him To draw. She would grow old and grey.

I wonder if mika will just write all over the drawing? :naughty:

That made me chuckle,LOL!

lol its all hes done so far to be honest

ive never actually seen mika's drawing without dawack Having input– this should be interesting. Maybe yasmine will help him?

At the Blink exhibition, they had the pencil drawings he did before any colouring was done, he's pretty good at drawing.

At the Blink exhibition, they had the pencil drawings he did before any colouring was done, he's pretty good at drawing.

Somehow, I always assumed that those drawings were made by Yasmine, or by the Airside people :boxed:. I guess that we just don't know how much he did and how much the others did...

I had the idea that he did very basic stuff and then Yasmine "finished" it.But of course I could be totally wrong :roftl:.

I loved going to see the exhibition though, I just wish that it would have been larger!!!

Just saw the new blog...

Did Mika or Sophie draw that?

I think that Sophie did, but it is confusing. He should make it clearer, explain a little, I think...