Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I rather have a blog or vlog then a drawing. It is fun ofcourse, but I would like to hear of see something interesting from Mika.

I agree with you Anna, but I think I am the only one? :blush-anim-cl:

(I'm not easily satisfy!:mf_rosetinted:) Mika did the drawing but can be anyone

who posted on the blog ...

it's funny because about the other post I said that I wish he had

posted something with words and not just a drawing, and today he

posted the 'the word girl' with a box full of words :naughty:

ok, I'm getting crazy now :bleh:

Perhaps the words are clues to lyrics for his new songs! :blink:

And we thought we had it bad before when were trying to figure out "fork out my daylight" :naughty:

I considered that too, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to figure it out :naughty:

hehe :naughty::naughty: my new take on it after looking at it lots and trying to come up with an idea of how it makes me feel when I look at it.

came up with this and posted it on his blog :D

maybe this is about a song writing struggle to find new and original lyrics and that is why she only has letters, and words are not always her own unless they are put together in a way that makes them sound new and unique. She seems to be running home with all her ideas flowing and falling out all over the place.

In the box I can just about make out the words:- Mika, hurtful, you’ll, (or you’re) shell (or she’ll), me, end, hand(or handful) and er…solarium?? but I could be seeing things lol.

I love how the word HOME makes her home and I wonder why the H is the main structure of the house (H for heart perhaps?). Also the M is being squashed by the O so is the M Mika and he is being oppressed, or maybe he is the main structure holding it all together.

There ya go it's amazing what each person can see in art isn't it :) and it's all new to me lol.

Edited by sparkly1

hehe :naughty: my new take on it after looking at it lots and trying to come up with an idea of how it makes me feel when I look at it.

came up with this and posted it on his blog :D

maybe this is about a song writing struggle to find new and original lyrics and that is why she only has letters, and words are not always her own unless they are put together in a way that makes them sound new and unique. She seems to be running home with all her ideas flowing and falling out all over the place.

In the box I can just about make out the words:- Mika, hurtful, you’ll, (or you’re) shell (or she’ll), me, end, hand(or handful) and er…solarium?? but I could be seeing things lol.

I love how the word HOME makes her home and I wonder why the H is the main structure of the house (H for heart perhaps?). Also the M is being squashed by the O so is the M Mika and he is being oppressed, or maybe he is the main structure holding it all together.

There ya go it's amazing what each person can see in art isn't it :) and it's all new to me lol.

Wow. Sparkly1 - that's pretty deep.

I considered that too, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to figure it out :naughty:

You're the opposite of Sparkly - you can't be bothered to analyze it. :naughty:

:roftl:

They made us watch that in Elementary school

It has catchy tunes. Hmm...reminds me of someone. :naughty:

Is word girl DYSLEXIC???

"Letters were all she had.

For the words weren't always her's

"her's" is definitely wrong -- it should be "hers."

But what's wrong with "weren't"?

That's correct -- contraction for "were not."

I don't think it's necessarily a sign of dyslexia... maybe just a bad

speller :wink2:

You always seem to rescue me from being the only one who remembers such obscure 80's nostalgia like School House Rock. Thanks.

LOL! I'll take that as a compliment, but deep down I know

it's just because I'm so old I remember things from a looooong time

ago. (Just don't ask me what I had for lunch today!) :naughty:

The "Nouns" episode. Classic. And fitting. :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2iLAI0gUW0

I love it! And I remember it so well! :wink2:

I think I can see Mika inside the box (no not him lol his name) and hurtful, you'll, (or your'e) shell, me, end,hand(or handful) and er...solarium??:blink: but I could be seeing things :roftl:

I thought I saw Mika, too -- so it MUST be there, sparkly! :thumb_yello:

Can't be sure about the others...

I'm a little stunned!

My comment I put on earlier this evening wasn't approved!!!

I've never posted anything bad on any comments page, and the one I posted earlier was pretty harmless, so don't know what I've done to upset him.

Just posted another, which is more observationally based, so we'll see how that goes.

Maybe he's narked that I'm not being funny! Ha ha.

well mine aren't there either and there 150 an hour ago and now only 145...

I posted the riddle solution i came up with that sophie's the world girl...similar to my thread here..dunno why wasn't accepted...all my comments ever were...

Hi Deb,

If u double click on the drawing to magnify it u can see the ' in weren't is "mikaly" put on the N - WERE'NT...check it out...correct?

Ah yes, I see that now. Didn't notice it until I enlarged the pic. :wink2:

well mine aren't there either and there 150 an hour ago and now only 145...

I posted the riddle solution i came up with that sophie's the world girl...similar to my thread here..dunno why wasn't accepted...all my comments ever were...

I thought that I was going nuts!

I saw it was 150, then down to 145, just thought maybe I was imagining things!

And, like you, all my othe comments were accepted. I just said I could only see half the image as I was looking at it on the phone, but that what I could see was colourful and interesting.

I 've posted another, keep my eye on it to see if it goes through this time.

i read yours! it was there for a long time...it stopped an hour ago at 145 ;(

Like I said earlier, he's toying with me.

Well I'm not playing anymore *goes off in a huff* LOL!!!

Got to go to bed now, nearly asleep. Night.

Yes you do! How about the famous "underscore" :roftl:

I shouldn't have said that :naughty: He was thinking so loudly: 'Oh, the loonie', that I could perfectly hear it :roftl:

"her's" is definitely wrong -- it should be "hers."

But what's wrong with "weren't"?

That's correct -- contraction for "were not."

I don't think it's necessarily a sign of dyslexia... maybe just a bad

speller :wink2:

I think he did it on purpose. Just for people to bring up the dyslexia he was talking about and to nip any doubt about whether he did it himself or not, in the bud. :naughty:

I dont see anyones comments deleted ? :blink: Just 145 comments approved ... :bored:

Sorry i understand now , i didnt see how many there was before , just 145 just now :thumb_yello:

awwwww rose ! im sure hes not toying with you and trying to wind you up LOL! ... there may just be a problem with the site or something .... or he's had a few to many with perez and deleted the comment rather than approved accidentally :lol3::wink2:

Edited by mikas_gal07