welcomin back....

kittycatmikasnumber1fan

hi guys. it's kitty. i havent been on in a while coz i had alot of issues in my real life and wanted to sort them out. im happy to say the new improved kitty is back and bouncy. anyway my dear friend asked me to help her do something on the hoosiers fan club so ofcource i was happy to oblige.

but then i decided to stay there for a bit and didnt have time to come back to mfc. however over the past few days i've realised as much as i enjoy hoosiers music, i was not a hoosieret. i cant be around people who do not love mika as much as i do. so im wondering if you will welcome me back coz im missing my amazing mika family:) lyl

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys. it's kitty. i havent been on in a while coz i had alot of issues in my real life and wanted to sort them out. im happy to say the new improved kitty is back and bouncy. anyway my dear friend asked me to help her do something on the hoosiers fan club so ofcource i was happy to oblige.

but then i decided to stay there for a bit and didnt have time to come back to mfc. however over the past few days i've realised as much as i enjoy hoosiers music, i was not a hoosieret. i cant be around people who do not love mika as much as i do. so im wondering if you will welcome me back coz im missing my amazing mika family:) lyl

welcome back, pleased to meetcha and you could never be a hoosieret. mika-ettes are....the.....cool ones?

(BTW, have you checked out http://www.mikasounds.com lately? mika's been blogging every week :wink2:)

thank you so much guys!

DarkLight THANKYOU

Lollipop Love hey nice to meet ya

mika-fan1001 thankies

Wendi heyyys:D

hjbsrbab@hbibby.orangehom dankies

Jo :) helleah

lilacmandie hewlllow

iadoremika pika boo

racinghorse83 indeed, mika fans are the bestest

mikasbestfriend indeed. thanks so much bbe xx and ye the background is dull and so are the convosations compared to mfc i came back here and smiled in recodnition of the orange background

sienna thanks very much

mikasbestfriend indeed. thanks so much bbe xx and ye the background is dull and so are the convosations compared to mfc i came back here and smiled in recodnition of the orange background

Yeah! And they are so small! Theres hardly any of them compared to us. Mika is just so much better than the Hoosiers obviously:punk: