Tomorrow's Big Bang

CazGirl

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear poor fweddieeeeee .... i dedicated you a song what more can you ask for ?? :naughty::bleh:

Classic song .. so this applies to me???

You walked into the party

Like you were walking onto a yacht

Your hat strategically dipped below one eye

Your scarf it was apricot

You had one eye in the mirror

As you watched yourself gavotte

And all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner

I donntttt think so at all missy!! :shocked::naughty:

Classic song .. so this applies to me???

You walked into the party

Like you were walking onto a yacht

Your hat strategically dipped below one eye

Your scarf it was apricot

You had one eye in the mirror

As you watched yourself gavotte

And all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner

I donntttt think so at all missy!! :shocked::naughty:

It was the chorus , and even if i hadnt of told you about the dedication you would have thought that song was about you :roftl::bleh::wink2:

hehehehe :huglove: our private joke hun hehe :wink2:your not vain ... much :wub2::naughty:

IT'S YOU'RE!!! Please, Caz, LEARN TO SPELL BEFORE YOU DIE.

Hahaha.

So, let's just say reincarnation exists (once you die you are reborn as another person or an animal). What would happen if there was no world to be reborn onto? :naughty:

IT'S YOU'RE!!! Please, Caz, LEARN TO SPELL BEFORE YOU DIE.

Hahaha.

So, let's just say reincarnation exists (once you die you are reborn as another person or an animal). What would happen if there was no world to be reborn onto? :naughty:

no ... you're would be YOUR way of spelling ... Your is mine :roftl: whichever way its spelt is my spelling dammit !!! especially before i DIE!!! :roftl::wink2:

i would come back as ummmmmmmmm .... jared Leto's or Mika's microphone ... or maybe their personal bath sponge :newyear:

The sun says --- the first high-energy collisions are not due until October 21. ... so therefore i may still get out of paying my student loans back ... :kachinga:

:naughty::wink2:

oh charming so i may not make it to my 23rd birthday if this thing goes t**s up!! :mf_rosetinted:

My birthday is on the 23rd!!

lol nah I doubt it'll actually make the world end, but I doubt we'll really gain much from it either I think it'll be a humongous waste of time & Money to be honest!

So how exactly do they think they will find answers from shooting particles at eachother? :fisch:

I read that they expect to find a cure for cancer from that experiment... That would be completely WONDERFUL! But how will the cure come out of that? :blink:

because the type of particles they're after won't hurt the healthy tissue, whereas the chemotherapy/radiotherapy (whichever one it is lol) one we use as of now DOES harm the healthy tissue and can cause really bad side effects.

because the type of particles they're after won't hurt the healthy tissue, whereas the chemotherapy/radiotherapy (whichever one it is lol) one we use as of now DOES harm the healthy tissue and can cause really bad side effects.

Ooooh I see I see!

That makes sense!

So are they trying to find a new particle?