CazGirl

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh I see I see!

That makes sense!

So are they trying to find a new particle?

Not exactly "new". Ever heard of "Dark Matter"? That's the kinda stuff that form black holes, and once the collision happens (Oct 21st) black holes will be created, but only miniature ones which will apparently instantly disappear (which is why that if it goes wrong, we'll get sucked inside the black hole and, well, probably die).

Anyways, I think they're trying to create the positive matter rather than the "dark matter" lol. I think. I'm not a very good scientist XD

although I find space very interesting and intriguing!

Not exactly "new". Ever heard of "Dark Matter"? That's the kinda stuff that form black holes, and once the collision happens (Oct 21st) black holes will be created, but only miniature ones which will apparently instantly disappear (which is why that if it goes wrong, we'll get sucked inside the black hole and, well, probably die).

Anyways, I think they're trying to create the positive matter rather than the "dark matter" lol. I think. I'm not a very good scientist XD

although I find space very interesting and intriguing!

So....we have until October 21st.:bleh:.

I still don't understand why they want to do that, when there's a chance that things could go wrong.:sneaky2:.

So....we have until October 21st.:bleh:.

I still don't understand why they want to do that, when there's a chance that things could go wrong.:sneaky2:.

i know!

well i put it in my calender cuz im wierd like that!

o crap! i was gonna go to two concerts on the 24th and 28th. well there goes my plans. pshh