Give Mika a window!

Mary

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah ! I loved Barcelone . It's realy great ! Amazing city !

Well... I didn't love it more than Rome or London... but I mean... it's really diferent . Oh... and I prefer Paris as well . . . Paris is beautiful ! :wub2:

But Barcelona is lot better than Madrid . :bleh: I dont know... I loved Barcelona, but Rome and London are completly different ! And well... London is London . .. :wub2: I can't remember that good Paris, cause i was 6 when I was there... but I remember the amazing avenues . :wub2:

hmm...i loved Madrid... but maybe because i was there with amazing people and i dreamed for 6 years to go there

i've been to london when i was 10...but i still remember every little street. i don't think i can get lost there

paris... for some reason it shocked me...i was hoping to see something glammy and shiny but i found this sad, old and lonely city (i know people think i'm weird when i say this) i loved every bit of paris don't get me wrong...but i was expecting something different. it made me a bit sad to see it like that. it has something special i agree and it's definitely unique.

still Spain remains the best for me... i'm inlove with spain...and sweden :naughty:

hmm...i loved Madrid... but maybe because i was there with amazing people and i dreamed for 6 years to go there

i've been to london when i was 10...but i still remember every little street. i don't think i can get lost there

paris... for some reason it shocked me...i was hoping to see something glammy and shiny but i found this sad, old and lonely city (i know people think i'm weird when i say this) i loved every bit of paris don't get me wrong...but i was expecting something different. it made me a bit sad to see it like that. it has something special i agree and it's definitely unique.

still Spain remains the best for me... i'm inlove with spain...and sweden :naughty:

Well... I went to London last year in February... so I was *thinking* 12 . . . lol

I dont know if I would loose myself in London but I still knowing the Tube lines . lol

Paris . . . I was just 6 and I wasn't really excited... the stronget image I have from Paris is Champs Elisses . lol . I remember going in the car, i was going to the place where is the Arc de Triumph (I dont know how to write it) and it was night . I felt asleep seeing those beautiful lamps and that amazing avenue .

And well... I dont see Paris like a shiny city, I see Paris like an old british lady (lol) . How can I explaint it . . . do you know those british old ladies with white gloves, white hats, drinking tea ? Well... Paris for me is something like those ladies .

Spain . . . well I grew up in Portugal and in Spain . lol . I mean . . . since I was born I went to Spain every year . . . so I got used . I just knew Barcelona this year and I JUST LOVE IT . It's an amazing city... very beatiful, very powerful and an organized city . :wub2: And I love Salvador Dali and Gaudi . :mf_lustslow:

It was an amazing trip . Five days in Italy with amazing friends . :wub2:

That's so cool!!! :wub2:

To get us back on topic while still talking about Italy, here's a picture out of the window of a house we stayed in while we were in Tuscany. It was so beautiful :wub2:

DSCN3248.jpg

Ok, my window!!

DSC00898.jpg

(It's from the window of a corridor at uni :naughty: but it's a place I spent most of my day in, haha)

I have a plane pic of Constantina, Argelia, in the desert of Sahara. I wish I could find it, I think my aunt has it :rolls_eyes:

Somebody mentioned Toscana...

This is the pic I took in a small town in the middle of the Apennine mountains (it's in Abruzzo, Italy) called Rosciolo. It's an old town, there's only some old people living there and they're dressed in black, women with all the body covered (they ran away from me, 'cause they don't talk with foreign people!)...inhabitants do the housework, and live from agriculture and specially cattle farming (cows and sheeps).

PS: I've seen water falls in a pic...are they Niagara or our Iguazu ones?? :blink:

post-5654-142983678783_thumb.jpg