lanvin store launch party pics

avoca

I must admit that I also had this thought...But then again, they do say "in the world of the blind, the one eyed man is king" :roftl:

well, if i had to choose between those 3 gentlemen's shoes, then yes, i would pick mika's. not because they are his, but because they go nicer with his outfit then the other 2. what is up with that huge bowtie :naughty:

someone should make a cartoon out of this man! he'd be perfect! :bleh:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cute outfit! Classeh. He looks sort of like he's about to conduct a science video though, but if he were to do that- i think i would like chem. a lot more!

Gold shoes? Chic.

:lmfao: he does need to grow a beard for that, and get some specs, but I like the idea, like it a lot. :lmfao:

By the harsh light of day, and repeat exposure to the photos in this thread, I have modified my earlier stance.

But only slightly.

I think it is the way his orange jumper/sweater is folded up so high that is making me :puking:

PLUS the hands inserted so gaily into his pockets.

As Daisylou say....NO HANDS IN HIGH WAISTED POCKS MIKA.

I can actually live with the gold shoes....

BS you are making me laugh a lot these days, so not......you. :lmfao:

well, if i had to choose between those 3 gentlemen's shoes, then yes, i would pick mika's. not because they are his, but because they go nicer with his outfit then the other 2. what is up with that huge bowtie :naughty:

someone should make a cartoon out of this man! he'd be perfect! :bleh:

He does look like a cartoon already, doesn't he? The one with the glasses :roftl:

naw, i guess this guy fits the part better then:bleh:

http://sawn-images.spruxllc.com/funny_guy_in_orange_sweater_with_moustache_1.jpg

Mika can work on it.

Hang in there sunshine, you'll get it:wink2:

is it wrong to find he looks like a very very young colonel sanders from kentucky fried chicken? :naughty: (but not finger licking good kinda way :roftl:)

I still say that I love the gold shoes :wub2:

And you have to admit that they're a darn sight

better than either pair on the

other two gents in this pic! :naughty:

dcdeb

I must admit that I also had this thought...But then again, they do say "in the world of the blind, the one eyed man is king" :roftl:

You know I am not into designer stuff at all and some of these pictures just make me think "fashion victim". They have more money than sense IMO, but I suppose the fashion world keeps a lot of poor people fed, or have I been watching too much House of Elliot? :naughty:

As you say, in the land of the blind......

Awwww... I didn't notice the other two pairs of shoes either, but you're right - his are much better!

The guy with the bow tie is the designer... the one Mika was giggling with. How cute... I can see them getting along well.

i just find it strange that a designer would wear those shoes with those clothes

The bowties are his signature apparently.

From Vogue (probably already on the thread somewhere...)

http://www.vogue.co.uk/celebrity-photos/080918-lanvin-menswear-store-opening.aspx

It's not every day a veritable fashion legend such as Alber Elbaz attends a store launch so it's little wonder that the likes of Jasmine Guinness, Yasmin Le Bon and Stephen Jones descended on Savile Row to meet the designer on familiar Lanvin territory, as the French label unveiled its new London menswear store.

Guests sipped Snow Leopard cocktails and vied for face time with Elbaz and his menswear counterpart Lucas Ossendrijver as the Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain - wearing, but of course, trademark oversize Lanvin bow ties - played tracks such as I'm Just a Teenage Dirtbag and Smells Like Teen Spirit. For his part, Elbaz was thrilled to meet colourful singer Mika - of whom, we hear, he's a huge fan.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/celebrity-photos/080918-lanvin-menswear-store-opening.aspx

It's not every day a veritable fashion legend such as Alber Elbaz attends a store launch so it's little wonder that the likes of Jasmine Guinness, Yasmin Le Bon and Stephen Jones descended on Savile Row to meet the designer on familiar Lanvin territory, as the French label unveiled its new London menswear store.

Guests sipped Snow Leopard cocktails and vied for face time with Elbaz and his menswear counterpart Lucas Ossendrijver as the Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain - wearing, but of course, trademark oversize Lanvin bow ties - played tracks such as I'm Just a Teenage Dirtbag and Smells Like Teen Spirit. For his part, Elbaz was thrilled to meet colourful singer Mika - of whom, we hear, he's a huge fan.

Is that a bit like the Spoon Orchestra of Chiswick?

Immagine3.png

802268AA.jpg

Well, designer or not, I think that he looks awful. Like a mess.

Call me ignorant if you like (some will probably do so even if I didn't say this, LOL:bleh:) but I think that this is yet another case of more money or hype than sense.

I mean, come on, can anyone really say that this man looks good there??

Besides the tie, the suit is ill fitting, and the shoes are awful. Or at least, they just aren't anything special, and they certainly don't look good with the rest of the clothes.

Bah.

To be honest, after seeing these chaps, the Mika outfit is actually sort of growing on me :roftl:. Though he should have worn a belt, I must say.

FORGOT TO ADD:

He looks damn hot in the first pic. Wait, had I already said that before? :lmao:

Well, designer or not, I think that he looks awful. Like a mess.

Call me ignorant if you like (some will probably do so even if I didn't say this, LOL:bleh:) but I think that this is yet another case of more money or hype than sense.

I mean, come on, can anyone really say that this man looks good there??

Besides the tie, the suit is ill fitting, and the shoes are awful. Or at least, they just aren't anything special, and they certainly don't look good with the rest of the clothes.

Bah.

To be honest, after seeing these chaps, the Mika outfit is actually sort of growing on me :roftl:. Though he should have worn a belt, I must say.

FORGOT TO ADD:

He looks damn hot in the first pic. Wait, had I already said that before? :lmao:

ignorant :roftl::roftl: (you asked for it!:naughty:)

you are right that suit does not fit him well at all, the shoes are wrong, the bowtie is yucky. do you suppose he designs his own clothes? mika does look 100% better dressed then him. i feel like i'm hosting the "what not to wear" television show :naughty:

ignorant :roftl::roftl: (you asked for it!:naughty:)

you are right that suit does not fit him well at all, the shoes are wrong, the bowtie is yucky. do you suppose he designs his own clothes? mika does look 100% better dressed then him. i feel like i'm hosting the "what not to wear" television show :naughty:

LOL! All those comments made me think that it looks the other way around :naughty: Mika looks like he's the designer hosting the party and they are his guests :roftl::roftl: