lanvin store launch party pics

avoca

Those trousers look like something my grandfather would have worn :blink: Actually he might have worn the jumper as well if it had been a different colour :blink:

:lmfao:Mine too!

That last picture makes me:puking:

Sorry to those of you who like it.

I cannot recall that I EVER felt like that about a Mika pic. Good grief what is happening to me:blink:

I feel the same.

He looks so skinny, and I don't like the combination. IMO this makes him look older.

Doesn't he have those shoes in silver too? Didn't he wear them at the Japanese MTV awards? I liked those.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha!

I like the hair a lot, and the stubble, and how happy and chilled he looks, but that is about it...

I hate orange and brown with a passion, and that also applies to when Mika is wearing them :thumbdown::naughty:. Add the grandpa chinos and golden shoes, and we have a nightmare :roftl: in technicolour.

By the way, has anyone else pointed out that he's dressed in MFC colours? Sorry, it may have already been pointed out but I didn't read the whole thread before I posted.

And sorry but golden shoes are a no-no in my book. I love it when he wears the silver ones though :wub2:.

:doh: I wanted a change in this forum style!

so he probably did choose that outfit combo by himself..:meow:

and yep M's a lil wasted{in every sense}eat&sleep more, u fool! :kaf:

awww new pics:wub2: thank you for posting

he's lurvelly. i actually like his peach-orange or whatever color that is jumper...

but the...shoes... :naughty:i'd rather not comment :fisch:

they're funny though... they fit on meeks :bleh:

Thanks!! :flowers2:

I'm not quite sure what to think about the school uniform style ... but heck, it's Mika and if he wore sackcloth I'd still be delighted to see pics from recent events :wink2:

Btw, this one made me think about what Katy P said according to Yop's post in another thread... 'Everyone wants to do him ....' :naughty::roftl:

54081692ey0.jpg

He looks like a naughty schoolboiy!

Lovely golden shoes!:wub2:

Makes me think of this:

Sorry couldn't find it in English but these guys had a big hit with the song My Golden Shoes back in the days!

...feeling lonely being almost the only Swedish on board, every Swedish person would have a big laugh at this...:blink:

I was gonna look for that too! I was very fond of that song, made me happy everytime I heard it!

Can you actually wash ties? I only see the 'do not wash' sign on them all the time (tried it once... :roftl:) ...

Oh and have I missed something? I thought button-down shirts were not to be worn with a tie...:blink: ... well, maybe I'm behind :roftl:

A new fashionstatement from Mika.:wink2:

Mika makes his own fashion!

I like the shoes. Love the tie-idea, while the whole world is getting rid of ties he is wearing one: cool. I don't like the trousers, too boring and nasty colour. Love the stubbles and curls:wub2:!

I think he looks alright, and I see what Sariflor means about the colours matching the forum colours, make you wonder if that was a concious decision, or just pure co-incidence.

I have no problem at all with the stubble, I like it on him, makes him look less boyish:naughty:. I like stubble on guys anyway.

I think he looks alright, and I see what Sariflor means about the colours matching the forum colours, make you wonder if that was a concious decision, or just pure co-incidence.

I have no problem at all with the stubble, I like it on him, makes him look less boyish:naughty:. I like stubble on guys anyway.

I love the stubble :wub2: Definitely gives him the manly look.

:

really nice pictures, and orange colour is :b2: on him...

maybe pattern for the trousers is not the best for him, but never mind, there is better view:wik2:

25405162tq6cutpw5.jpg

I agree about the colour :wub2:

And thanks for that pic!:thumb_yello:

I love the stubble b2: Definitely gives him the manly look.

Totally!:wub2::wub2:

Ooooh, very charming! Very mid-30's father looking, but still charming! :wub2:

Nice to know he's still going after the colour! (orange jumper).

And THOSE are the famous gold jimmy choos! I remember reading an interview early 2007 that he had a pair, I'm assuming it's those.

Ooooh, very charming! Very mid-30's father looking, but still charming! :wub2:

Nice to know he's still going after the colour! (orange jumper).

And THOSE are the famous gold jimmy choos! I remember reading an interview early 2007 that he had a pair, I'm assuming it's those.

Oohh,so it's Jimmy Choos! Well,I suppose we can't say anything bad about them then,right?:bleh: