lanvin store launch party pics

avoca

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! All those comments made me think that it looks the other way around :naughty: Mika looks like he's the designer hosting the party and they are his guests :roftl::roftl:

absolutley! Oh could you imagine mika as a designer that would be great:thumb_yello:

i so could see that now!!

awwwwwwwwwwwww I agree :wub2:

ok i'll hug him 1st then you can after me deal?

he can have 2 biggest hugs in the world that may make him smile even more & make us wanna hug him even more (either that or he'll just run away screaming lol):roftl:

he just looks so lovely, sweet & huggable though more than ever (i don't know what it is he just does!)

ok i'll hug him 1st then you can after me deal?

he can have 2 biggest hugs in the world that may make him smile even more & make us wanna hug him even more (either that or he'll just run away screaming lol):roftl:

he just looks so lovely, sweet & huggable though more than ever (i don't know what it is he just does!)

okay!!! who knows maybe he'd like our hugs, I'm quite comfy to squoosh.

It's the mopsy hair, *swoons*

okay!!! who knows maybe he'd like our hugs, I'm quite comfy to squoosh.

It's the mopsy hair, *swoons*

yeah me too but maybe if we over did the hugs he might run lol (or not) who knows we'll just have to try & see :wink2:

it can't hurt to try right:thumb_yello:lol I don't ind being the 1st to experiment :bleh: i'm up for experimenting with Mika!

is it wrong to find he looks like a very very young colonel sanders from kentucky fried chicken? :naughty: (but not finger licking good kinda way :roftl:)

:lmfao: hahaha he does! Most assuredly not in the finger licking good link of way lol.

:lmfao: Maybe Mika in the future? :naughty:

oh dearie, that would be Heman's Hermits all over again. *wince*

ah, the love has returned in this thread....:wink2:

The love never left, BS:wink2:.... We were just giving some unsolicited constructive criticism on his clothing choices :mf_lustslow:

xpo03050sw3.jpg

xpo03051qm1.jpg

Shame...he looks really uncomfortable, like he needs to put his hands in his pockets cause he doesn't know what to do with them :boxed:

Dani, thanks for the pics, but when I click on them in order to see the real size, I can't see them on Image shack :blink: ...Do you know what I have to do?

I think the way you see them here is already the real size lol

Shame...he looks really uncomfortable, like he needs to put his hands in his pockets cause he doesn't know what to do with them :boxed:

well...he hadn't evolved that much since he was posing for Paul Smith & such to get some extra cash. :meow:

I'd suggest the mikster to get some role for acting on tv/theatre/movies coz if he's unable to use his voice at the mo, mother nature doesn't provide the mighty only with a nice body...I saw the latest south american interview and his expressions are so hylarious :kaf:

omg what I have just written?! :huh:

sowwy! :bow:

That's just his catwalk pose. He actually looks quite good aside from those shoes, the colour of which are offensive to the eyes, whether it's on Mika's feet, J-Lo's ass or a pillowcase. Yellow gold is tacky to start with and to create some fake version of it...ugh, please no one go there - EVER.

Some brown leather shoes and I think he would look very smart.

I saw the latest south american interview and his expressions are so hylarious :kaf:

When the interviewer kept prying for details about the necklace he was making those faces he does when people ask him uncomfortable questions like does he think Boyzone is cheesy. :roftl:

He really is amusing to watch.

The love never left, BS:wink2:.... We were just giving some unsolicited constructive criticism on his clothing choices :mf_lustslow:

He needs a nice man bag to hang on to! :thumb_yello:

I read somewhere that people who keep their hands in the pockets are usually sensible and shy people !I don't think this is in Mika's case :mf_rosetinted:

That's just his catwalk pose. He actually looks quite good aside from those shoes, the colour of which are offensive to the eyes, whether it's on Mika's feet, J-Lo's ass or a pillowcase. Yellow gold is tacky to start with and to create some fake version of it...ugh, please no one go there - EVER.

Some brown leather shoes and I think he would look very smart.

When the interviewer kept prying for details about the necklace he was making those faces he does when people ask him uncomfortable questions like does he think Boyzone is cheesy. :roftl:

He really is amusing to watch.

Hmm...I agree that he's doing one of his catwalk poses, but not so sure that the hands in pockets move is part of it...To me it looks like a case of "what do I do with them? Ohh, here, some nice pockets":roftl:.

Anyway he will always look good in anything, that is the thing, but there are things that he looks better in I find than in others. Then again, this look is growing on me as I said. Sigh. I have no backbone do I???:mf_lustslow:

I need to watch the whole interview now, I only watched the first bit. He looks so tired!! Poor thing. This was the night after the Benicassim gig at 3.30 am :naughty:.

What? You want me to spoil it again? :thumb_yello:

Nah, you were loving it up before, begging for blogs.:wink2:

I think some pockets are not for hands....suit jacket pockets, for example. Hands in high waisted trouser pockets just make it all look... awkward.

I just don't like the jumper rolled up so high. :blink: