Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

My friend: "i've been listening to mika for the last two hours. it's very good, yes."

:wub2::wub2::wub2: She also said that Love Today was her favorite song

niiice! mikafy them all:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

niiice! mikafy them all:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

That's my strategy :naughty:

Oooh I LURVE your siggy!

It's B-E-A-Utifal!

Hope nobody minds I say Mikalike, it's just easier than saying Mika lookalike over and over :wink2:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:.

A few weeks ago, this girl saw my Mika button at school...

Her: Mika? Like, the singer? I love Mika!

Me: I love Mika!!!!

Her: His music's really good! He kind of needs to come out with a new album though.

Me: I couldn't agree more... :naughty:

"I think Carol's got a new boyfriend... She spends all her time on the computer talking about a boy called Mika" - my grandmother to my mother, talking about me.:wub2:

"If it is possible to learn all his lyrics by osmosis I think I will" - my dad, after listening to LICM on the car, because of me, for a million times.:roftl:

"Is he gay or not?" - dad

"I don't know, but he's probably the happiest guy I've ever seen" - mom

(my parents talking while watching the PDP DVD)

"Is this song dedicated to the big girls? Ah, ok, now I understand why Carol loves this guy" - my dad again :boxed:

"Why can't I stop listening to his music?" - me, after listening to mika for the first time

"Because he's just brillant, like every Mika" - my friend, called Mika ¬¬'

"When Mika comes to Brazil you will take me with you to the concert, won't you, Carol? Can't wait to dance while he is singing Love Today" - my mom :wink2:

"Oh, my God, he's got one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard!" - my aunt

"Why are you wearing green skinny pants? Is it because of Mika?" - my friend

"Yes, I love his clothes" - me:blush-anim-cl:

"I see... Mika's not just music, he a way of life!" - my friend

These were some quotes I could remember now...:thumb_yello:

Edited by Cazinha

I sent my friend a 10 second bit of sound from Happy Ending on PDP (you know, during the Little Bit of Love section where he sings really high? :wub2:)

Her: Whoa. Is that him singing way up there?

Me: Yes!!!! :drool:

Her: Remarkable!

"I think Carol's got a new boyfriend... She spends all her time on the computer talking about a boy called Mika" - my grandmother to my mother, talking about me.:wub2:

"If it is possible to learn all his lyrics by osmosis I think I will" - my dad, after listening to LICM on the car, because of me, for a million times.:roftl:

"Is this song dedicated to the big girls? Ah, ok, now I understand why Carol loves this guy" - my dad again :boxed:

"Why can't I stop listening to his music?" - me, after listening to mika for the first time

"When Mika comes to Brazil you will take me with you to the concert, won't you, Carol? Can't wait to dance while he is singing Love Today" - my mom :wink2:

"Oh, my God, he's got one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard!" - my aunt

So true. :naughty:

I like that one :wub2:

"is Mika gay?" a girl in my fashion class.

Me: "Just very happy I think"

Her: :blink: (they're not really familiar with my speech in my school, I speak in words nobody uses anymore)

Mother's boyfriend: "You know, I used to love Michael Jackson."

Me: Not as much as I LOVE Mika!

Him: No, really, every second weekend, I'd get all my mates round and we'd set up a tent and hang posters of him and talk about him and listen to his music and it wasn't a fan thing, it was like a relgion!

Me: So not as much as I love Mika then. :roftl:

I think my mother's boyfriend was very happy BTW, you know, IF you know what I mean! *wink, nudge*

:P

Stupid snob girl in my class "Khayla, do you think of Mika ALL the time?"

Me: "I don't know Janelle, do you think of being a sk*nk ALL THE TIME???"

Her :shocked: *tosses her hair like a dumb mean girl in a bad teen movie*

Me: :das:

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

mika IS a way of life! I own all kinds of colord skinnies.

I got three of my friends to buy pairs, and they all bought converses becuase of me! and all kinds of colord bracelets!

I've always worn converses, but I have to addmit I've never used them with skinnies before Mika:wink2:

Mother's boyfriend: "You know, I used to love Michael Jackson."

Me: Not as much as I LOVE Mika!

Him: No, really, every second weekend, I'd get all my mates round and we'd set up a tent and hang posters of him and talk about him and listen to his music and it wasn't a fan thing, it was like a relgion!

Me: So not as much as I love Mika then. :roftl:

ABSOLUTELY TRUE! ahsuhisaiuohsauioha:mf_lustslow:

Well I’ve spent the last four days at the largest Christian music festival in the world outside the USA. I was queuing to meet this fantastic band called Kutless who I’d just seen live (and they’d blown my brains out.) but the best thing about festivals like these is everyone is so friendly and I made some great friends while queuing. But anyway I meet this really cool bunch of people, the were really nice and diehard Kutless fans. I was talking to them and then they asked me about what other music I was into. I said

Me: “Mika. Oh my gosh, I love mika, he’s amazing.”

My new friend Chelsea: “Mika? Oh really? Awww. He’s really cute.”

Me: “haha, you think so?”

Chelsea: “yeah, he looks cute and his songs are all cute too. I like lollipop. Its dirty but it’s cute. Mostly cute. Not like billy brown.. that song is just wrong.”

Andrew (Chelseas’s friend) : “no, billy brown is awesome!”

Chelsea: “no, its weird.”

Andrew: BROOOOOWN, OH BILLLYYY BROOOWWWNNN

Then a whole bunch of people who were also queuing joined in, it was so funny.

Well I’ve spent the last four days at the largest Christian music festival in the world outside the USA. I was queuing to meet this fantastic band called Kutless who I’d just seen live (and they’d blown my brains out.) but the best thing about festivals like these is everyone is so friendly and I made some great friends while queuing. But anyway I meet this really cool bunch of people, the were really nice and diehard Kutless fans. I was talking to them and then they asked me about what other music I was into. I said

Chelsea: “yeah, he looks cute and his songs are all cute too. I like lollipop. Its dirty but it’s cute. Mostly cute. Not like billy brown.. that song is just wrong.”

Oh thats so awesome! I love both Lollipop and Billy Brown, but I like Lollipop more :naughty:

Parachute?

OMG you went to Paracute? Well I'm so resentful to said festival because it took my party from me! :crybaby:

Anyway, that's so cool!

Mos people in my church (including guy who I'm so madly fallen for) don't even Know Mika. Except Richard.

All the boys in our youth took their shirts off and swapped them (wub2) and Richard was wearing a grey one and I said "I like that one because you look like my favourite singer"

"Oh, who's your favourite singer?"

"I'm not telling, you won't like him!"

"Aaw, why?"

"Because nobody does :("

"Well... I don't even really listen to music so.. Like... Mumblemumblemumble....."

"It's *mumbles* mika..."

"Mika! I love Mika!" then he skipped along behind me singing "sucking too hard on your lollipop ooooh loves gonna get you doown!"

Then I started singing too and he stopped, spun round and said "Wow, you're real good!"

I got all shy and said "Hmmm thanks" to the ground :D

Parachute?

OMG you went to Paracute? Well I'm so resentful to said festival because it took my party from me! :crybaby:

Anyway, that's so cool!

Mos people in my church (including guy who I'm so madly fallen for) don't even Know Mika. Except Richard.

All the boys in our youth took their shirts off and swapped them (wub2) and Richard was wearing a grey one and I said "I like that one because you look like my favourite singer"

"Oh, who's your favourite singer?"

"I'm not telling, you won't like him!"

"Aaw, why?"

"Because nobody does :("

"Well... I don't even really listen to music so.. Like... Mumblemumblemumble....."

"It's *mumbles* mika..."

"Mika! I love Mika!" then he skipped along behind me singing "sucking too hard on your lollipop ooooh loves gonna get you doown!"

Then I started singing too and he stopped, spun round and said "Wow, you're real good!"

I got all shy and said "Hmmm thanks" to the ground :D

yes Parchute :wub2: it is AMAZING. fantastic. wubbed it. had the time of my life.

but aww, thats so cute :biggrin2: what a cute story :biggrin2:

by the way, Khayla, do you have bebo?