Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the schools I'm trying to get into has an adviser/head of a section called Mika, yet this Mika is female and sadly not a popstar. I was emailing her because she wants to talk to me over the phone.

Mom: So did you email. . . uh, Mika? ~confused expression~

Me: Yeah, I emailed her.

Mom: Ah! So it's a girl! I just don't know anymore, since your Mika is a guy. For a second, I thought you had alternative motives for going to this school.

:lmfao::lmfao:

thank you!

my nan always goes on about mika being a girl even though i've shown her countless pics of him showing that mika is a BOY...

nan: i heard you're mika on the radio the other day

me::wub2: and did you like him?

nan: well he doesn't know if he's a boy or a girl, but he seems to wanna blame both girls and boys for something, but i never found out what it was he was blaming them for...

me and mum: :teehee::roftl:

xx

:roftl::roftl:

My friend:Mika? Is that the guy that sings about colors??

Me::sneaky2: he also sings about other stuff you know! He sings about a married man who falls in love with another guy and lollipops!:wub2:

My friend: :blink::blink::blink:

Yeah :blink: is exactly the reaction I get from most people :roftl: They just don't know what they're missing :shun:

:naughty:

Yeah :blink: is exactly the reaction I get from most people :roftl: They just don't know what they're missing :shun:

:naughty:

exactly:sneaky2:

tried to sneak so mika music at a party last week, and it didnt work!!:lmfao:

they heard lollipop and changed CDs:lmfao:

i was mad:naughty:

Me (to the reliever teacher): so, sir have you ever heard of Mika?

reliever teacher: Mika who?

Me: Mika, british pop star, Mika

reliever teacher: oh, yeah I've heard of him.

another girl in my class: She's in love with him!

reliever teacher: oh, you're in love with him!?

Me: you don't even know me sir, how can you say that?

reliever teacher: no, no, I know, you're in love with him.

[pause]

reliever teacher: so is Mika a girl or a guy?

Me: :blink:

Me (to the reliever teacher): so, sir have you ever heard of Mika?

reliever teacher: Mika who?

Me: Mika, british pop star, Mika

reliever teacher: oh, yeah I've heard of him.

another girl in my class: She's in love with him!

reliever teacher: oh, you're in love with him!?

Me: you don't even know me sir, how can you say that?

reliever teacher: no, no, I know, you're in love with him.

[pause]

reliever teacher: so is Mika a girl or a guy?

Me: :blink:

:lmfao:!!!

exactly:sneaky2:

tried to sneak so mika music at a party last week, and it didnt work!!:lmfao:

they heard lollipop and changed CDs:lmfao:

i was mad:naughty:

haha awww! i was all upset too when my teacher just skipped wag on that greatest hits cd :aah:

My brother: I know everything about my friends, we tell each other EVERYTHING, I even can tell you which color of underwear my best friend is using right now.

Me: I can tell you which color and kind of underwear Mika is wearing (and then I start telling him everything I know concerning his underwear).

My brother's face: :shocked:

:roftl:

That just officially made my day. :biggrin2:

Not really a quote but my geography teacher likes Mika and I, obviously, do too. So whenever we decide to put music on in class we put Mika on and dance. And it's perfect 'cuz no-one else in the class can make us turn it off for she is teacher :roftl: I is one happy geo student!!:biggrin2:

I like your teacher! :biggrin2:

Wish my geography teacher at school was that cool... Though he always asked one of the boys how his drug addiction was going every lesson :teehee: And the boys liked to say that he took them to a strip club in Kings Cross during our Geography excursion :shocked:

This is a bit boring, but perhaps some of you can explain what the guy behind me (a dragged along boyfried) said at the newcastle gig

Grouchy bloke: "He thinks he's like Henry James up there!"

Are there two Henry Jameses?

Because I couldn't see any likeness to the early 20th century American novelist :boxed: (Unlesss you figure that Mika had a book on stage, and HJ wrote books... :dunno:)

This is a bit boring, but perhaps some of you can explain what the guy behind me (a dragged along boyfried) said at the newcastle gig

Grouchy bloke: "He thinks he's like Henry James up there!"

Are there two Henry Jameses?

Because I couldn't see any likeness to the early 20th century American novelist :boxed: (Unlesss you figure that Mika had a book on stage, and HJ wrote books... :dunno:)

That could be it... Weird thing to say though :blink:

'I can't stop listening to the cd...when i get up, it goes on. I come home from work, it goes on...then when I'm at work I'm telling them all how good it is!'

Not such an amazing quote, apart from the fact it was said by my Nan!

She also texted me the morning after I was at the gig with instructions to call her and tell her all about it. In the end I went round her house and before she'd even properly opened the door she was going 'was he good? how good? I wish I'd been there with you!'

She's a big fan :biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...

This isn't really a quote but its funny :teehee:

I was walking home from school and there were a couple guys who i'm friends with standing further up the road. They saw me and were like

"hey!"

i completely ignored them and so they were like

"hey! oi! Charlie! HEY! CHARLOTTE! OI!" and i kept walking along ignoring them and one screams "OI! MIKA!" so loud that everyone on the street turned to look..

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing.. :lmfao:

This isn't really a quote but its funny :teehee:

I was walking home from school and there were a couple guys who i'm friends with standing further up the road. They saw me and were like

"hey!"

i completely ignored them and so they were like

"hey! oi! Charlie! HEY! CHARLOTTE! OI!" and i kept walking along ignoring them and one screams "OI! MIKA!" so loud that everyone on the street turned to look..

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing.. :lmfao:

:lmfao:!

this happened a few minutes ago.

mika appears on tv for some channel V stuff,my mom was lying on the couch next to me.an interviewer guy sat with his legs crossed.

Mom: oh god..could you look at that?that interviewer sits like a GIRL! look at mika,at least he has a manly way of sitting.cute face too.

me: :shocked::teehee::lmfao::roftl:

mika appears on tv for some channel V stuff,my mom was lying on the couch next to me.an interviewer guy sat with his legs crossed.

Mom: oh god..could you look at that?that interviewer sits like a GIRL! look at mika,at least he has a manly way of sitting.cute face too.

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

:roftl::roftl: Brilliant! :aah: