OH MY GOD!!!!! :shocked: You have many bracelets... Can I have one?! PLEASEEEEEEE...

I'll pay by paypal too if you want...!!!!!

Yeah sure! Another one on my list. I think I have 2 more spaces left now.

exactely :wink2: you just have to find a site which accepts the paiements via paypal, for example Ebay... I buy something yesterday and It has been deducted on my paypal account:wink2:

Ok, that's fine then. Phew. Thank you!

oh girls... I have to go now ! :(

Hope to talk you sonn

:bye:

:huglove:

Bye bye :bye:

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got bored :fisch

Snapshot_20081203.jpg

lmfao gosh that's so funny hehehe:roftl:

It's one of the big shops so it's not hard to miss And it's on the first floor on the right, so you don't need to waste time looking for them :naughty

Right, I have on my list so far :

-Neiobi

-Ruth

-Miss_lollipop54

-keti

-Big Girlie

-DarkLight

is that correct?

yup:thumb_yello: Thanks for that you're amazing you know that :punk:

Ok I don't have paypal so I'd have to send you the money via mail I could send it in packaging that no one would realise there was money ( I can't send cheques or anything i don't have a bank account)

let me know what you want me to do ok:thumb_yello:

I went into bhs today here in hull & all they had were dark coloured versions of the bracelet they're ok I guess but not as good as those one's (i still got one mind you & paid £2.45 for it, i got 5p discount lmfao:naughty:)

i really saved a heck of a LOT of money on that didn't i? pmsl

Edited by DarkLight

She didn't say anything? Was she too shocked? :

Well after a while she was like 'why do you have so many bracelets?', then my dad was like 'I bet they're for the MFC'.. they know me so well :angel_not:

lmfao gosh that's so funny hehehe

yup Thanks for that you're amazing you know that

Ok I don't have paypal so I'd have to send you the money via mail I could send it in packaging that no one would realise there was money ( I can't send cheques or anything i don't have a bank account)

let me know what you want me to do ok

I went into bhs today here in hull & all they had were dark coloured versions of the bracelet they're ok I guess but not as good as those one's (i still got one mind you & paid £2.45 for it, i got 5p discount lmfao

i really saved a heck of a LOT of money on that didn't i? pmsl

Yeah that's fine! Just PM me your address and I can try sending them off this week.

Ah yeah I saw the dark ones today as well, I agree, not as good as the brighter ones :naughty: Yeah! 5p goes a long way :wub2:

:naughty: then your parents know about the MFC :D

Btw, how much do you think the shipping costs are for France? :wink2:

Yup! They have to, I couldn't hide it from them, too hard :naughty:

Hmm, well it didn't cost me that much to send a CD to America, so hopefully like £1-£2.

this is the dark colured version I got today (as I say they're in no way as good as the multi colured ones!!! I can't wait to get mine woohooo)

PICT0143.jpg

It's also cute. Too bad they don't have as much colour as the other one. And that watch is awesome :)

Edited by hotdlp

Well after a while she was like 'why do you have so many bracelets?', then my dad was like 'I bet they're for the MFC'.. they know me so well :angel_not:

Yup! They have to, I couldn't hide it from them, too hard :naughty:

Hmm, well it didn't cost me that much to send a CD to America, so hopefully like £1-£2.

Hahahah :roftl: my parents know for the MFC as well. My mom especially :roftl: she loves Mika.:naughty:

It's not much! Do you know for Serbia maybe? Or can I find it on google?

Hahahah :roftl: my parents know for the MFC as well. My mom especially :roftl: she loves Mika.:naughty:

It's not much! Do you know for Serbia maybe? Or can I find it on google?

I wish my parents liked him as well :naughty:

I haven't got a clue. I guess I could check with the Royal Mail website.

yup cool isn't it I love the bird twister watch & not just 'cause mika has one but because it's cool anyhow in my opinion!!!:punk:

Oh yeah, this watch is beautiful! :wub2: I can't find one... :thumbdown:

Oh ok it's to know how much I have to send to you :thumb_yello: then confirm me when you'll know it :wink2: Thanks again for everything! :wink2:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

I wish my parents liked him as well :naughty:

I haven't got a clue. I guess I could check with the Royal Mail website.

My both do like him, only my dad pretends to dislike him :roftl:

If you could do it I'd be very grateful :blush-anim-cl:

Oh ok it's to know how much I have to send to you :thumb_yello: then confirm me when you'll know it Thanks again for everything! :wink2:

Hopefully I can pass it off as a letter so I don't need to pay much, I don't know if I can though :naughty:

My both do like him, only my dad pretends to dislike him :roftl:

If you could do it I'd be very grateful :blush-anim-cl:

Ha ha :naughty: I think my mum is a bit like that. But she has AOW and HE on her ipod so she must like him a bit at least :fisch:

Ok, I just checked and it says £1.64. If I can pass it off as a letter then it'll only cost 56p.

Where did you buy that watch?:mf_lustslow:

I bought it from squiggly swatch watches:thumb_yello:

here's a link

http://www.squiggly.com/gb/en/swatch/bird-twister-GE186.htm

It's also cute. Too bad they don't have as much colour as the other one. And that watch is awesome :)

Yeah that's fine! Just PM me your address and I can try sending them off this week.

Ah yeah I saw the dark ones today as well, I agree, not as good as the brighter ones :naughty: Yeah! 5p goes a long way :wub2:

ok I'll pm you my ad in a min thanks again for doing this for us all you're great you know:thumb_yello:

ok I'll pm you my ad in a min thanks again for doing this for us all you're great you know:thumb_yello:

Twas a pleasure! It's amazing what kind of effect one little object can have on people :bleh: Aw thanks :blush-anim-cl:

we have chances! :k: my parents like him a lot! :naughy: they even want to go to a gig next tour :h:

My mom does too! Actually she's craving to meet him! :roftl: and my dad said "Aw what a cute kid". :roftl:

Hopefully I can pass it off as a letter so I don't need to pay much, I don't know if I can though

Ha ha :: I think my mum is a bit like that. But she has AOW and HE on her ipod so she must like him a bit at least

Ok, I just checked and it says £1.64. If I can pass it off as a letter then it'll only cost 56p.

She must! :thumb_yello::roftl:

Ow,that's great! Let me know what a final sume will be (if you send me as a letter or by shipping) :wink2:

Twas a pleasure! It's amazing what kind of effect one little object can have on people :bleh: Aw thanks -cl:

I sooo agree with everything you said! :wub2: just imagine it - if there wasn't MIKA,none of these wold happen! He'ss uch an amazing person..

Ow,that's great! Let me know what a final sume will be (if you send me as a letter or by shipping) :wink2:

I sooo agree with everything you said! :wub2: just imagine it - if there wasn't MIKA,none of these wold happen! He'ss uch an amazing person..

I will do! :wink2:

Precisely. I bet the person who created that bracelet wants to kiss Mika's feet now, they wouldn't sell so many of them if it weren't for him :naughty:

My mom does too! Actually she's craving to meet him! :roftl: and my dad said "Aw what a cute kid". :roftl

oh indeed he IS!!!!!!!:wub2:

and the mfcers are quite cool too I must say:punk: