Yes. You now know someone who bought a bag while the bracelets were still available, I know some Dutchies who actually bought the bracelets when they were still available.

We were just a tiny bit too late:shocked:

Lets hope she gets them today!

She didn't order it from the website ... she bought the bag in some store. I'll see what she'll say to me tomorrow. If she remembers to ask her sis about it. :naughty:

We're a real jinxs...:thumbdown:

Yeah,I hope she'll buy them!

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heey Kate :huglove:

I was listening to my technician :naughty: technical lesson,I think it's said in English like that. :thumb_yello:

Yeah,I hope so! But I don't know...what if her sisrer bought it a few YEARS ago?? :shocked: or something like that...I doubt she ordered it from the website though...

It would be great! a store with the same fuchsia stuff...:wub2::punk: hope she'll ask to her sister :thumb_yello:

I'm back! So I went to BHS, and.. I found them!! They had 3 on the rack so I asked if they had anymore and they had LOADSSS, but I only bought 9 cos they were already looking at me weirdly :naughty: When I went to pay for them 4 of them cost 50p and the others cost £2.50, which was weird so I went to customer services and let me pay 50p for the other 5 :sweatdrop: So I saved £9, pheeeew. So who wanted them again? :fisch:

I'm back! So I went to BHS, and.. I found them!! They had 3 on the rack so I asked if they had anymore and they had LOADSSS, but I only bought 9 cos they were already looking at me weirdly When I went to pay for them 4 of them cost 50p and the others cost £2.50, which was weird so I went to customer services and let me pay 50p for the other 5 :sweatdrop: So I saved £9, pheeeew. So who wanted them again? :fisch:

:naughty: what a story! you're a good negotiator! :shocked: you're so sweet! :wub2: I still want one if it's possible? :blush-anim-cl:

and do you think they'll have still these bracelets when I go to London next weekend?? to bring for other MFCer?? so everyone will have one! :wink2:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

I'm back! So I went to BHS, and.. I found them!! They had 3 on the rack so I asked if they had anymore and they had LOADSSS, but I only bought 9 cos they were already looking at me weirdly :naughty: When I went to pay for them 4 of them cost 50p and the others cost £2.50, which was weird so I went to customer services and let me pay 50p for the other 5 :sweatdrop: So I saved £9, pheeeew. So who wanted them again? :fisch:

tehy were the same bracelets, and they wanted to charge you more?? :shocked:

crazy people.

You're a great dealer eh Danika:naughty:

I want one!:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: what a story! you're a good negotiator! you're so sweet! I still want one if it's possible?

and do you think they'll have still these bracelets when I go to London next weekend?? to bring for other MFCer?? so everyone will have one! :

That's fine! I think they will, they had a bagful of them, I was actually tempted to get the whole lot, but I didn't :naughty: The woman asked me how many I wanted and I stood there thinking hard for a while :naughty:

tehy were the same bracelets, and they wanted to charge you more??

crazy people.

Yeah, cos they had different codes on them some cost 50p the others cosst £2.50, but I told them they were the same so I paid the right price :)

You're a great dealer eh Danika

I want one!:

Let's say I've had experience :das::naughty: Ok, I should start making a list of people who have asked me for one. Looks like there are loads :naughty:

That's fine! I think they will, they had a bagful of them, I was actually tempted to get the whole lot, but I didn't :naughty: The woman asked me how many I wanted and I stood there thinking hard for a while :naughty

Yeah, cos they had different codes on them some cost 50p the others cosst £2.50, but I told them they were the same so I paid the right price :)

Let's say I've had experience Ok, I should start making a list of people who have asked me for one. Looks like there are loads :naughty:

:roftl: I'm not good at business, the other day I ended up buying 4 pairs of white leggings just 'cause the woman insisted there was a promotion:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

You should do it:thumb_yello:

:roftl: I'm not good at business, the other day I ended up buying 4 pairs of white leggings just 'cause the woman insisted there was a promotion:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

You should do it:thumb_yello:

Yeah I'm usually a sucker like that, but I'ev learnt from my mum :naughty:

Righteo *starts writing down a list of names before she forgets*

:naughty: what a story! you're a good negotiator! :shocked: you're so sweet! :wub2: I still want one if it's possible? :blush-anim-cl:

and do you think they'll have still these bracelets when I go to London next weekend?? to bring for other MFCer?? so everyone will have one! :wink2:

my dear... If you'll find those bracelects when you'll go to London.... bring 1 for me....:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I would like one please! !

Do you really think I'm gonna forget you!? :wink2::naughty:

I'm gonna make my best for it.... but I hope I'll have enough time to go to BHS... :blink: Plus There are so many shops in Oxford Street...:naughty:

oh no.... I don't think that you forgive me... :naughty: I know that you are a GREAT FRIEND... :wub2:

I've never go to Londoin but Yes... I know that in Oxford street there are many shops...!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I'm gonna make my best for it.... but I hope I'll have enough time to go to BHS... :blink: Plus There are so many shops in Oxford Street...:naughty:

It's one of the big shops so it's not hard to miss :) And it's on the first floor on the right, so you don't need to waste time looking for them :naughty:

Right, I have on my list so far :

-Neiobi

-Ruth

-Miss_lollipop54

-keti

-Big Girlie

-DarkLight

is that correct?

oh no.... I don't think that you forget me... :naughty: I know that you are a GREAT FRIEND... :wub2:

I've never go to Londoin but Yes... I know that in Oxford street there are many shops...!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Ow,absolutely!! :mf_lustslow: I just can't forget the time when I was there...:wub2: I hope I'll go there again sometime! :blush-anim-cl:

It's one of the big shops so it's not hard to miss :) And it's on the first floor on the right, so you don't need to waste time looking for them :naughty:

-Neiobi

-Ruth

-Miss_lollipop54

-keti

-Big Girlie

-DarkLight

is that correct?

Yes! :) just tell me,on what way will I pay to you?

Yeah I'm usually a sucker like that, but I'ev learnt from my mum :naughty:

Righteo *starts writing down a list of names before she forgets*

Me too, I can't say no to people:lmfao:

I'm glad, you don't fall for advertising tricks:naughty:

-Neiobi

-Ruth

-Miss_lollipop54

-keti

-Big Girlie

-DarkLight

is that correct?

I think it is!:wink2:How can I pay you?

-Neiobi

-Ruth

-Miss_lollipop54

-keti

-Big Girlie

-DarkLight

is that correct?

Thank you very much! :wub2:

-Neiobi

-Ruth

-Miss_lollipop54

-keti

-Big Girlie

-DarkLight

is that correct?

me too....!!!! add me please... :bleh:

Edited by Gracekelly85