I will do! :wink2:

Precisely. I bet the person who created that bracelet wants to kiss Mika's feet now, they wouldn't sell so many of them if it weren't for him :naughty:

Hahaha :roftl: exactly! They've even got the live advertisment - Mika is wearing it absolutely everywhere,and so will we soon too! :roftl:

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm back! So I went to BHS, and.. I found them!! They had 3 on the rack so I asked if they had anymore and they had LOADSSS, but I only bought 9 cos they were already looking at me weirdly :naughty: When I went to pay for them 4 of them cost 50p and the others cost £2.50, which was weird so I went to customer services and let me pay 50p for the other 5 :sweatdrop: So I saved £9, pheeeew. So who wanted them again? :fisch:

is there one for me too, danika..? :blush-anim-cl:

I got bored :fisch:

Snapshot_20081203.jpg

ROTFL :roftl:

for me too? thanks a lot!

already Fuchsia was out of these :naughty: then I bet BHS will be too... :fisch: this bracelet was a success! :

Course!

Yeah! :roftl: That big bag of bracelets I saw they had today won't be there anymore by next week I bet :naughty:

is there one for me too, danika..? :blush-anim-cl:

ROTFL :roftl:

Yup!! One bracelet left to give away now :fisch:

Course!

Yeah! :roftl: That big bag of bracelets I saw they had today won't be there anymore by next week I bet :naughty:

Yup!! One bracelet left to give away now :fisch:

pls, check how much i owe you and pm'me when you know. I'll paypal you the sum. :wink2:

thx again, MOST grateful. :wub2:

THANK YOU!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: Thanks to added me in your list!

so... Pm me with your e-mail address to pay the bracelet and I'll give you my address to send it. Of curse, tell me shipping costs too... :wink2:

No probs. Will do! :thumb_yello:

Danika, can you check what's the shipping cost to Portugal? I've checked the website from Royal Mail but I don't understand a thing:lmfao:

It's on the Post Office website (I made the same mistake too :naughty:) http://www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/content1?catId=19100179&mediaId=19100242 It should cost £1.24 max. Ah I also need to pay for the envelopes as well, just remembered :doh:

It's on the Post Office website (I made the same mistake too :naughty:) http://www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/content1?catId=19100179&mediaId=19100242 It should cost £1.24 max. Ah I also need to pay for the envelopes as well, just remembered :doh:

lmfao yeah envelopes would help you can't just send them with a tag attached or something hehehe

1.24 isn't much.. But if you send to so many people and plus envelopes, it'll be expensive! I'll pay you :thumb_yello: But I can only pay it from 15th December on:wink2:

I'm back! So I went to BHS, and.. I found them!! They had 3 on the rack so I asked if they had anymore and they had LOADSSS, but I only bought 9 cos they were already looking at me weirdly :naughty: When I went to pay for them 4 of them cost 50p and the others cost £2.50, which was weird so I went to customer services and let me pay 50p for the other 5 :sweatdrop: So I saved £9, pheeeew. So who wanted them again? :fisch:

Is there one for me? :wub2:

That's fine! I think they will, they had a bagful of them, I was actually tempted to get the whole lot, but I didn't naughty: The woman asked me how many I wanted and I stood there thinking hard for a while :naughty

Yeah, cos they had different codes on them some cost 50p the others cosst £2.50, but I told them they were the same so I paid the right price

Let's say I've had experience :das::naughty: Ok, I should start making a list of people who have asked me for one. Looks like there are loads :naughty:

Yeah thats why I said they were 2 pound or 2,50 pound.

Well negotiated!!!:thumb_yello:

this is the dark colured version I got today (as I say they're in no way as good as the multi colured ones!!! I can't wait to get mine woohooo)

PICT0143.jpg

:roftl: They had that one at BHS too

Here was my list:

Keti

Superstar

Avoca

Daisylou

Darklight

Lollipop Dealer

Gracekelly85

Elise xx

Cheesygoodness

Neiobi.

I have 1 for someone. You have 9, in or excl you? If its exc you then we have covered everyone!:thumb_yello:

You're a star!!!

Is there one for me? :wub2:

Of course! You're on my list :wink2:

Yeah thats why I said they were 2 pound or 2,50 pound.

Well negotiated!!!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: They had that one at BHS too

Here was my list:

Keti

Superstar

Avoca

Daisylou

Darklight

Lollipop Dealer

Gracekelly85

Elise xx

Cheesygoodness

Neiobi.

I have 1 for someone. You have 9, in or excl you? If its exc you then we have covered everyone!:thumb_yello:

You're a star!!!

Yeah I only saw that bit after I reread what you wrote after I bought them :naughty:

I'll be nice and say excluding me :naughty:

Of course! You're on my list :wink2:

Yeah I only saw that bit after I reread what you wrote after I bought them :naughty:

I'll be nice and say excluding me :naughty:

You're going back tomorrow arent you:roftl:

Ok, just give me the name I send mine to and then that's one covered, the rest is up to you:roftl::thumb_yello:

I love the way we arrange things:naughty:

You're going back tomorrow arent you

Ok, just give me the name I send mine to and then that's one covered, the rest is up to you:roftl::thumb_yello:

I love the way we arrange things:naughty:

Ha ha :roftl: I could :fisch: But I think I'll leave it so the sales assistants won't recognise me the next time (if I do end up going there again).

Some of the people I have on my list aren't on your list.... great, this is working out just great! :doh::naughty:

Ha ha :roftl: I could :fisch: But I think I'll leave it so the sales assistants won't recognise me the next time (if I do end up going there again).

Some of the people I have on my list aren't on your list.... great, this is working out just great! :doh::naughty:

if the think they recognize you just be like "hmmm. i've been out of town for weeks, and you think you recognize me?:mf_rosetinted:"

I got bored :fisch:

Snapshot_20081203.jpg

hahhaahahahahah that's soooooo funny :roftl::roftl:

But a few sides before u wrote that we can pay via paypal...but I havn't got paypalaccount...if there's one left for me...could u give me ur adresse and I'll send the money for the bracelet plus the postage with a letter!!! :bow: