• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah,I hope I'll go to London again...:wub2

Hehe yeah :roftl: that would be SUCH a good news!

A pound? Two? :roftl:

50 pence:shocked:

Usually they sell them for 2,50 or 2 pounds (yes same bracelets different prices!!!)

Yes,that would be awesome! But how would I pay...? On which way?

Yes! :roftl:

How would you pay? You know, at the till?

Yes, that's what we're here for :original:

Which is around £6, and how much did you pay for it in London? :fisch:

See above...:roftl:

BHS really? I'm going to Oxford Street tomorrow anyway, if anyone wants me to get them a bracelet :fisch: Actually.. it depends how much they cost :naughty:

Hi - I sat across the table from you on Saturday. I'll pay you if you can get one for me.......

Will you try please?

Usually they sell them for 2,50 or 2 pounds (yes same bracelets different prices!!!)

FIFTY PENCE!? I had a feeling it'd be that, but then I thought naaaah not possible. I could buy a stack load of them then :naughty:

Hi - I sat across the table from you on Saturday. I'll pay you if you can get one for me.......

Will you try please?

Hi Ruth, I remember :biggrin2: If I can then of course :wink2: You don't need to pay me back, seems pretty cheap... depending on how many people end up asking me to get them one :naughty:

Were you wearing them on Saturday? Now I want one too. Where did you get them from?

Yes I was wearing them, Starrats was too and Ingie too:roftl:

If it's as cheap as Biekje claims it to be you don't have to pay me :wink2: But she's still not saying how much it is :shocked:

HAHAHAHA they were cheapo!See above

If it's as cheap as Biekje claims it to be you don't have to pay me :wink2: But she's still not saying how much it is

Yeah me too, I can pay you :wink2: It would be so sweet of you! :wub2:

See above...

What!???? 50 pence!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

50 FUKIN PENCE??!! :shocked: aww please could someone send it to me if you guys buy it??!!!:tears:

Hi Ruth, I remember :biggrin2: If I can then of course :wink2: You don't need to pay me back, seems pretty cheap... depending on how many people end up asking me to get them one :naughty:

You could be well out of pocket if there's 100 of us!

I will certainly pay

~x~

You could be well out of pocket if there's 100 of us!

I will certainly pay

~x~

I'm thinking they won't have that many :naughty: But also depends how much it will cost me to send them, hopefully not too much.

If it's as cheap as Biekje claims it to be you don't have to pay me :wink2: But she's still not saying how much it is :shocked:

Ok, but I could pay you even if it's cheap, I mean, you're buying a lot of them...:wink2:

But count me in:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Of course :wink2: I hope they still have some in stock, I'll prob end up buying all they have left of them :naughty:

I'm thinking they won't have that many :naughty: But also depends how much it will cost me to send them, hopefully not too much.

Wow thanks! :wub2: Of course, I'll pay you, even if it's cheap! it's an evidence! and the shipping costs too! :thumb_yello::wink2:

FIFTY PENCE!? I had a feeling it'd be that, but then I thought naaaah not possible. I could buy a stack load of them then naughty:

yup... LOL

I was thinking the same, but our plans changed and we didnt go shopping anymore, otherwise I wouldve gone and asked for all they had left.

Now on the day we bought them, we only got what was on the rack...and we were on the roll and wanted to visit more shops, so at that day we couldnt be arsed to ask if they had more "at the back"

Yeah me too, I can pay you wink2: It would be so sweet of you! :wub2

What!???? 50 pence!! shocked shocked::shocked:

Yep hahahahaha

50 FUKIN PENCE??!! :shocked: aww please could someone send it to me if you guys buy it??!!!:tears:

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:roftl:

Of course :wink2: I hope they still have some in stock, I'll prob end up buying all they have left of them :naughty:

Lets hope they will have more!!!!!!!!LOTS more!!!:thumb_yello:

Do i need to have a credit card for paypal?

It's not funny:roftl: :crybaby:

Well I think the price is funny!!!*thats what I'm laughing about*

Ok I'm off, as I need to get up early this morning for uni!

Byebye!

yep... so I just realize it won't be able for you... sorry...:boxed:

I know I won't be able to pay it to you on that way anyway...:thumbdown: I mean,I could send you cash (hah,CASH - 50 pence) to your adress,but there's always a risk for someone to open the envelope on the costume...

Well I think the price is funny!!!*thats what I'm laughing about*

Ok I'm off, as I need to get up early this morning for uni!

Byebye!

Okay...bye...

ohhhh gosh :badmood: I don't get it anymore... :stretcher: my english can't help me :thumbdown: so are u talking abou THE bracelet wich Mika has? or are u talking about a very cheap copy of it? If it's THE bracelet...so pleeeease could u buy one for me?? Of course I'll pay!! :wub2:

I know I won't be able to pay it to you on that way anyway...:thumbdown: I mean,I could send you cash (hah,CASH - 50 pence) to your adress,but there's always a risk for someone to open the envelope on the costume...

No you won't pay me for 50 pence! don't worry! :thumb_yello: Before that, Hope I'll find it Saturday ... but I doubt...:blink: maybe Danika will have more chances tomorrow! :wink2:

No not for 50 pence! don't worry! :thumb_yello: Hope I'll find it Saturday... but I doubt...:blink: maybe Danika will have more chances tomorrow! :wink2:

Well,if Danika finds it tomorrow and buys it (a bigger number of bracelets),I could send her the money on her address...but I say,it's risky.

Oh well,thanks anyway...I hope you'll find some of those! :thumb_yello::wink2: