Yes! :) just tell me,on what way will I pay to you?

What's the easiest method for you?

Me too, I can't say no to people:lmfao:

I'm glad, you don't fall for advertising tricks:naughty:

I think it is!:wink2:How can I pay you?

Neither can I, it makes me feel bad :naughty:

Whatever is easiest for you, I'm no sure if my PayPal works properly to be able to receive payments, but then sending money is quite risky, hmm. And I still need to check how much it costs for shipping.

Thank you very much! :wub2:

You're very welcome :thumb_yello:

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whatever is easiest for you, I'm no sure if my PayPal works properly to be able to receive payments, but then sending money is quite risky, hmm. And I still need to check how much it costs for shipping.

Sending the money would be the easiest way for me...:boxed: whatever it costs!

And BIG THANKS!

Edited by keti

yup:naughty:

Well you could see the value and you could tell me, I wold sort things out with my mom, I mean she's the one with a paypal:thumb_yello::bleh:

Anyway, I want to thank you for your disponiblity(is that right?:blink:)

Sending the money would be the easiest way for me... whatever it costs!

And BIG THANKS!

Ok that's fine :wink2: If you want to PM me your address, then I can start getting things sorted

yup:naughty:

Well you could see the value and you could tell me, I wold sort things out with my mom, I mean she's the one with a paypal:thumb_yello::bleh:

Anyway, I want to thank you for your disponiblity(is that right?:blink:)

That's fine :thumb_yello: Mmm, don't think so, but I know what you mean :naughty:

Ok that's fine :wink2: If you want to PM me your address, then I can start getting things sorted

That's fine :thumb_yello: Mmm, don't think so, but I know what you mean :naughty:

Okay,will do!! :biggrin2: you're the star,thank you thank you thank you! :flowers2:

I got bored :fisch:

Snapshot_20081203.jpg

It's an orgy!:shocked:

Ok that's fine :wink2 If you want to PM me your address, then I can start getting things sorted

Stupid english:doh::roftl:

OMG

the best wrist ever!

If I'll pay you by paypal, is that ok for you??

Edit: just see your answer to Neiobi :

:roftl:

Yeah that should be fine. Supposedly I need to go to the bank to sort things out if I want to receive payments from PayPal, but I'm not sure :blink:

:huglove: thanks

:tears::wub2::boing:

:huglove:

Okay,will do!! :biggrin2: you're the star,thank you thank you thank you!

You're very very welcome :biggrin2:

It's an orgy!:shocked:

Stupid english:doh::roftl:

:lmfao:

Lol. I was thinking of the italian word when you wrote that, that's why I kind of knew what you meant :naughty:

:roftl:

Yeah that should be fine. Supposedly I need to go to the bank to sort things out if I want to receive payments from PayPal, but I'm not sure

the money will be on your paypal account ...

I just receive a payment thanks to the paypal way and the money has been credited on my paypal account but not the one of my bank... if that's what you wanted to know? :thumb_yello:

Tell me if you prefer an other way to pay you? :wink2:

the money will be on your paypal account ...

I just receive a payment thanks to the paypal way and the money has been credited on my paypal account but not the one of my bank... if that's what you wanted to know? :thumb_yello:

Tell me if you prefer an other way to pay you? :wink2:

Yeah that's it. So does that mean if I bought something via PayPal it will deduct the money that is on your PayPal account instead of your bank?

Yeah that's it. So does that mean if I bought something via PayPal it will deduct the money that is on your PayPal account instead of your bank?

exactely :wink2: you just have to find a site which accepts the payments via paypal, for example Ebay... I buy something yesterday and It has been deducted on my paypal account:wink2:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54