I'm back! So I went to BHS, and.. I found them!! They had 3 on the rack so I asked if they had anymore and they had LOADSSS, but I only bought 9 cos they were already looking at me weirdly :naughty: When I went to pay for them 4 of them cost 50p and the others cost £2.50, which was weird so I went to customer services and let me pay 50p for the other 5 :sweatdrop: So I saved £9, pheeeew. So who wanted them again? :fisch:

Are they all taken.... :( If they're not I'd love one.... We don't have a BHS here..... :thumbdown:

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if the think they recognize you just be like "hmmm. i've been out of town for weeks, and you think you recognize me?:"

:naughty::naughty:

hahhaahahahahah that's soooooo funny :roftl::roftl:

But a few sides before u wrote that we can pay via paypal...but I havn't got paypalaccount...if there's one left for me...could u give me ur adresse and I'll send the money for the bracelet plus the postage with a letter!!! :

Lol.

Yeah that'll be fine, I'll PM you as soon as I find out the prices Just PM your address.:thumb_yello:

Are they all taken.... :( If they're not I'd love one.... We don't have a BHS here..... :thumbdown:

I think I have one left. I'll let you know if I do.

:naughty::naughty:

Lol.

Yeah that'll be fine, I'll PM you as soon as I find out the prices Just PM your address.:thumb_yello:

I think I have one left. I'll let you know if I do.

Please do..... I have paypal.... :thumb_yello: and I get paid tomorrow :bleh:

Yeah thats why I said they were 2 pound or 2,50 pound.

Well negotiated!!!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: They had that one at BHS too

Here was my list:

Keti

Superstar

Avoca

Daisylou

Darklight

Lollipop Dealer

Gracekelly85

Elise xx

Cheesygoodness

Neiobi.

I have 1 for someone. You have 9, in or excl you? If its exc you then we have covered everyone!:thumb_yello:

You're a star!!!

well I don't need to be on that list now:punk:

well I don't need to be on that list now:punk:

Glad you got one..... :punk:

I'm hoping to have one.... My nearest BHS is in Colchester.... and it would cost me about £8.00 to get there ....... lol :blush-anim-cl:

Please do..... I have paypal.... :thumb_yello: and I get paid tomorrow :bleh:

Ok, I think it should be ok though. Just this whole list thing is starting to confuse me now :naughty:

hi...

wow:shocked:...theres BHS in england....do you have some kind of link....?

You can search it on google. I've also tried looking for the bracelet on the site and it's not there. It's in the Tammy section of BHS btw :wink2:

Biekje, I missed out your list completely, and I'm on Danika's(hotdlp) one's now.. So I think you can take me off of that one, though I thank you for giving me the opportunity of having one!:wub2:

yeah thanks biekje:punk::thumb_yello::wink2:

Biekje, I missed out your list completely, and I'm on Danika's(hotdlp) one's now.. So I think you can take me off of that one, though I thank you for giving me the opportunity of having one!:wub2:

yeah thanks biekje:punk::thumb_yello::wink2:

:thumb_yello: I'm just glad everyone can have a chance of having a bracelet now! It's even better isnt it!

I'll just wait till that's all sorted before I give mine away, ok?:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: I'm just glad everyone can have a chance of having a bracelet now! It's even better isnt it!

I'll just wait till that's all sorted before I give mine away, ok?:thumb_yello:

Precisely. Now how many people are left that still want a bracelet? :naughty: I think some of us we'll be needing to make another trip to BHS again :naughty:

Biekje, I think that same is for me... I think I'm going to have one from Danika...

I thank you too for what you've done! :wub2:

ummm.....I just found this thread today...and was uh wondering what's the price for a bracelet? I can trade stuff...if someone is looking for something from America...?:blush-anim-cl:

yeah me too!:shocked:

no bracelets left?:sad:

i'll send the money of postage and bracelet via paypal if anyone still has one spare..

i can also pay in Turkish delights:roftl:

Yeah! I cogratulated her on her thread yesterday! :wub2::thumb_yello:

Did you Dutchies have a good time last night watching the DVD?:wink2:

Ooo I always miss those threads, but she will look here too:bleh:

Yeah we had a great time, I cant remember seeing much of the DVD, but we had a blast:roftl:

I made this and I'm quite proud of it (its the champagne brand that mika bought us in London and it's way too expensive to buy myself so I made this and put it around a fake-champagne bottle hahaha)

100_4583.jpg