Ooo I always miss those threads, but she will look here too:bleh:

Yeah we had a great time, I cant remember seeing much of the DVD, but we had a blast:roftl:

I made this and I'm quite proud of it (its the champagne brand that mika bought us in London and it's way too expensive to buy myself so I made this and put it around a fake-champagne bottle hahaha)

100_4583.jpg

Wow,it looks...big! :naughty: and great! I wonder how much did Mika pay ONE bottle,not to think about four or five of them...:shocked::roftl:

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow,it looks...big! :naughty: and great! I wonder how much did Mika pay ONE bottle,not to think about four or five of them...:shocked::roftl:

I heard they were about 38,50 pounds per bottle.

And Ive seen the prices here and they were 38 euro or 44 euro a bottle...so...you can imagine what he paid...there were 43 of us (or 42?) and some of us KEPT drinking:naughty::thumb_yello:

I heard they were about 38,50 pounds per bottle.

And Ive seen the prices here and they were 38 euro or 44 euro a bottle...so...you can imagine what he paid...there were 43 of us (or 42?) and some of us KEPT drinking:naughty::thumb_yello:

Woooosssshhhhh :shocked: well he has money :naughty: you have,you can :roftl:

Woooosssshhhhh :shocked: well he has money :naughty: you have,you can :roftl:

yes, that's true. but even if I was not there, i am still overwhelemed by what he did. :wub2: even my hubby is, and after one of mika's cancellations, last summer, he's not exactly his fave person.. :naughty:

Still its very generous. We didnt ask for anything and yet he did. It was amazing!:thumb_yello:

Of course it is :wub2: I would like to have been there so much!

He's amaaazing :wub2:

yes, that's true. but even if I was not there, i am still overwhelemed by what he did. :wub2: even my hubby is, and after one of mika's cancellations, last summer, he's not exactly his fave person.. :nauy:

Yeah,I left the comment on the Champagne Thanks thread...even though I wasn't there...:blush-anim-cl:

Haha :naughty: which gig was it?

Yeah,I left the comment on the Champagne Thanks thread...even I wasn't there...:blush-anim-cl:

Haha :naughty: which gig was it?

me too. I felt it was a present to those who were there o.c but to MFC all also, as they were kinda representing us. :wub2:

oh, that was big chill, august 2007. but he was not there a few other times when i was, in past.. :fisch:

me too. I felt it was a present to those who were there o.c but to MFC all also, as they were kinda representing us. :wub2:

oh, that was big chill, august 2007. but he was not there a few other times when i was, in past.. :fisch:

Yes...it's so lovely :wub2: I hope I'll be able to be there next time! Maybe Mika comes there then as well :fisch::bleh:

But you forgived him? :wub2::roftl:

he cancelled one here too that year, I got so pissed:naughty:

Yes...it's so lovely :wub2: I hope I'll be able to be there next time! Maybe Mika comes there then as well :fisch::bleh:

But you forgived him?

well, been pretty much angry all summer long with him :thumbdown: but then he apologised in october 2007 at a gig and I went all mushy.. :blush-anim-cl: damn his charm.. :sneaky2:

he did it again in dec. 2007 but it was when he called us outside venue and we could very well hear he was really sick.

and we had an amazing nite after at bar 38, the infamous party without mika (but with martin). :bleh:

well, been pretty much angry all summer long with him :thumbdown: but then he apologised in october 2007 at a gig and I went all mushy.. :blush-anim-cl: damn his charm.. :sneaky2:

he did it again in dec. 2007 but it was when he called us outside venue and we could very well hear he was really sick.

and we had an amazing nite after at bar 38, the infamous party without mika (but with martin). :bleh:

Oh I remember those days...it was a year ago,they wrote about it in BRAVO mag. But if he was really sick...:blush-anim-cl:

Hehe,Martin is a cool guy too! :bleh::thumb_yello:

Oh I remember those days...it was a year ago,they wrote about it in BRAVO mag. But if he was really sick...:blush-anim-cl:

Hehe,Martin is a cool guy too! :bleh::thumb_yello:

they wrote he cancelled or they wrote he called us outside venue..? :naughty:

I'm gonna start sending out the bracelets tomorrow. So quick check that I have the right people on my list. And if you haven't PMed me your address yet it'd be very helpful if you did :bleh:

-Neiobi

-Ruth

-Miss_lollipop54

-keti

-Big Girlie

-DarkLight

-Gracekelly85

-avoca

-Laurel

I'm gonna start sending out the bracelets tomorrow. So quick check that I have the right people on my list. And if you haven't PMed me your address yet it'd be very helpful if you did :bleh:

-Neiobi

-Ruth

-Miss_lollipop54

-keti

-Big Girlie

-DarkLight

-Gracekelly85

-avoca

-Laurel

:doh:

WHYYY didn't i keep up with this thread!?? :thumbdown:

i kept up with it on the beginning--i was on biekje's original list--i just havent been viewing it lately. ahhh well. :doh:

Edited by superstar

i kept up with it on the beginning--i was on biekje's original list--i just havent been viewing it lately. ahhh well. :doh:

Marie, you can ask Biekje to put you on her list!!:thumb_yello:

Marie, you can ask Biekje to put you on her list!!:thumb_yello:

Yeah thats why I said they were 2 pound or 2,50 pound.

Well negotiated!!!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: They had that one at BHS too

Here was my list:

Keti

Superstar

Avoca

Daisylou

Darklight

Lollipop Dealer

Gracekelly85

Elise xx

Cheesygoodness

Neiobi.

I have 1 for someone. You have 9, in or excl you? If its exc you then we have covered everyone!:thumb_yello:

You're a star!!!

i'm on this list...but she only has one extra right?

i'll send her a message about it. :wink2:

-Neiobi

-Ruth

-Miss_lollipop54

-keti

-Big Girlie

-DarkLight

-Gracekelly85

-avoca

-Laurel

yup & I pmed you my ad:thumb_yello: do let me know what I owe you won't you:punk:

-Neiobi

-Ruth

-Miss_lollipop54

-keti

-Big Girlie

-DarkLight

-Gracekelly85

-avoca

-Laurel

PM'ing you now..... :punk:

I know, we didn't organise it so well (:S) But don't worry, I'm sure these bracelets will be bought again :wink2: Lollipop_54 will hopefully have bought plenty as well :bleh:

I know, we didn't organise it so well (:S) But don't worry, I'm sure these bracelets will be bought again :wink2: Lollipop_54 will hopefully have bought plenty as well :bleh:

I just love the way MFCers take care of eachother:thumb_yello:

:wub2:

Hi Guys!

Just come back here,

So I found the bracelets at BHS, there wasn't so many left, and the prices differred, some which was 2£ passed 0.5£ but the one of 2.5£ didn't... the girl at the cashpoint didn't understand and didn't care of my bracelets... she was weirdo! :naughty:

So I have bought only the ones of 2£, so I take one for me, 2 for some friends and so I rest 2 of them... Oh btw, Danika, if you want, you can give the one you have for me for an other MFCer :wink2:

plus, I haven't seen that Superstar, dilek and musicfreak want a bracelet, because I was left, sorry didn't know! so with my 2 bracelets and the one from Danika I think everyone would have one no?

Ps: thanks Biekje, yes I saw your message here :bleh::wink2:

Hi Guys!

Just come back here,

So I found the bracelets at BHS, there wasn't so many left, and the prices differred, some which was 2£ passed 0.5£ but the one of 2.5£ didn't... the girl at the cashpoint didn't understand and didn't care of my bracelets... she was weirdo! :naughty:

So I have bought only the ones of 2£, so I take one for me, 2 for some friends and so I rest 2 of them... Oh btw, Danika, if you want, you can give the one you have for me for an other MFCer :wink2:

plus, I haven't seen that Superstar, dilek and musicfreak want a bracelet, because I was left, sorry didn't know! so with my 2 bracelets and the one from Danika I think everyone would have one no?

Ps: thanks Biekje, yes I saw your message here :bleh::wink2:

You should have gone to customer services! They would have given them to you all for 50p, but too late now.

Yeah, that would be a better idea :wink2: Ok, so now I have one bracelet left, who wants it? :fisch: superstar do you still want it? :)