You should have gone to customer services! They would have given them to you all for 50p, but too late now.

Yeah, that would be a better idea :wink2: Ok, so now I have one bracelet left, who wants it? superstar do you still want it?

Yep I should have...sorry!:blink: but at the beginning I couldn't find BHS, people gave me wrong directions, I run in the whole Oxford Street :thumbdown: so I waste lots of time and as I haven't so much... I enter in the shop breathless...I didn't think of the custumer services :naughty: there was so many people in the streets and in the shop!:shocked:

but if there are 3 Mfcers, it's all right then, no? :wink2:

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, we didn't organise it so well (:S) But don't worry, I'm sure these bracelets will be bought again :wink2: Lollipop_54 will hopefully have bought plenty as well :bleh:

thanks!

You should have gone to customer services! They would have given them to you all for 50p, but too late now.

Yeah, that would be a better idea :wink2: Ok, so now I have one bracelet left, who wants it? :fisch: superstar do you still want it? :)

yes, that would be nice. :wub2:

just shoot me a message on my wall if there's an update--thanks for buying them lollipop_54!!!!!! :huglove:

Yep I should have...sorry!:blink: but at the beginning I couldn't find BHS, people gave me wrong directions,:thumbdown: so I waste lots of time and as I haven't so much... I enter in the shop breathless...I didn't think of the custumer services :naughty: there was so many people in the streets and in the shop!:shocked:

but if there are 3 Mfcers, it's all right then, no? :wink2:

It's ok, some people payed $12 for the bracelets so realy you still got a bargain :bleh:

Yup, should be fine, if the same people who wanted the bracelets originally come back in here :fisch:

does anyone still have a bracelet available? :shocked:

i'll do paypal and everything!

I'm not sure if there are any left atm, but I think I may go and get some more (maybe).

I have sent off the bracelets so hopefully they should arrive sometime this week.

We're the best wub2:

we sure are and especially you and miss lollipop!

Hi Guys!

Ps: thanks Biekje, yes I saw your message here bleh wink2:

:naughty: Congrats, hope you had a great time in London!

It's ok, some people payed $12 for the bracelets so realy you still got a bargain :bleh

Yup, should be fine, if the same people who wanted the bracelets originally come back in here fisch:

Yes, I wouldve paid 12 dollars actually and thats excl shipping costs!!

And I wanted 3 of those!!!!

the address is sent. wink2:

is there ONE extra?

i think 77red was also looking for a bracelet...

but THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I still have one left, but I'm waiting for who's left after miss lollipop got hers sent off...

does anyone still have a bracelet available? :shocked:

i'll do paypal and everything!

:wub2:

I'm not sure if there are any left atm, but I think I may go and get some more (maybe).

I have sent off the bracelets so hopefully they should arrive sometime this week.

Awwww that's so sweet!!!!!!! Bracelets for everyone!:naughty:

they wrote he cancelled or they wrote he called us outside venue..? :nauy:

They wrote he cancelled a few gigs due to illness.

I'm gonna start sending out the bracelets tomorrow. So quick check that I have the right people on my list. And if you haven't PMed me your address yet it'd be very helpful if you did :

-Neiobi

-Ruth

-Miss_lollipop54

-keti

-Big Girlie

-DarkLight

-Gracekelly85

-avoca

-Laurel

YAY!! I recieved yozr PM and thank you ,thanks very much :huglove: can't wait to have it!

Hi Guys!

Just come back here,

So I found the bracelets at BHS, there wasn't so many left, and the prices differred, some which was 2£ passed 0.5£ but the one of 2.5£ didn't... the girl at the cashpoint didn't understand and didn't care of my bracelets... she was weirdo! :na

So I have bought only the ones of 2£, so I take one for me, 2 for some friends and so I rest 2 of them... Oh btw, Danika, if you want, you can give the one you have for me for an other MFCer :w

plus, I haven't seen that Superstar, dilek and musicfreak want a bracelet, because I was left, sorry didn't know! so with my 2 bracelets and the one from Danika I think everyone would have one no?

Ps: thanks Biekje, yes I saw your message here :blnk2:

Hey Kate!! :huglove: did you have nice time in London? :thumb_yello:

I still have one left, but I'm waiting for who's left after miss lollipop got hers sent off...

thanks guys!

i'll go tell her to post about this herself. :wink2:

And thanks everyone who done their best to buy the bracelet,you guys are wonderful! :huglove:

I CANNOT AGREE MORE!

THANKS YOU GUYS!!!!

the address is sent. :wink2:

is there ONE extra?

i think 77red was also looking for a bracelet...

:fisch: I would like one if there is an extra... but don't go and get more only on my behalf:blush-anim-cl:.

Thank you all for doing this, it really says a lot about the awesome nature of MFC that members would go out and buy Mika's bracelets for other people. You guys are amazing:wub2:.

is there another daisylou on here?....no not possible! lol! Only one of me!!!.. just I already have a bracelet girls....I saw my name was on the list for wanting one?? I have just checked online for you but there is nothing you have to go into the shop :thumbdown:

altho they do sell HUGE Chupa Chups lollipops online!!! ...I soooo hope Santa brings me one as I have been a very good little lollipop girl all year!! :roftl:

x x x

is there another daisylou on here?....no not possible! lol! Only one of me!!!.. just I already have a bracelet girls....I saw my name was on the list for wanting one?? I have just checked online for you but there is nothing you have to go into the shop :thumbdown:

altho they do sell HUGE Chupa Chups lollipops online!!! ...I soooo hope Santa brings me one as I have been a very good little lollipop girl all year!! :roftl:

x x x

yeah I saw those big lollipops in there when i went into bhs a few weeks back & omg they weigh a ton :shocked::boxed:

I'd definatley like one of those too but how the heck I'd manage to eat it would be beyond me, given the size of them:blink:

I hope you get one for xmas :thumb_yello::wink2: