Not much, but it's still a mention

Random_Pink_Penguin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Heat magazine, on the 'Spotted' section (where people write in if they've seen a celebrity on the street or wherever) it says:

"An incognito MIKA slurping his way through a ramen dish at Wagamama in Knightsbridge, west London"

Surely he has better manners than to 'slurp'?:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: thanks for that :thumb_yello:

anyone know what a raman dish is ? :boxed:

In Heat magazine, on the 'Spotted' section (where people write in if they've seen a celebrity on the street or wherever) it says:

"An incognito MIKA slurping his way through a ramen dish at Wagamama in Knightsbridge, west London"

Thanks for the info! When was it,today,yesterday...? Probably yesterday :naughty:

A ramen dish:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramen

:wink2:

Ummmm.what's SLURP?

I know what does 'slurp' mean now!

Awwwww.....our poor boy. He's been stuck in that damn studio for idunnohowlong - but LONG,and now he was out to buy something to eat and he was probably terribly hungry,so he made that...uhm,noise :naughty: while eating! Pooooor Mika :sad:

Awwwww.....our poor boy. He's been stuck in that damn studio for idunnohowlong - but LONG,and now he was out to buy something to eat and he was probably terribly hungry,so he made that...uhm,noise :naughty: while eating! Pooooor Mika :sad:

He wasn't stuck in the studio! He was clothes shopping at Harvey Nichols.

Can't fault him on his taste in food, I'm quite partial to noodle soup, wonder if he's ever had Lionshead soup, it's gorgeous!:drool:

I must say, sometimes you can't help but slurp it, it's noodles in soup, two of the most slurpable foods I've ever come across:naughty:

Can't fault him on his taste in food, I'm quite partial to noodle soup, wonder if he's ever had Lionshead soup, it's gorgeous!:drool:

I must say, sometimes you can't help but slurp it, it's noodles in soup, two of the most slurpable foods I've ever come across:naughty:

i don't like noodle soup , but my kids are crazy about it . they are always asking for it even if we just had dinner

Hehehe, i agrre, the noisiest foods...:naughty:

mika, mind your good manners.. :mf_rosetinted: you are being watched by big brother :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

A short mention is better than nothing at all, and at least we know he's eating well! T4P

A short mention is better than nothing at all, and at least we know he's eating well!

thank goodness ! T4P

Great:thumb_yello:

mika, mind your good manners.. :mf_rosetinted: you are being watched by big brother :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Unfortunately not :sad:

Ah bummer, I'm curious what he looks like incognito:naughty: