Twiglets and English Food

Big Girlie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marmite is the best british food EVER. I cant believe most countries dont have it, it is heaven I tell you - I can eat whole pots of it! Sorry, v.random since I have never seen this thread, but I do love Marmite....

Marmite is wonderful, Twiglets are fine, but never ever have those Marmite breadsticks.

Marmite is the best british food EVER. I cant believe most countries dont have it, it is heaven I tell you - I can eat whole pots of it! Sorry, v.random since I have never seen this thread, but I do love Marmite....

I had read about Marmite in a book, couldn't figure out what it was so I asked a friend of mine to buy me a can when she went to England.:blink:

Well... to make a long story short....I still can't believe how people actually can eat that stuff!:shocked:

*shivers*:roftl:

I had read about Marmite in a book, couldn't figure out what it was so I asked a friend of mine to buy me a can when she went to England.:blink:

Well... to make a long story short....I still can't believe how people actually can eat that stuff!:shocked:

*shivers*:roftl:

You either love it or hate it...I'm a hater too :naughty: